PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't take much to get bored...

soonerhubs
5/14/2006, 03:49 PM
...during this off season. I can not wait till the season starts. I'm so ready to see AD full force, and I can't help but think, since the Offensive Line this last year or two has gotten so much criticism, that they are going to come into the season conditioned and trained and fired up ready to open holes and buy Rett minutes behind the line.

Then theres our DEFENCE which will be firing on All cylinders.

Sorry I know this stuff gets said over and over again, but I'm just ready to take the time warp into Late August. Anyone with me?

sooner94
5/14/2006, 06:16 PM
I hear ya. I'm really looking forward to next season.

Can't wait to see AD hurt people, and I think our D can be dominatant.

That's a lethal combination.

soonerloyal
5/15/2006, 06:52 AM
I'm in a world of extra hurt down here in FL. I'm not just bored and ready for August - I'm surrounded by 'Noles, 'Canes and Gators.

Our first full day not having to unpack after the Oct. move was the RRS Saturday. I decked mahself out as usual, complete down to the temp tats and OU shoe strings (some traditions must not be changed, even when one finds themselves geographically challenged). And boy, it hurt not being able to share the agony with fellow Sooners at home, or to not be at the Cotton Bowl.

It's frustrating to not be able to find Sooner Stuff. Home had Sooner everything, everywhere. Dangit.

I lived in Norman for over 20 years, and I'm missing the heck outta home. I imagine the pain of waiting for the first "ooooOOOO-U!!" kickoff chant will only get worse. *sniffle* Brighthouse dangwell better offer the Central NCAA FB Sports package, or there'll be helltapay.

You can take the gal outta Sooner Land, but you CAN'T take Sooner Land outta the gal.

Save me a seat in the time machine. I'll bring the beer.