PDA

View Full Version : RED GREEN SHOW

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/14/2006, 03:23 PM
Do you effin' hillbillies get this show on PBS in OKC or T-town? We've had it on here in PHX for several yrs., now. Hard to believe something that funny could come out of the Great White North.

Okla-homey
5/14/2006, 03:47 PM
Do you effin' hillbillies get this show on PBS in OKC or T-town? We've had it on here in PHX for several yrs., now. Hard to believe something that funny could come out of the Great White North.

He is very funny.

Accordin' to the show website, its broadcast in OK:

KETA, Oklahoma City
KWET, Cheyenne
KOED, Tulsa
KOET, Eufaula

but I've never caught it on TV since moving back here.

walkoffsooner
5/14/2006, 03:54 PM
Yea. I get it I like it my wife thinks its stupid.But she finds me handy.

proud gonzo
5/14/2006, 04:03 PM
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

proud gonzo
5/14/2006, 04:04 PM
"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

http://www.rmpbs.org/britcom/images/rgn4.gif

soonerhubs
5/14/2006, 04:10 PM
Some of the best humor I've ever witnessed on that show. Red Greens comments just keep me smiling.

5/14/2006, 04:14 PM
"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

http://www.rmpbs.org/britcom/images/rgn4.gifHarold really cracks me up-the consumate nerd. I really like the Ranger Gord episodes, too.

Scott D
5/14/2006, 04:49 PM
One of the benefits of getting CBC, you get to see newer episodes of it....instead of the ones on PBS that are years old.

5/14/2006, 05:29 PM
One of the benefits of getting CBC, you get to see newer episodes of it....instead of the ones on PBS that are years old.Glad to hear they are still making them. Anything else good on CBC?

Scott D
5/14/2006, 06:06 PM
other than hockey? only their olympic coverage I guess if you don't care for the slant that our stations give them.

SoonerBorn68
5/14/2006, 07:14 PM
other than hockey?

Keep your stick on the ice. :)

jacru
5/14/2006, 11:05 PM
Duct tape rules!

HoserSooner
5/15/2006, 12:05 AM
other than hockey? only their olympic coverage I guess if you don't care for the slant that our stations give them.

Sadly, you hit the nail on the head. :(

5/15/2006, 12:20 AM
Sadly, you hit the nail on the head. :(My gawd, only Red Green and hockey are any good on CBC?!?! What is CBC mostly about-how to apply for govt. benefits, or tricks to move up in line at the med. clinic?

HoserSooner
5/15/2006, 12:35 AM
My gawd, only Red Green and hockey are any good on CBC?!?! What is CBC mostly about-how to apply for govt. benefits, or tricks to move up in line at the med. clinic?

Hockey Night In Canada
Red Green
Olympic coverage.

The rest of it is a bastardized version of British comedy. CBC runs on tax-payer dollars, and they really don't do much as far as original programming goes. I'm sure there are some shows that people south of the 49th would enjoy, but for me personally, I flip right by CBC unless hockey is on.

There are some good, funny shows that originate up here (Trailer Park Boys being the best by far), but CBC rarely has anything to do with them.

5/15/2006, 12:54 AM
Okay, eh? In the early '80's I lived in Tulsa, and some buddies and I would drive up to western Ontario in early June, for a week or so of bass, pike and walleye fishing(Quetico Park) I have great memories, but YOU GUYS CAN HAVE WINTER UP THERE. It would give me frostbite of the brain, and drive me completely liberal.