PDA

View Full Version : Be glad I didn't bring Pat with me.

slickdawg
5/12/2006, 09:09 AM
Not sf's Pat, a buddy of mine and scalded.

Pat is, by far, one of the most unique individuals you will ever meet.

A few months ago, we googled him to see what we would find. Pat got
into a tangle with some guy on a widespread panic board:

Yawn. another all niter with your mama has me drained.

I smoked you here, dogged you out. I know you dont have a thing waiting on me. I got you in my pocket and I own you. I guess I need to pay you rent because I am living in your head.

I love ***-kicking punks like you, but I know I wont find you. Come on chisel chest, you the tuffy. COME ON!! I CALLED YOU, you hear me I CALLED YOU OUT!! I know you wont because you hide behind a monitor and a bull**** persona. You will think twice before giving the "big **** you" again. You started it with disrespect and I will finish it. but I really dont care you started it, you need a lesson.

quick sucking your thumb or schlong or whatever and back up it up. Come get some of this, chicken****. I trashed you in here, you owe me an *** whooping, so come give it to me. You haven't even stood in my shadow in here so far.

If i fly to vegay i doubt you will even have the guts to flag me off the airplane once you see me. Ever thought why your mama calls me 'Zilla? See I'm picturing you as a gutless shrimp. I would love to see you "Wrestle" me, MR. WWF. LOL!! If i hit you it would probably be called murder, unless you had a gun, you're taller than 6'4", weigh more than 265 lbs and you live 3 hours everyday in a gym. So I think I would waste airfare, but call me when you get to Louis Armstrong.International. I know I would be surprised to hear from you.

Mjcpr
5/12/2006, 09:10 AM
Are you sure that wasn't me?

JohnnyMack
5/12/2006, 09:12 AM
Hard to tell.

slickdawg
5/12/2006, 09:13 AM
I'm not so sure now...... Here's another:

Your Daddy is here, boy. **** YOU, Puss! You need to come to me, but **** it I will smoke your queer *** in Vegas. Did I say "whatisee" you are a nazi. Was I even talking to you FAGGOTASS MUTHA****ER. Are you that sensitive dikchugger? you area PU**Y!! You wont even hurt me, I doubt I will work a sweat pounding your face.

You are a joke. A ****ING JOKE!!

You aint got ****. you got nuthn! all talk. yap yap yap. keep talking woman. We all now your pu**y is bleeding on here.

**** YOU. I will buy the tix and ****in kill you. I dont play faggot. I will bite whole plugs off you, done it before. I swear to God I will disfigure your ****in face. I will gut you alive.

You fixin to get the hammer dropped on you...HARD.

Let me know youb are serious and send me the flight tix, or I will mail you the tix. Take your pick, faggot.

critical_phil
5/12/2006, 09:14 AM
i will fight anyone from the widespread panic board.

anytime.

anywhere.

JohnnyMack
5/12/2006, 09:15 AM
That sounds like it was typed by that German gamer kid with the bum keyboard.

slickdawg
5/12/2006, 09:17 AM
There are a lot of classic Pat stories. He's a character.

Mjcpr
5/12/2006, 09:17 AM
Is it Pat Knight?

colleyvillesooner
5/12/2006, 09:20 AM
I don't get it.

JohnnyMack
5/12/2006, 09:21 AM
Somebody find that German kid with the keyboard. It's a lot more entertaining.

Osce0la
i will fight anyone from the widespread panic board.

anytime.

anywhere.
They're all too f***** up to know they're taking an a** beating anyway :rolleyes:

Howzit
He does sound quite the internet-bad-mofo.

slickdawg
5/12/2006, 09:30 AM
He does sound quite the internet-bad-mofo.

What's funny is that he can back it up. He's almost your size, spends a lot
of time in the gym.

Osce0la
5/12/2006, 10:09 AM
What's funny is that he can back it up. He's almost your size, spends a lot
of time in the gym.
Tell him I said - and you can quote me on this - "Bring it you sorry motherf***er!!! I'll knock your sorry a** back to NOLA like Katrina just slapped you in the back of the head...Your Daddy is here, boy. **** YOU, Puss! I doubt I will work a sweat pounding your face. I swear to God I will disfigure your ****in face. COME ON!! I CALLED YOU, you hear me I CALLED YOU OUT!! "

:D

TIA

slickdawg
5/12/2006, 10:20 AM
Will do. Got an e-mail address? pm me.

:D