PDA

View Full Version : Dear neighbor,

MamaMia
5/13/2006, 01:00 AM
You and I have been buddies since you moved into the neighborhood a couple of years ago and I really enjoy your company most of the time.

Eventhough you are quite a bit younger than I'am we have always had fun running around together, listening to music and making things. I dont mind that you pop in and sit at my private kitchen computer to check your email, surf the world wide web and load your photos and all. I dont even mind that you go to my desktop and play my games that I have purchased, while I'm finishing up whatever it was I was doing when you arrived.

I DO mind however when you click onto one of my new games without saying a word, and exit out of it under my player name and in such a hurry that you arent even paying attention to what you are doing and end up cancelling a game that I have been playing for weeks, knocking me down from Head Pirate Supreme to stinkin' Landlubber! :mad:

Heaven forbid that you have to take 10 seconds of your precious time to log in a player name of your own. :rolleyes:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/angdev03.gif ARG!!! :mad:

GottaHavePride
5/13/2006, 01:04 AM
SAEmom's got herself a Kramer.

Flagstaffsooner
5/13/2006, 01:19 AM
Quit putting your panties on the kitchen dooknob. That's the the universal sign for "Come in and use my body, my computer and my games".

MamaMia
5/13/2006, 01:31 AM
Quit putting your panties on the kitchen dooknob. That's the the universal sign for "Come in and use my body, my computer and my games".
What I did do was delete the game icons off my desktop and put them in folders titled "whatever...recipe." She hates to cook. Good luck finding ANY games at all now!

Flagstaffsooner
5/13/2006, 01:40 AM
Oh, it's a girl. Good work, Mom.

jacru
5/13/2006, 01:43 AM
Does your neighbor read the forum? :D

olevetonahill
5/13/2006, 02:16 AM
she sounds like such a beyonce , is she Hawt? send her pics to us Oh and her email addy . that beyonce will never mess with our mom again :D

Flagstaffsooner
5/13/2006, 02:21 AM
she sounds like such a beyonce , is she Hawt? send her pics to us Oh and her email addy . that beyonce will never mess with our mom again :DGo slap bellies with her, Olevet. She weighs 292 lbs.

jacru
5/13/2006, 02:30 AM
Go slap bellies with her, Olevet. She weighs 292 lbs.
That be a mega slap! :D and possibly dangerous! :eek:

olevetonahill
5/13/2006, 02:46 AM
Go slap bellies with her, Olevet. She weighs 292 lbs.
If shes that big the beyonce has to stay on bottom :eek:
And I better have 2 cases of beer and a 1/5 of hard stuff. Just to crawl on top :eek:

oumartin
5/13/2006, 06:22 AM
I'm guessing mom lives in one of the uppity neighborhoods in our town and has one of those type neighbors that feels she is entitled to do whatever she pleases. I say slap her with a cast iron skillet mom!!

BajaOklahoma
5/13/2006, 06:49 AM
1. Nice:
Set up a password for Windows.
Then swear that your husband did it because you were on the computer too much - and he won't tell you what password he used.

2. Turn off the computer and disconnect the computer from the internet (cable or pull the wireless card and store it carefully nearby). Tell the rude witch that the computer isn't working correctly, so it is turned off. You can mention the loss of games, games playing themselves, and so on.

3. Turn off the computer and disconnect the internet as in # two, but tell her that you have decided that computer is impacting your life too much, so it has to stay off except during a certain time - and this isn't it.

Howzit
5/13/2006, 06:51 AM
4. Store computer at bottom of pool when not in use.

BajaOklahoma
5/13/2006, 07:52 AM
Can't do that - that's where the phones are. ;)

slickdawg
5/13/2006, 12:32 PM
:les: MOVE YER ****IN' FENCE, A**HOLE!!!!!

critical_phil
5/13/2006, 12:47 PM
... knocking me down from Head Pirate Supreme to stinkin' Landlubber!....ARG!!! :mad:

shouldn't that be

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHH!!!

StoopTroup
5/13/2006, 04:15 PM
Head Pirate.

Hmmmm....

critical_phil
5/13/2006, 04:19 PM
Head Pirate.

Hmmmm....

heh.

Head Pirate Supreme sounds like something you could order at an Austin area Long John Silver's..........

StoopTroup
5/13/2006, 04:25 PM
http://www.piratesstore.com/images/store/costumes_images/rc/49168xlA.jpg

SicEmBaylor
5/13/2006, 04:45 PM
Wait, let me get this right...

You're a mother AND you not only play computers games but you actually buy them yourself instead of just playing freecell? And not only that but you're a Pirate Supreme? I bet you make freaking fantastic chocolate chip cookies too! Man..I love my mom but where can I trade her in for one of you?

MamaMia
5/13/2006, 07:39 PM
I'm guessing mom lives in one of the uppity neighborhoods in our town and has one of those type neighbors that feels she is entitled to do whatever she pleases. I say slap her with a cast iron skillet mom!!Not even close. I live in the Broadmore edition which as you know isnt uppity all at. Did you know that it was the only 4 blocks of homes left standing after the famous 1947 Tornado. The court house and the hospital made it as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodward,_Oklahoma

Wait, let me get this right...

You're a mother AND you not only play computers games but you actually buy them yourself instead of just playing freecell? And not only that but you're a Pirate Supreme? I bet you make freaking fantastic chocolate chip cookies too! Man..I love my mom but where can I trade her in for one of you?
Ahh...what a nice thing to say and a day before Moms Day too. Thanks. :O

I do happen to have THE very best Family Chocolate Chip cookie recipe in the entire world!!!!