PDA

View Full Version : OU,,,The O stands for "NO" top 25 recruites

horn43
5/11/2006, 06:06 PM
Texas 2007 class will be No.1 in the nation, and Mack is already working on 2008. I believe that Tray Allen makes 19 of the top 25 in Tx. Richetti Jones will make 20. P.S. This of course in not counting the OOS recruites such as the top rated QB in the State of Florida John Brantley. Scarry thing is,,,, this is only the beginning.

Jello Biafra
5/11/2006, 06:08 PM
no the O stands for the sounds that seem to come out of your mothers room 16 hours a day...... and you wonder how you can stay in such a nice house......

mmmhmmm. sounds like us after winning the national championship in 2000. welcome to mediocrity hog humper......

o yeh, red spek at ya..........

MamaMia
5/11/2006, 06:08 PM
Texas 2007 class will be No.1 in the nation, and Mack is already working on 2008. I believe that Tray Allen makes 19 of the top 25 in Tx. Richetti Jones will make 20. P.S. This of course in not counting the OOS recruites such as the top rated QB in the State of Florida John Brantley. Scarry thing is,,,, this is only the beginning.
I forgot, who had the best recruiting classed over the last 6 years? Can I get a break down?

KyleUT
5/11/2006, 06:16 PM
There's a smack board right here... http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10

melbitoast
5/11/2006, 06:26 PM
Hey all you j-hole horn fans, why don't you examine all the mediocrity experienced by Roy Williams, B.J. Johnson and all their other losers from their heralded #1 class a few years ago? Brown is still Coach February, and I believe all you delusional retards are about to realize that again.
And I quote Coach Brown, "The best coaching job I ever did was stop coaching Vince Young." VY won your championship not Brown. He cannot develop players, period. He's won as many games as he has b/c of his players' pure playing ability; not b/c he's a great coach.
The sooner you guys realize that, the sooner you'll stop p*ssing everyone else off in college football with all your yappin.

Hook 'em

horn43
5/11/2006, 06:26 PM
The past is all OU has. You can make all the childish remarks you like, Texas is going to dominate college football for the next decade, as is obvious by our last, and our next recruiting class,,, and their isn't a damn thing poor Sooners can do about it but wish..... P.s. Stoopes is gone after 2006, he want be able to take the heat Sooner fans dish out after this 9-3 season.

melbitoast
5/11/2006, 06:30 PM
The past is all OU has. You can make all the childish remarks you like, Texas is going to dominate college football for the next decade, as is obvious by our last, and our next recruiting class,,, and their isn't a damn thing poor Sooners can do about it but wish..... P.s. Stoopes is gone after 2006, he want be able to take the heat Sooner fans dish out after this 9-3 season.

This is the same yapping b.s. we've heard for the last 10 years. What dominance? You got lucky, one year. If you guys make it to 3 of 4 championship games, then come talk smack on our boards. Until then, do the rest of us a favor......and kill yourself.

BASSooner
5/11/2006, 06:30 PM
funny how you say that when your team won an NC this year. USC thought the exact idea and look what happend now buddy. Plus we've dominated texas overrall pretty well with OUr "inferior" recruits compared to your "superior" and it just so happens that we had a recovery year and you guys were to your fullest extent but not so much in 2007

BASSooner
5/11/2006, 06:32 PM
Dean....Earl...Norm...or Phil....please get rid of this guy and/or the post

Collier11
5/11/2006, 06:36 PM
Horn43??? Seriously dude, since when does recruiting when championships? Texas has had higher classes ever since Ou got coach stoops and look at the results, compare big 12 titles, compare how many natl titles OU has played for, compare Ou's record against the shorthorns...you are nothing more than the typical texas fan that runs their mouth all summer up til October then you have nothing to say...get a clue, produce then talk. One natl title does not a program make, when a few more along with a few conf titles and then maybe we will let you in the SUPER-POWER FOOTBALL PROGRAM doors. Ill be waiting

Jello Biafra
5/11/2006, 06:39 PM

hey, lid, you claiming this obvious Rhodes scholar?

melbitoast
5/11/2006, 06:42 PM
Dean....Earl...Norm...or Phil....please get rid of this guy and/or the post

I agree! This hornfan is really p*ssing me off. This is the kind of guy you meet at a bar, and within 2 minutes you know you're going to break his nose in the next 2 minutes b/c he won't shut up when told.

BASSooner
5/11/2006, 06:43 PM
that and he has no idea what he is talking about

Jello Biafra
5/11/2006, 06:46 PM
that and he has no idea what he is talking about

plusssss, i heard he had a bad case of pussalosis when confronted by men and his mother eats tuna by the truckloads.

BASSooner
5/11/2006, 06:48 PM
think of it this way whorn. while your players are posing in front of cameras, OUrs are kicking their @$$es on the field...the media doesn't produce good football players, coaches do

sooner94
5/11/2006, 06:56 PM
I seem to recall a few years back the "experts" would favor Texas over OU, saying Texas had more talent.

I also recall some lopsided OU wins when Texas had "more talent."

To all Horns fans, congratulations in advance for your next National Championship- that will happen sometime around 2036.

Jello Biafra
5/11/2006, 06:57 PM
o jeez remember the scandalous pic that was floating around the internet back in 2001? the one of chrissy simms in that teddy? jeez what a laugh riot. o wait you're talking about different "posing" ok.....

BASSooner
5/11/2006, 07:02 PM
o jeez remember the scandalous pic that was floating around the internet back in 2001? the one of chrissy simms in that teddy? jeez what a laugh riot. o wait you're talking about different "posing" ok.....
i think he signed off:D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/11/2006, 07:08 PM
Dean....Earl...Norm...or Phil....please get rid of this guy and/or the postA second on this request.

Jello Biafra
5/11/2006, 07:08 PM
i think he signed off:D

lol blah.......

Soonerman08
5/11/2006, 08:19 PM
lol blah.......

I remember the days when we kicked the Whorn's ***...63-14 and 65-13. It took two different quarterbacks both of which weren't highly recruited. It's so funny to think that Whorns believe Stoops is going away. Foolish idiots.

Scott D
5/11/2006, 08:54 PM

I'm sure you enjoyed your brief stay.

David Earl
5/11/2006, 09:00 PM
Public hanging for horn43!