PDA

View Full Version : OU - KU Softball on FOXSW

Big Red Ron
5/13/2006, 03:23 PM
We're down 2-0 in the bottom of the first.

The Jayhawks shortstop's name is Frankenstein.

Big Red Ron
5/13/2006, 03:25 PM
2-1 KY, er, KU. ;)

Big Red Ron
5/13/2006, 03:27 PM
2-2 with two outs in the first.

critical_phil
5/13/2006, 03:37 PM
The Jayhawks shortstop's name is Frankenstein.

heh.

http://kuathletics.cstv.com/sports/w-softbl/mtt/frankenstein_destiny00.html

this would be even funnier if she weren't an okie.........

Big Red Ron
5/13/2006, 03:42 PM
heh.

http://kuathletics.cstv.com/sports/w-softbl/mtt/frankenstein_destiny00.html

this would be even funnier if she weren't an okie.........http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/kan/sports/w-softbl/auto_headshot/369850.jpeg
Well Broken Arrow is closer to Kansas than Norman...but hey that's just me. I mean is there anything in Oklahoma outside of the Greater OKC Metro Area?

:D:P :D :P

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/13/2006, 04:38 PM
Wow this may be the first time I have ever seen an announcing team being way over for OU. The announce teams seems to be kissing our ***.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/13/2006, 05:06 PM
Is the a winner take all game? or is this a if one team wins, then there is another game?

Cam
5/13/2006, 08:18 PM
KU had some hotties on their team.

King Crimson
5/13/2006, 08:35 PM
Is the a winner take all game? or is this a if one team wins, then there is another game?

not sure about it, but i think KU has to beat us twice.

oumartin
5/13/2006, 09:14 PM
nope. one game championship game

TheHumanAlphabet
5/13/2006, 10:25 PM
KU had some hotties on their team.

As long as you aren't the Frankenstein dudette!!!

Dang, we lost the championship...

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/14/2006, 10:11 AM
mathis didn't pitch that bad as she gave them their first two runs on an E1. however, that 6th inning was way to predictable. you've got their 3 best hitters coming back, its called - "be careful".

in a unrelated note, my daughter was pitching pretty well yesterday until she got stung by a wasp during a pitch. the coach was like "can i put her back in" and i'm like "uh, no". we went from a dominating win to a loss and he wasn't happy with me. i'm broken up about it ;)

TopDawg
5/14/2006, 06:01 PM
I met Frankenstein's mom when they were in town for their regular season series. She works, in some capacity, with brain surgery. I forget exactly what it is she does. Some Tulsa news station or paper wanted to do a story on their wedding: The Bride of Frankenstein.

I'm not making any of that up.

Did the two-grunt pitcher pitch for KU?

I bet that, cumulative statistic-wise, the top of the first inning has been the worst half-inning for the Sooner softballers this year.

Big Red Ron
5/14/2006, 06:13 PM
I met Frankenstein's mom when they were in town for their regular season series. She works, in some capacity, with brain surgery. I forget exactly what it is she does. Some Tulsa news station or paper wanted to do a story on their wedding: The Bride of Frankenstein.

I'm not making any of that up.

Did the two-grunt pitcher pitch for KU?

I bet that, cumulative statistic-wise, the top of the first inning has been the worst half-inning for the Sooner softballers this year.The first Inning or two was piched by another chick but Ms. two grunt came in and shut us down.

AllAboutThe'O'
5/14/2006, 10:00 PM
Went to the game yesterday. Had never visited the ASA Hall of Fame complex until then and came away impressed. The covered grandstand helped matters, too.

We knock their starting pitcher out of the game and she still gets the tournament MVP. How crazy is that?

p.s.: Saw two chicks sitting together wearing Cat Osterman jerseys (not UT, probably team USA). I'm guessing that they were literally "together," if you know what I mean.

;)

bri
5/14/2006, 10:32 PM
Alice Cooper - "Feed My Frankenstein"

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/14/2006, 10:37 PM
Went to the game yesterday. Had never visited the ASA Hall of Fame complex until then and came away impressed. The covered grandstand helped matters, too.

We knock their starting pitcher out of the game and she still gets the tournament MVP. How crazy is that?

p.s.: Saw two chicks sitting together wearing Cat Osterman jerseys (not UT, probably team USA). I'm guessing that they were literally "together," if you know what I mean.

;)

No We don't know what you mean....Why don't you tell us?

bri
5/14/2006, 10:39 PM
Were they in town from the....Isle of Lesbos? :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/14/2006, 10:51 PM
I was channeling Stiffler when I posted that ;)