PDA

View Full Version : Bush is bordering on pushing me over the edge....final straw even....

Hatfield
5/12/2006, 11:06 AM
i swear to god if he interupts 24 i will be even more angry than usual. ;) this show is like crack.

Bush to Speak About Immigration on Monday

WASHINGTON - President Bush plans to address the nation Monday night on the immigration debate, trying to build momentum for legislation that could provide millions of illegal immigrants a chance to become American citizens.

The White House said it was seeking time from television networks for the president's remarks.

"This is crunch time," Tony Snow, the new White House press secretary said Friday at his first off-camera, or informal, briefing.

Veritas
5/12/2006, 11:08 AM
WTF is the point of listening to any of Bush's speeches. It's all bull**** anyway. The only reason to watch is to bet on how many time he give the "I'm your buddy" look.

Hatfield
5/12/2006, 11:11 AM
i just don't want him interupting 24....prison break fine just wrap it up by 8. not asking for much here.

Veritas
5/12/2006, 11:12 AM
i just don't want him interupting 24....prison break fine just wrap it up by 8. not asking for much here.
Man, hopefully Fox will move the show if that goes down.

colleyvillesooner
5/12/2006, 11:13 AM
phew!!! The Mavs are on TNT. :D

Hatfield
5/12/2006, 11:15 AM
seriously...down to the last 3 hours here.

rabble rabble rabble.

mrowl
5/12/2006, 11:42 AM
DAMNIT! You know what will screw it up? the F'ing democratic response if there is one.

jacru
5/12/2006, 11:45 AM
DAMNIT! You know what will screw it up? the F'ing democratic response if there is one.
democrats f'ing screw up everything.;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/12/2006, 11:47 AM
Does anyone else think that if Congress had gone after Homeland Security like they go after Steriods we wouldn't be in this mess right now. I mean could you imagine them calling in government border officials, asking them what they need to secure them and then making sure they had some of the things they requested, might have we have at least slowed down some illegals.

Hatfield
5/12/2006, 11:49 AM
gandalf i fail to see what your rational well thought out response has to do with my frustration over potentially missing 24

i keed i keed

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/12/2006, 11:51 AM
Well since Bush is the Greatest President ever, I have to find the proper person to blame for lack of 24. I don't want to blame someone but I have to ;)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/12/2006, 11:56 AM
Does anyone else think that if Congress had gone after Homeland Security like they go after Steriods we wouldn't be in this mess right now. I mean could you imagine them calling in government border officials, asking them what they need to secure them and then making sure they had some of the things they requested, might have we have at least slowed down some illegals.BEAUTY, Eh? I don't think anyone in government can figure out what most of America wants...CLOSE THE BORDERS TO ILLEGALS. We can deal with the amnesty and citizenship issues later. JUST SHUT THE FLOW OF ILLEGALS!
Hatfield, I feel your pain on the 24 problem.

OUinFLA
5/12/2006, 11:57 AM
obviously he hasnt watched the program.
He would be more careful if he saw how presidents and ex-presidents are treated in the real world of television.