PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from watching United 93

SoonerFah
5/14/2006, 07:20 PM
If you have the time you should go watch it. I realize it's a bad day in our nation's history, but those people on that plane showed what it means to be an American!

Not sure if anyone really cared for my critique, but for those interested I'd say go ahead and watch it.

Okla-homey
5/14/2006, 07:30 PM
If you have the time you should go watch it. I realize it's a bad day in our nation's history, but those people on that plane showed what it means to be an American!

Not sure if anyone really cared for my critique, but for those interested I'd say go ahead and watch it.

You are correct sir. Very worthwhile film. All should see it.

BillyBall
5/14/2006, 07:35 PM
Is there an alternate DVD ending where our fighters shoot it down? 2 crash sites, just saying...

BillyBall
5/14/2006, 07:36 PM
You are correct sir. Very worthwhile film. All should see it.

And all should read "1984"

Big Red Ron
5/14/2006, 07:42 PM
And all should read "1984"Yes, yes they should. I wish everyone would take the time to read the Federalist papers too.

SicEmBaylor
5/14/2006, 07:51 PM
Yes, yes they should. I wish everyone would take the time to read the Anti-Federalist papers too.

Fixed.

I actually have a funny story about the Anti-Federalist papers. A friend of mine was recently in D.C. and went to the Jefferson Memorial where he noticed that the gift shop, ironically enough, sold copies of the Federalist papers but not the Anti-Federalist papers. Recognizing the irony of the situation, my friend asks the store clerk what the deal was but being a store clerk she had no clue.

So, he apparently makes the trip down to the Department of the Interior to find someone to complain to but they apparently brushed him off.

sooneron
5/14/2006, 08:49 PM
I think your friend wasted an afternoon of his trip to DC.