PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fighter

Cack
5/12/2006, 12:21 PM
is any here a fan of The Ultimate Fighter ... did ya'll watch last night??

for those who don't watch the show ... this guy Noah leaves the show w/ just 2 weeks remaining because his g/f sends him an emergancy letter saying someone told her that Noah might have cheated on her ... he goes crying to everyone saying how he might have to leave the show and this and that ... Dana (the UFC pres) goes and talks to him and Noah says he wants a phone call or he's leaving ... Dana told him he would not get a phone call because the other guys w/ Wives and Kids don't get to talk to their families so why should he get to talk to his g/f ... well the guy ends up leaving the show to patch things up w/ his g/f at home ... oh yeah ... they've only been dating a whopping 6 months ... he was 2 matches away from a 6 figure contract ... and he walked out on it for some girl that will prob break up w/ him as soon as he gets off the plane ... man us guys can do some dumb things for woman

slickdawg
5/12/2006, 12:21 PM
LOOK MA!!!! IT'S A :chicken:

Cack
5/12/2006, 12:23 PM
haha ... how ya doing slick

Fugue
5/12/2006, 12:24 PM
Lil' Jerry

slickdawg
5/12/2006, 12:25 PM
haha ... how ya doing slick

Alright cack. Who are the chikinz playing this weekend. My boys are gonna
lose three at Kentucky.

Cack
5/12/2006, 12:39 PM
we have Tennessee at home ... man we have completely DIED this past month ... we were #1 in the land and now can't do anything ... hell we lost to wofford

Cack
5/12/2006, 12:59 PM
hey guys ya'll have to at least give me some credit ... at least i don't start threads asking why nobody likes me

slickdawg
5/12/2006, 01:00 PM
we have Tennessee at home ... man we have completely DIED this past month ... we were #1 in the land and now can't do anything ... hell we lost to wofford

Welcome to the "we were #1 and now fell flat on our face" club.

Cack
5/12/2006, 01:10 PM
haha yeah at USC we normally don't get to say that too much do we??

our Ace Hempy hurt his elbow and is out for the season ... and literallly since he went out we have died

HskrGrl
5/12/2006, 01:13 PM
I love The Ultimate Fighter, but I'm afraid if I talk to you no one will like me. ;)

slickdawg
5/12/2006, 01:15 PM
haha yeah at USC we normally don't get to say that too much do we??

our Ace Hempy hurt his elbow and is out for the season ... and literallly since he went out we have died

At least you have some rhyme or reason, my guys went to s*** for no
apparent reason. The MSU/USC series a couple of weeks ago was good,
except that y'all won 2/3.

Cack
5/12/2006, 01:31 PM
I love The Ultimate Fighter, but I'm afraid if I talk to you no one will like me. ;)

haha i hear ya girl ... you know you like the :chicken: tho ... :eek: haha j/k well kinda sorta ... i'm just going to be quiet now

Cack
5/12/2006, 01:33 PM
At least you have some rhyme or reason, my guys went to s*** for no
apparent reason. The MSU/USC series a couple of weeks ago was good,
except that y'all won 2/3.

yeah that helped a lot ... but gettin swept by your boys did NOT help at all ... we couldn't hit till the 8inning ... then we'd come right back ... but always ran out of innings

colleyvillesooner
5/12/2006, 01:33 PM
hey guys ya'll have to at least give me some credit ... at least i don't start threads asking why nobody likes me

Now that's funny.

HskrGrl
5/12/2006, 01:37 PM
Well, I have to say that Noah acted like a little b*** last night. I think the real reason he left was because he was afraid that he was going to be made to look like a fool during his next fight and in some physco twisted sort of way this way out helped him save face.

Either that or the pictures that he girlfriend was sent had pictures of him and another man! :eek:

Osce0la
5/12/2006, 01:38 PM
ahem...

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1792/reputationneg8pc.png (http://imageshack.us)

Osce0la
5/12/2006, 01:39 PM
Welcome to the "we were #1 and now fell flat on our face" club.
There's not any Bama fans on this thread...

Osce0la
5/12/2006, 01:40 PM
Good to see the little :chicken: didn't get taken out by any 5 irons.

Cack
5/12/2006, 01:41 PM
Well, I have to say that Noah acted like a little b*** last night. I think the real reason he left was because he was afraid that he was going to be made to look like a fool during his next fight and in some physco twisted sort of way this way out helped him save face.

Either that or the pictures that he girlfriend was sent had pictures of him and another man! :eek:

EEEWWWWW

Cack
5/12/2006, 01:43 PM
ahem...

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1792/reputationneg8pc.png (http://imageshack.us)

hey hey hey ... i was asking how i got neg pts for asking for help ... i didn't care that nobody didn't like me

Osce0la

Either that or the pictures that he girlfriend was sent had pictures of him and a Hook 'em :eek:
Yeah, that'll get your a** beaten for sure

Cack
Good to see the little :chicken: didn't get taken out by any 5 irons.

yeah i read that story about the bird and the golf clubs ... that was horrible ... and i'm not even an animal person

Osce0la
5/12/2006, 01:44 PM
yeah i read that story about the bird and the golf clubs ... that was horrible ... and i'm not even a person
:chicken:

HskrGrl
5/12/2006, 01:46 PM
Yeah, that'll get your a** beaten for sure

He is a Hook 'em Didn't you see where I called him a little scared b****?

Cack
5/12/2006, 01:47 PM

haha i hear ya girl ... ya'll might end up making me a little OU fan ... like GOOD OL' JR :texan:

Osce0la
5/12/2006, 01:48 PM
point taken

GDC
5/13/2006, 01:27 PM
Tough Man contest in Muskogee tonight.

sanantoniosooner
5/13/2006, 01:36 PM
That's cuz you don't want to improve yourself as a person.

Nothing to brag about.

critical_phil
6/1/2006, 08:24 PM
tonight is the night kiddies.

we finally get to see matt hamill fight.

Sooner_Bob
6/1/2006, 09:38 PM
Gettin' ready to happen now . . .

Sooner_Bob
6/1/2006, 09:47 PM
First round is over and they're already gassed . . .

Sooner_Bob
6/1/2006, 09:55 PM
This has got to be one of the most pathetic fights ever.

jmr_77
6/2/2006, 10:08 AM
This has got to be one of the most pathetic fights ever.

I agree. The fight was awful. Matt Hamill had no submission skills whatsoever. He had many chances to submit the other guy, but didn't have any ability to do so. Very disappointed in this fight.

critical_phil
6/24/2006, 06:14 PM
UF3 finale tonight.

the middleweight fight s/b good.