PDA

View Full Version : I've had a change of heart...

Hook 'Em Horns
5/13/2006, 12:22 PM
I'm a sooner born, I'm a sooner bred, and when I die I'll be SOONER DEAD!

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/13/2006, 12:27 PM
the soonerfans minimum IQ requirement strikes again.

critical_phil
5/13/2006, 12:30 PM
around here any more. Since Texas has started kicking you *** in every sport except gymnastics, you guys have turned into some pretty thin skinned pussies haven't you.

3,2,1... banned!

Later losers. H O O K E M H O R N S

so, let me get this straight: you post here to say you're not gonna post here.......

BRILLIANT!

AzianSooner
5/13/2006, 12:30 PM
Hey Imposter my love,

I am sorry for not.. scr.ewing you last night and leaving you..na.ked crying on bed dude

You are whorns anway,.. find another.

Crimson Kid
5/13/2006, 12:36 PM
around here any more. Since Texas has started kicking you *** in every sport except gymnastics, you guys have turned into some pretty thin skinned pussies haven't you.

3,2,1... banned!

If that isn't the kettle calling the pot black!! hahaha!!

TheGodfather889
5/13/2006, 12:40 PM
Atleast you're not going to live here unlike some other obnoxious Horn fans.

Flagstaffsooner
5/13/2006, 12:47 PM
Atleast you're not going to live here unlike some other obnoxious Horn fans.:D

goingoneight
5/13/2006, 02:13 PM

3,2,1... banned!

A few years ago, I saw two guys making out in the park. It WAS the gayest thing I had ever seen until this...

CrimsonChampion
5/13/2006, 04:28 PM

3,2,1... banned!

That's hilarious, 5 years of $ooner dominance and they finally win 1 against us on an off year. They never fail to amaze me, ever.

I say we never reply to the 'horn fans anymore. Maybe after a few 'horn national championships in about 36 more years.

PDXsooner
5/13/2006, 04:35 PM
so this is how whorn fans act when they win a nc? i'd tell them to act like they've been there before, but they haven't.

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/13/2006, 04:44 PM

3,2,1... banned!

Mike, you've already been banned at least once. We've been longsuffering your idiocy for a while now. You, of all people, should not criticize the patience of Phil and Soonerfans.com

For every new troll handle you register, I will reveal more of your email address:

mi*******@****.com

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/13/2006, 05:14 PM
dude, that's evil.

i love it...

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/13/2006, 05:20 PM
wow, i've never seen so many troll handles by one guy.

jk the sooner fan
5/13/2006, 05:22 PM
can we add Herr to this lifetime ban?

footballfanatic
5/13/2006, 05:24 PM
Hey, I got banned from Hornfans. And I'm a Horn fan.

Soonerman08
5/13/2006, 05:37 PM
Silly Horns..........Trix are for kids.

Flagstaffsooner
5/13/2006, 05:54 PM
Hey, I got banned from Hornfans. And I'm a Horn fan.So have all of us here, and you say
Doesn't take much to get banned... Go away little troll.

MamaMia
5/13/2006, 06:13 PM
That's hilarious, 5 years of $ooner dominance and they finally win 1 against us on an off year. They never fail to amaze me, ever.

I say we never reply to the 'horn fans anymore. Maybe after a few 'horn national championships in about 36 more years.My thoughts exactly, and what other sports is he talking about? Our Sooner girls basketball team kicked the horn women a couple of times right there in Austin this year. I also read about our golf, wrestling and gymnastics teams doing really well.

Scott D
5/13/2006, 06:14 PM
So Beans, this mean he truthfully is gone for good this time?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/13/2006, 06:58 PM
Hey Imposter my love,

I am sorry for not.. scr.ewing you last night and leaving you..na.ked crying on bed dude

You are whorns anway,.. find another.The definitive retort!

picasso
5/13/2006, 07:03 PM
If that isn't the kettle calling the pot black!! hahaha!!
see Hornfans.com.

it wasn't that long ago when Texas couldn't sniff a victory over OU in football or basketball. I recall it didn't give me a woody at all.

Wasn't it Texas that always bragged about academics, things to do in Austin and THEN sports?
How superficially shallow of you Hook'em.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/13/2006, 08:11 PM
So Beans, this mean he truthfully is gone for good this time?

looks like he only has a 10 day ban

Cam
5/13/2006, 08:16 PM
wow, i've never seen so many troll handles by one guy.
How bout a list? Then we can have a neg spek party in his honor and hit'em all.

Scott D
5/13/2006, 08:23 PM
looks like he only has a 10 day ban

Yeah....I'm going to go ahead and have to give that decision a thumbs down. He deserves the same treatment as the last excessive ban offending individual.

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/13/2006, 08:56 PM
Yeah....I'm going to go ahead and have to give that decision a thumbs down. He deserves the same treatment as the last excessive ban offending individual.
I didn't even seen the 10 day ban put on him by Dean. I only noticed the troll.

I went ahead and extended it infinity. That's enough to put it into the forever category in my book.

If he wants to ever come back now, he has to make his case to Phil.

Scott D
5/13/2006, 10:14 PM
I didn't even seen the 10 day ban put on him by Dean. I only noticed the troll.

I went ahead and extended it infinity. That's enough to put it into the forever category in my book.

If he wants to ever come back now, he has to make his case to Phil.

Thank ya sir....now I gotta remember to shoot Dean....er wait, he has to deal with doleo in a work environment..that's punishment enough :D

tbl
5/13/2006, 10:27 PM
I think herr and lid aren't all that bad... They're at least not trolls and try to make their points, however misguided they are. ;)

SouthFortySooner
5/13/2006, 10:55 PM
Sitting on a park bench eyeing little girls with bad intent.
Snot is running down his nose, greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.

Then he goes home and post this drivel like anyone, any one would care.

Definitlely Delusional.

SoonerShark
5/13/2006, 11:00 PM

That's what you get for going on that site and stating that OU beat UT's football team five games in a row in the 21st Century, each win by more than ten points. From my recent sojourns onto Hornfans.com I have learned that UT has won 139 straight football games, including every game in the new millennium.

olevetonahill
5/14/2006, 02:22 AM
:texan: s succ . bain em all !:cool:

Flagstaffsooner
5/14/2006, 02:32 AM

Definitlely Delusional.:D Perfect whorn description.:texan:

SkipTracer
5/14/2006, 08:56 AM

Definitlely Delusional.

Aqualung :P

usmc-sooner
5/14/2006, 09:32 AM
so I guess winning a football game in their home state against us once every 6 years, splitting us in men's basketball, getting dominated in women's basketball, losing to us in golf, and gymnastics and winning a baseball game means kicking our *** to a Texan.

Well you got to remember that these are the people that had their asses handed to them by the Mexicans at the Alamo and our proud of that.

StoopTroup
5/14/2006, 09:42 AM
If your a :texan: on a Sooner site...

Temporary banning should be the first thing you should experience.

If the :texan: is unable to learn then permanent banning should occur.

This should be the standard as it's a known fact that :texan: are not that bright. Agreed you will get a :texan: that might exceed the normal...but the temporary banning should be sufficient to discover the true IQ of said :texan: .

jk the sooner fan
5/14/2006, 09:42 AM
gdc is happy in his pants

BajaOklahoma
5/14/2006, 10:08 AM
Mike, you've already been banned at least once. We've been longsuffering your idiocy for a while now. You, of all people, should not criticize the patience of Phil and Soonerfans.com

For every new troll handle you register, I will reveal more of your email address:

mi*******@****.com

Oh, oh! I love this game. Can I buy a K, Beano?
I'm betting it's Mike.****@****.com

:D

Scott D
5/14/2006, 11:03 AM
gdc is happy in his pants

I can't really think of anyone outside of perhaps Lid and maybe Herr that isn't sad to see HEH go for good.

Jason White's Third Knee
5/14/2006, 11:23 AM
H'EH is the biggest jerk of all of our resident horn fans. I won't miss him at all. He has nothing to offer.

King Crimson
5/14/2006, 11:48 AM
although misguided and wicked pedophiles: herr, atx, lid, and caphorns are the only ones i can think of who i'd defend. even though i'd prolly have to take a hot salt and Clorox water bath and go to confession though i''m not catholic....but, i'd try anything.

post something like: "OU has kicked Texas' ***......" at hornfans and you'd be gone right away.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/14/2006, 12:11 PM
How bout a list? Then we can have a neg spek party in his honor and hit'em all.

:confused: one of the dell names that comes up is you

yermom
5/14/2006, 02:08 PM
HEH is Mike...Dell?

TexasLidig8r
5/14/2006, 04:38 PM
In nomine patre... et fidis.. et spiritus.. sancti...

http://www.britains-smallwars.com/suez/Agnus/Graveside.gif

This website.. NAY.. the world.. is a slightly lesser place with the passing of his eternal, internet soul.

LosAngelesSooner
5/14/2006, 04:43 PM
In nomine patre... et fidis.. et spiritus.. sancti...

http://www.britains-smallwars.com/suez/Agnus/Graveside.gif

This website.. NAY.. the world.. is a slightly lesser place with the passing of his eternal, internet soul.

You're right.

The inbreeding quotient on SF.com was significantly decreased with the passing of HEH.

Now...if we can just get rid of the rest of you dirty Whorns...

Hook 'em

TexasLidig8r
5/14/2006, 04:48 PM
Now...if we can just get rid of the rest of you dirty Whorns...

Hook 'em

Then, you'd have texags.com North. No contrary opinions, everyone marching in perfect lock step harmony. (except for the occasional slap fights between you and sanantoniosooner.. those are entertaining). :D

VolinArizona
5/14/2006, 04:49 PM
Gotta love when a team beats another for the first time in 5 years and brags about how awesome their team is.

Sounds like South Carolina, Georgia, and Vanderbilt back home.

TexasLidig8r
5/14/2006, 04:54 PM
Gotta love when a team beats another for the first time in 5 years and brags about how awesome their team is.

Sounds like South Carolina, Georgia, and Vanderbilt back home.

Uh No.... we bragged about how awesome our team was because we beat the best team in the history of God as proclaimed by ESPN in the Rose Bowl to win the National Championship.

soonerloyal
5/14/2006, 06:51 PM
Uh No.... we bragged about how awesome our team was because we beat the best team in the history of God as proclaimed by ESPN in the Rose Bowl to win the National Championship.

"In the history of God"?! Oh, Gawd. :rolleyes: Well, let's just roll it all up and go home, then. The 'Horns have the whole ball of wax. Game over, man. Game over!

I'm proud for Texas' 2005 NC...but sheesh, act like you've been there before, man...Yikes.
Hook 'em

yermom
5/14/2006, 07:00 PM
i think he might have been using sarcasm

jk the sooner fan
5/14/2006, 07:15 PM
i think he might have been using sarcasm

some people dont get that ;)

sooneron
5/14/2006, 07:17 PM
This is a banner day if that POS is really gone. I couldn't be happier. His stench is now a thing of the past. Too bad I won't be able to tell him about that night I treated his wife like the $5 whore that she is.

soonerloyal
5/14/2006, 07:20 PM
Homer: “Oh, look at me! I'm making people happy! I'm the Magical Man from Happy-Land, in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane! By the way, I was being sarcastic."

Marge: "Well, DUH."

101sooner
5/14/2006, 07:24 PM

You mean the team that finished 48th in the nation in total defense and gave up 22 points per game?

TexasLidig8r
5/14/2006, 07:38 PM
You mean the team that finished 48th in the nation in total defense and gave up 22 points per game?

But ESPN engaged in nightly acts of oral pleasure given to the Mightiest of Mighty.. ESPN conducted a scientific survey that stated if the USC football team had been at Pearl Harbor on December 7, they would have been able to stop those Japanese planes before nary even one bomb or torpedo was loosed... ESPN said they parted the Red Sea..

ESPN can't be wrong now.... can it?

jk the sooner fan
5/14/2006, 07:43 PM
funny, we spend all season whining about how ESPN is having a love affair with USC, but when a horn points it out, he's wrong.....

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/14/2006, 08:02 PM
His points and arguments aren't what makes him wrong....the team he cheers for is what makes him wrong ;)

sanantoniosooner
5/14/2006, 08:07 PM
(except for the occasional slap fights between you and sanantoniosooner.. those are entertaining). :D
Don't expect anymore of those.

Dances with Possums
5/14/2006, 11:28 PM

So did I ... and I am an administrator!

:)

King Crimson
5/15/2006, 12:10 AM

did Katy say no?

;)

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/15/2006, 01:00 AM
did Katy say no?

;)

he objected to the larger strapon...

Sooner in Tampa
5/15/2006, 06:02 AM
What a great way to start my Monday...I open up the football board to find that HEH is gone for good. AWESOME!!!!

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/15/2006, 10:56 AM

Dude, this cracks me up.

stonecoldsoonerfan
5/15/2006, 11:49 AM
but...but....where am i going to get such great signature material now that he's gone?

sniff....

Dances with Possums
5/15/2006, 01:13 PM
I was joking guys. I am still a moderator on Hornfans and have never been banned.

stonecoldsoonerfan
5/15/2006, 01:25 PM
I was joking guys. I am still a moderator on Hornfans and have never been banned.

link?

mrowl
5/15/2006, 01:25 PM

can you ban the nazi who runs it?

Jello Biafra
5/15/2006, 01:27 PM
for the honor of the next baneing, i think we should make hair pie and lidihater go at it in a battle of the "mental midgets".....kinda like boxing in the special olympics... winner has immunity for the next 6 months. loser resigns his handle and immediately registers with hornsfans where he belongs.....

Herr Scholz
5/15/2006, 02:31 PM
so I guess winning a football game in their home state against us once every 6 years, splitting us in men's basketball, getting dominated in women's basketball, losing to us in golf, and gymnastics and winning a baseball game means kicking our *** to a Texan.

Well you got to remember that these are the people that had their asses handed to them by the Mexicans at the Alamo and our proud of that.
I'll make the case for UT athletics this year. ;) UT has won 11 Big XII championships this year, OU 2. We beat you in football and won the conference. We split with you in basketball and won the conference. We don't have a gymnastics team. And we won the baseball conference and took 2 of 3 in baseball in Norman. Our softball team swept the Lady Sooners in Norman and won the conference.

UT Big XII titles this year: football, men's basketball, baseball, softball, men's tennis, men's outdoor track, men's indoor track, women's outdoor track, women's indoor track, men's swimming and diving, women's swimming and diving.

OU: women's basketball, men's golf

Tear Down This Wall
5/15/2006, 03:27 PM
Three things -

First, banning people for disagreeing or being an opposing fans is stupid. If you open up the board to everyone, you should be prepared for opposition. This thing shouldn't deteriorate into Longhorn Girlie, Part II (LHG banned me for mentioning that Mack Brown must have overlooked Derrick Strait...harmless, yes...overly touchy, for sure). I always hoped the same wouldn't happen here.

Second, let this be a lesson to the idiots who said they'd be for Texas in the Rose Bowl because they are "part of our conference." You hayseeds get what you deserve when 'Horn fans come over here and thump their chests.

Third, I've taken heat in the past for criticizing Joe Castiglione. The come back is always the retarded, "Oh, so you don't like Bob Stoops winning championships?" Yes, I like Bob Stoops winning championships. But, what other decent hire has Joe C. made? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Where are our other championship coaches, hired by Joe?

As I said to a 'Horn fan last week, lighten up. We are rivals. We snip at each other, we puff our wares, etc., etc., etc. Just don't let this thing deteriorate into crappyass Longhorn Girlie-type banings up the intellectual equivalent of spilled milk.

(P.S. - Nobody cares about your gay swimming and diving championships, homos :D Hook 'em :D )

Jello Biafra
5/15/2006, 03:36 PM
Three things -

we puff our wares, etc., etc., etc.

you may puff on YOUR wares but.........

i agree with the other comment though. what is going on over here is the EXACT reason i told everyone at work to be careful what you wish for....

Tear Down This Wall
5/15/2006, 03:40 PM
It's a legal term:

puffing
n. the exaggeration of the good points of a product, a business, real property and the prospects for future rise in value, profits and growth. Since a certain amount of "puffing" can be expected of any salesman, it cannot be the basis of a lawsuit for fraud or breach of contract unless the exaggeration exceeds the reality. However, if the puffery includes outright lies or has no basis in fact ("Sears Roebuck is building next door to your store site") a legal action for rescission of the contract or for fraud against the seller is possible.
See also: fraud

NormanPride
5/15/2006, 03:43 PM
Heh. Puffery.

Jello Biafra
5/15/2006, 03:45 PM
i said it in jest:

JEST
1. A playful or amusing act; a prank. See Synonyms at joke.
2. A frolicsome or frivolous mood: spoken in jest.
3. An object of ridicule; a laughingstock.
4. A witty remark.

Jello Biafra
5/15/2006, 03:53 PM
It's a legal term:

puffing
n. the exaggeration of the good points of a product, a business, real property and the prospects for future rise in value, profits and growth. Since a certain amount of "puffing" can be expected of any salesman, it cannot be the basis of a lawsuit for fraud or breach of contract unless the exaggeration exceeds the reality. However, if the puffery includes outright lies or has no basis in fact ("Sears Roebuck is building next door to your store site") a legal action for rescission of the contract or for fraud against the seller is possible.
See also: fraud

so in 2000 and 2003 we shoulda sued texas for fraudulent puffery?

RedstickSooner
5/15/2006, 05:04 PM
Wasn't HEH the feller who had a total meltdown after the 2003 RRS?

Maybe we should only let him post right after we win the RRS, so he can hit himself over the head with a brick for a while (what with Hornfans having its traditional crashtasm and being unavailable).

'Course, if by some chance we *lost* this year, why then we'd just keep him banned. He's earned it, at this point.

tbl
5/15/2006, 10:36 PM
Second, let this be a lesson to the idiots who said they'd be for Texas in the Rose Bowl because they are "part of our conference." You hayseeds get what you deserve when 'Horn fans come over here and thump their chests.

Zang! That's what I'm talking about... Granted, this years NC was literally the worst scenario that could have possibly been painted, but I absolutely refused to root for the whorns.

Norhtwah
5/15/2006, 10:51 PM
This guy is Herpes. He keeps coming back!!

We need to find a cure!!!

Octavian
5/15/2006, 10:57 PM

<sigh>

Old wounds are teh succ.

Jason White's Third Knee
5/16/2006, 12:39 AM
Three things -

First, banning people for disagreeing or being an opposing fans is stupid. If you open up the board to everyone, you should be prepared for opposition. This thing shouldn't deteriorate into Longhorn Girlie, Part II (LHG banned me for mentioning that Mack Brown must have overlooked Derrick Strait...harmless, yes...overly touchy, for sure). I always hoped the same wouldn't happen here.

Third, I've taken heat in the past for criticizing Joe Castiglione. The come back is always the retarded, "Oh, so you don't like Bob Stoops winning championships?" Yes, I like Bob Stoops winning championships. But, what other decent hire has Joe C. made? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Where are our other championship coaches, hired by Joe?

As I said to a 'Horn fan last week, lighten up. We are rivals. We snip at each other, we puff our wares, etc., etc., etc. Just don't let this thing deteriorate into crappyass Longhorn Girlie-type banings up the intellectual equivalent of spilled milk.

(P.S. - Nobody cares about your gay swimming and diving championships, homos :D Hook 'em :D )

HEH was a dingus when they won AND when they lost. His baning was a matter of time. They other horns are ok by me, although Herr pushes his luck.:cool:

Although I do detest the Texas happy dances, I am still glad that they beat usc, which apparantly makes me an idiot. For that matter I would root for them over ND, Miami, FSU, and Co. So what? It's a rare day that I root for Texas, but I will choose by character over rivalries.

Joe Castiglione didn't hire any NC winning coaches in other sports? I don't have espn's game plan for softball anyway. Hell the only partial game that I saw this year cut in to the espn airing of the spring game and I was irritated that they didn't switch that **** to the scrimmage!

I totally agree with you that no one cares about swimming. Or diving. Might as well have a deep throating tourny. Texas men's team would sweep.

soonerhubs
5/16/2006, 12:43 AM
Any one else enjoying the new title of the thread and the new opening post? Hell it made me laugh! :D

OUFan22
5/16/2006, 08:48 AM
My thoughts exactly, and what other sports is he talking about? Our Sooner girls basketball team kicked the horn women a couple of times right there in Austin this year. I also read about our golf, wrestling and gymnastics teams doing really well.
They're not even man enough to have wrestling in the first place.

Tear Down This Wall
5/16/2006, 11:50 AM
so in 2000 and 2003 we shoulda sued texas for fraudulent puffery?

Dude, the 'Horns could be sued for fraud for damn mear every season between 1970 and 2006 :D

Jello Biafra
5/16/2006, 05:04 PM
Any one else enjoying the new title of the thread and the new opening post? Hell it made me laugh! :D

My pink is tickled....errr i mean im tickled pink

TheGodfather889
5/16/2006, 05:58 PM
We talk about Texas more than OU most days here. It probably has alot to do with the fact that there are soooo many Texas fans here. I still don't see why they hang out here.

BASSooner
5/16/2006, 06:00 PM
We talk about Texas more than OU most days here. It probably has alot to do with the fact that there are soooo many Texas fans here. I still don't see why they hang out here.
probably because they wish to be like us

Sooner_Bob
5/16/2006, 06:17 PM
What the heck did I miss this time?

soonerloyal
5/16/2006, 06:26 PM
I'll make the case for UT athletics this year. ;) UT has won 11 Big XII championships this year, OU 2. We beat you in football and won the conference. We split with you in basketball and won the conference. We don't have a gymnastics team. And we won the baseball conference and took 2 of 3 in baseball in Norman. Our softball team swept the Lady Sooners in Norman and won the conference.

UT Big XII titles this year: football, men's basketball, baseball, softball, men's tennis, men's outdoor track, men's indoor track, women's outdoor track, women's indoor track, men's swimming and diving, women's swimming and diving.

OU: women's basketball, men's golf

TeeYew hasn't won any titles this year. Last year, yes. Suck all the marrow outta the bone you can, because we're heading into the new season, and last year won't mean a hill o' beans. Wring that championship towel dry and frame it, because I doubt you'll get another anytime soon.

A TX USMC mom and I have Marine Mom challenge coins on the line - I bet that OU will win another FB NC before Texas U does. The loser will also make a cash donation to the local Marine Corps League in the winner's (my) name.
:P

Hook 'em

OUFan22
5/16/2006, 06:40 PM
It is synonymous with the illegal immigration in this country. We are slowly being taken over by those from the south and most of us don't even realize it. They might be conspiring to take over this board just like our country is being taken over.

101sooner
5/16/2006, 07:08 PM
It is synonymous with the illegal immigration in this country. We are slowly being taken over by those from the south and most of us don't even realize it. They might be conspiring to take over this board just like our country is being taken over.

I'm no moderator or admin person, but personally, I don't want to read your political opinions on the football board.

OUFan22
5/16/2006, 08:20 PM
I'm no moderator or admin person, but personally, I don't want to read your political opinions on the football board.
Then don't read it!

MiccoMacey
5/16/2006, 08:35 PM
Then don't read it!

Now I see why you got neg-hammered.

This is a football board. I'd bet when he clicks on a thread on the football board, he thinks he's going to read about football. Not an editorial about immigration in this country.

But 101's a big enough boy to carry his own fight. This was just my .02 cents on the subject.

Even if he is with the 1-0-worst. ;)

Scott D
5/16/2006, 09:51 PM
What the heck did I miss this time?

HEH started 'another' troll, got it banned, started another troll to taunt the site over that previous troll getting banned...got hit with a 10 day shoe by Dean, which got turned into an outing and permaban by Beano.

With as many times as HEH has gotten banned how anyone can actually defend how he should not be permabanned is astounding. I mean you must be the same people who would continually approve letting murderers and child molesters go to jail, get out, go back and get out and repeat the cycle forever.

sooneron
5/16/2006, 10:14 PM
Now I see why you got neg-hammered.

This is a football board. I'd bet when he clicks on a thread on the football board, he thinks he's going to read about football. Not an editorial about immigration in this country.

But 101's a big enough boy to carry his own fight. This was just my .02 cents on the subject.

Even if he is with the 1-0-worst. ;)
heh!

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/861/negbombed3ze.jpg