PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance To Get Rid Of Bush

VeeJay
5/13/2006, 01:59 PM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/279/279949/pages/734728/!cidX.MA1.jpg

StoopTroup
5/13/2006, 02:01 PM
Heh.

slickdawg
5/13/2006, 02:02 PM
heh heh

Okla-homey
5/13/2006, 02:02 PM
That broad's got spunk and sass. Props to the old hippie chick!

soonerhubs
5/13/2006, 02:03 PM
More like ho hum... Looks like this 1970's burn out hates bush so she made a poster.

OR

Some liberal farker. ;)

OklahomaTuba
5/13/2006, 02:55 PM
I guess she forgot that Clinton never got impeached for a BJ. Still, pretty funny.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/13/2006, 02:57 PM
Didn't this show up here a while back?

jacru
5/13/2006, 03:10 PM
The self-appointed caretakers of minorities sure can't handle being in the minority.

OklahomaTuba
5/13/2006, 03:14 PM
Its always fun to see the stalinists @ international "answer" out protesting. They do more to hurt their ****ed up cause then anyone else.

slickdawg
5/13/2006, 03:24 PM
I guess she forgot that Clinton never got impeached for a BJ. Still, pretty funny.

I believe Clinton was technically impeached, but he did not get prosecuted.

5/13/2006, 03:31 PM
I believe Clinton was technically impeached, but he did not get prosecuted.Nobody said he wasn't impeached. Tuba just pointed out why he was impeached. Not for the reason the ignorant b*tch suggested in her poster.

OklahomaTuba
5/13/2006, 03:32 PM
I believe Clinton was technically impeached, but he did not get prosecuted.

I believe the removal from office is a totally seperate process from the actual impeachment.

Oh well, I hate rehasing that crap.

I think the fact that some dims are actually running on a platform of impeaching Bush for making the intelligence agencies spy during a war will be lots of fun.

StoopTroup
5/13/2006, 03:33 PM
That broad's got spunk and sass. Props to the old hippie chick!
Heh.

Cindy Sheehan...take notes.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/13/2006, 05:00 PM
Its sad when people living in this country don't understand the nuances of how the government works...

Clinton was impeached (found guilty by the House) for lying to a grand jury...
Clinton was not removed from office by the Senate (i.e., no penalty)...

It takes two separate actions from the bicameral legislature...

Only two presidents have ever been impeached Clinton and Andrew Johnson, both were retained in office, Johnson by 1 vote.

This is important. IMO people should not be allowed to graduate High School without passing a test on Civics.

OUinFLA
5/13/2006, 05:05 PM
I cant remember, did A. Johnson get a BJ for his trouble as well?

Scott D
5/13/2006, 06:12 PM
http://sargman.freehomepage.com/images/nutjob.jpg

For Tuba.

Jerk
5/13/2006, 06:25 PM
I don't understand all of these ANSWER people. Being a communist is the moral equivelant of being a NAZI, as both ideologies have claimed millions and millions of lives. If these people were NAZI's, they'd be shuned by the media and not given near the exposure they receive today. And, no, I'm not being Dr Strangelove. ANSWER is well known to be a communist front group.

StoopTroup
5/13/2006, 06:37 PM
So this is going to be a serious thread about politics?

out.

Scott D
5/13/2006, 06:43 PM
So this is going to be a serious thread about politics?

out.

can't be a serious thread on politics, the usual suspects have chimed in ;)

5/13/2006, 06:55 PM
can't be a serious thread on politics, the usual suspects have chimed in ;)Yes, or is it no, the usual serious suspects are present.

OU-HSV
5/13/2006, 07:39 PM
Didn't this show up here a while back?
That's what I was thinking

Scott D
5/13/2006, 08:19 PM
Yes, or is it no, the usual serious suspects are present.

no, it can't be because the usual mysogenistic viewed individuals are present to espouse their view and ridicule any other view without any chance for an actual discussion to take place.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/13/2006, 08:55 PM
Can someone seriously change William Favor's screenname to "Tuba Jr." They are the most dynamic tag team duo on the SO

Penguin
5/13/2006, 08:59 PM
I know everything about politics.

You can ask me anything about the Electrical College.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/13/2006, 10:02 PM
Politics are horrible, if they get in your dog's fur, you have to take them to the vet

Scott D
5/13/2006, 10:11 PM
Can someone seriously change William Favor's screenname to "Tuba Jr." They are the most dynamic tag team duo on the SO

Why would you insult Tuba like that? At least Tuba uses more than just Rush Limbaugh for his sources :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/13/2006, 11:03 PM
That is why he is Junior...he is the apprentice...he turns his radio off and forgets to listen to Hannity.

picasso
5/13/2006, 11:13 PM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/279/279949/pages/734728/!cidX.MA1.jpg
meanwhile, the conservatives are at work. :D

soonerhubs
5/13/2006, 11:21 PM
meanwhile, the conservatives are at work. :D
Contributing to society while other leaches go on bi***ing and moaning.

:D

jacru
5/13/2006, 11:25 PM
I guess whining got them what they wanted as children.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/13/2006, 11:28 PM
Protesters are like the whorns of the political process....occasionally they get lucky...like with civil rights movement...but only once like every 35 to 40 years.

soonerhubs
5/13/2006, 11:29 PM
Protesters are like the whorns of the political process....occasionally they get it right...like with civil rights movement...but only once like every 35 to 40 years.
Fixed it.

OklahomaTuba
5/13/2006, 11:33 PM
Why would you insult Tuba like that? At least Tuba uses more than just Rush Limbaugh for his sources :D
HA! ;)

To be honest, I don't listen to Rush. I only listen to people that make me laugh if I get a chance to listen to the radio talk shows. That would be Glenn Beck and Laura Ingram and sometimes Michael Savage (not as far right as him, but the dude is so nuts its just fun to listen too sometimes!)

Except for that, most of what I consume comes from the wall street journal I read for work everyday, and then a few blogs if I have chance: www.powerlineblog.com is excellent,

as is www.hughhewitt.com

I would also stronly recommend the one that brought down the leftist Canadian government last year: http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/

And of course the one that caused Dan Rather and his liberal friends at CBS to resign after forging the memo on Bush's national guard service:
www.littlegreenfootballs.com

:D

Jerk
5/13/2006, 11:43 PM
If you don't listen to Rush, then you won't know what the 'Castroti' is!

OklahomaTuba
5/13/2006, 11:44 PM
heh, what is it?

5/13/2006, 11:48 PM
If you don't listen to Rush, then you won't know what the 'Castroti' is!They might also be confused about the "drive-by media".

soonerhubs
5/13/2006, 11:51 PM
I used to listen to Hannity every day and read his books and all, but I've become disenchanted with his constant drive to get at peoples viceral political views. Using words or phrases like "Unbelievable" or "This is outrageous" seem so simplistic to me.

He has good points, but that emotive language he uses gets old after awhile.

Jerk
5/13/2006, 11:52 PM
heh, what is it?

Liberal men who have been brainwashed by feminists. Not your John Wayne types.

5/13/2006, 11:57 PM
I used to listen to Hannity every day and read his books and all, but I've become disenchanted with his constant drive to get at peoples viceral political views. Using words or phrases like "Unbelievable" or "This is outrageous" seem so simplistic to me.

He has good points, but that emotive language he uses gets old after awhile.He's good, but not the cutting edge, like Limbaugh.(nor is he funny, like Limbaugh)

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/14/2006, 12:01 AM
Limbaugh....funny....hahahahahahahahahahahahah Carrot Top...you like him too ;)

soonerhubs
5/14/2006, 12:06 AM
Limbaugh....funny....hahahahahahahahahahahahah Carrot Top...you like him too ;)
My Opinion
* Best Entertainment-Wise: Michael Savage
* Most Level Headed: Michael Medved <--Spell
* Most Right Winged: Savage
* Most Middle AMerican Mom's Fav: Tie between Hannity and Laura Ingram
* Most Reagan Years Men Favs: Tie between Limbaugh and Mike Reagan
* Smartest: Limbaugh

Anyone else's opinion?

5/14/2006, 12:07 AM
Limbaugh....funny....hahahahahahahahahahahahah Carrot Top...you like him too ;)OK, I can understand a lib not thinking Limbaugh is funny, but what's your schtick with Carot-Top

jacru
5/14/2006, 12:10 AM
Those being made fun of seldom think the joke is funny. But, we still laugh at them. :D :D :D

5/14/2006, 12:14 AM
My Opinion

Anyone else's opinion?BTW, What is a Reagan Years Men Favs?
* Mom's Favorite-agree it's Hannity
* Can't listen for more than about 5 minutes(loose cannon): Savage
* Best entertainer and smartest: Limbaugh
* Best female conservative media: Ann Coulter

soonerhubs
5/14/2006, 12:17 AM
BTW, What is a Reagan Years Men Favs?

Hell I don't know.
They're Reagan Followers, they're men. Pretty much it. :)

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/14/2006, 12:18 AM
Yes!!! I just called a Lib!!!

soonerhubs
5/14/2006, 12:22 AM
Yes!!! I just called a Lib!!!
What'd you call him/her? :D

5/14/2006, 12:22 AM
[QUOTE=Gandalf_The_Grey]Yes!!! I just called a Lib!!![/QUOTEWhich one did you call? What did you ask?] What answer did you receive?

SCOUT
5/14/2006, 12:23 AM
My Opinion

Anyone else's opinion?

Michael Savage is the most entertaining in that car wreck kind of way, so I agree.
In fact, I agree with all of the rest with the exception of the smartest. I think Dennis Prager deserves that honor.

soonerhubs
5/14/2006, 12:25 AM
Michael Savage is the most entertaining in that car wreck kind of way, so I agree.
In fact, I agree with all of the rest with the exception of the smartest. I think Dennis Prager deserves that honor.
I truly need to tune in Mr. Prager. I've not listened enough to appreciate him.

Scott D
5/14/2006, 12:26 AM
* Best female with hands bigger than mine: Ann Coulter

:eek:

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/14/2006, 12:29 AM
Well I meant I WAS just called a Lib, which is hilarious!!

soonerhubs
5/14/2006, 12:31 AM
Well I meant I WAS just called a Lib, which is hilarious!!
You left-wing nut job! ;) ;) ;) ;)

5/14/2006, 12:32 AM
I truly need to tune in Mr. Prager. I've not listened enough to appreciate him.Prager and Medved are the best regarding issues with Israel, and insights into the US Jewish community. I think the best overall Jewish political commentator is David Horowitz.(not the consumer advocate) Anytime he comes on the radio, usually as a guest host, try to hear him out if possible. He's intriguing, and realizes the seriousness of the left and their MO.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/14/2006, 12:33 AM
I guess not agreeing that Limbaugh is funny is grounds for Lib!

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/14/2006, 12:34 AM
The funny thing is that I actually listen to Limbaugh, he just isn't funny, informative..usually but not funny

SCOUT
5/14/2006, 12:37 AM
I truly need to tune in Mr. Prager. I've not listened enough to appreciate him.

I really would encourage it. He is very smart, yet manages to be entertaining. I think the reason I enjoy listening to him is because he applies logic to most arguments.

When he has a guest with an opposing viewpoint, he actually debates them civilly. He espouses his logical thought process and allows his opponent to do the same. It is usually interesting because many of his guests have based their opinions on things other than logic.

The bottom line is he is a conservative talk show host who is always polite to his guests. In fact, I have heard him cordially debate an antisemite (self-proclaimed) guest and he is Jewish.

Scott D
5/14/2006, 12:39 AM
I really would encourage it. He is very smart, yet manages to be entertaining. I think the reason I enjoy listening to him is because he applies logic to most arguments.

When he has a guest with an opposing viewpoint, he actually debates them civilly. He espouses his logical thought process and allows his opponent to do the same. It is usually interesting because many of his guests have based their opinions on things other than logic.

The bottom line is he is a conservative talk show host who is always polite to his guests. In fact, I have heard him cordially debate an antisemite (self-proclaimed) guest and he is Jewish.

in other words...he's NOT Rush ;)

soonerhubs
5/14/2006, 12:40 AM

That actually sounds like just what I'm looking for. Too many times I heard Hannity always come back with, "What liberal sent you to call in?" That's not an argument, that's just dumb.

5/14/2006, 12:41 AM
The funny thing is that I actually listen to Limbaugh, he just isn't funny, informative..usually but not funnyHe points out the hypocrisies of the left in clever and "funny" ways. I like the Paul Shanklin skits, and there's other funny things on his show.

SCOUT
5/14/2006, 12:43 AM
in other words...he's NOT Rush ;)
He definitely takes a different tact than Rush. I like listening because it is a show where you can actually hear both sides of the story. Of course, I am probably biased because I tend to agree with the side of the argument that Dennis is on.

Scott D
5/14/2006, 12:48 AM
He definitely takes a different tact than Rush. I like listening because it is a show where you can actually hear both sides of the story. Of course, I am probably biased because I tend to agree with the side of the argument that Dennis is on.

A bias like that is excusable. A show where an opposing view is allowed that leads into carrying a discussion without going overboard in attempts to ridicule for ratings is impressive.

SCOUT
5/14/2006, 12:50 AM
A bias like that is excusable. A show where an opposing view is allowed that leads into carrying a discussion without going overboard in attempts to ridicule for ratings is impressive.
Well said.

SicEmBaylor
5/14/2006, 12:54 AM
No Don Imus fans? Disgraceful.

soonerhubs
5/14/2006, 08:57 AM
No Don Imus fans? Disgraceful.
Are you writing Latin? No Don Imus notros dominus takume? :D

picasso
5/14/2006, 09:35 AM
My Opinion

Anyone else's opinion?
Glenn Beck is the most entertaining.

Savage is over the edge crazy.

StoopTroup
5/14/2006, 09:36 AM
Oxycodone + Golden EIB Microphone = Entertainment

soonerjoker
5/14/2006, 09:53 AM
i like don imus.

when it comes to politics, he's completely ignorant. he thinks (@ least he says
so) kinky friedman will be next gov of tejas.

picasso
5/14/2006, 10:33 AM
Oxycodone + Golden EIB Microphone = Entertainment
he was funny before all of his health problems. AND before Clinton.

SicEmBaylor
5/14/2006, 12:59 PM
i like don imus.

when it comes to politics, he's completely ignorant. he thinks (@ least he says
so) kinky friedman will be next gov of tejas.

God willing he will be. He has my support.

Big Red Ron
5/14/2006, 01:31 PM
That broad's got spunk and sass. Props to the old hippie chick!"I hate SPUNK!"

SicEmBaylor
5/14/2006, 01:41 PM
I hate to get technical when clearly the purpose of the poster board was not to relate a nuanced position, however for the purposes of clarification...

Bush would not only need to get a BJ but he would then need to lie about it under oath before a grand jury and special prosecutor. ;-)

Big Red Ron
5/14/2006, 01:45 PM
I hate to get technical when clearly the purpose of the poster board was not to relate a nuanced position, however for the purposes of clarification...

Bush would not only need to get a BJ but he would then need to lie about it under oath before a grand jury and special prosecutor. ;-)In a sexual harrasment lawsuit filed by another woman.

SicEmBaylor
5/14/2006, 01:48 PM
In a sexual harrasment lawsuit filed by another woman.
Which kind of indicates a pattern doesn't it? ;-)

Big Red Ron
5/14/2006, 02:12 PM
Which kind of indicates a pattern doesn't it? ;-)Yeah, he said, "Kiss it." as he broke out his wanker.

he has a bj problem.

soonerhubs
5/14/2006, 02:14 PM
True true he does

Rogue
5/14/2006, 02:56 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/soonercody/IMPEACH.jpg

Big Red Ron
5/14/2006, 03:00 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/soonercody/IMPEACH.jpgThat should say, "Not just for perjury..."

5/14/2006, 03:05 PM

Bush would not only need to get a BJ but he would then need to lie about it under oath before a grand jury and special prosecutor. ;-)And the delusional leftists just can't quite bring themsilves to face the last part of the problem, which is what caused the impeachment.

5/14/2006, 03:07 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/soonercody/IMPEACH.jpgyou left out the photo of the idiot woman.

jacru
5/14/2006, 11:58 PM
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8459/impeach0ie.jpg

OklahomaTuba
5/15/2006, 12:09 AM
heh. That about says it right there.