PDA

View Full Version : From the mouth of a three year old

oumartin
5/11/2006, 04:52 PM
I have a little fun thing I do when I order a sundae from McDonalds. Since they no longer poor the peanuts over them and just give you a little bag of peanuts if you ask for them. Well I always ask for a nut sack. Sometimes they get the joke and sometimes they don't. Anyhow. I embarrassed the wife while ordering that the other night. She then came home and told my oldest son who things any body part joke is funny. Well my three year old is sitting there just minding his own business.

The next day we are leaving to go home from OKC and there is my wife, my son, myself and my mother in law in the car ordering drinks from sonic before we head out. When out of the blue my three year old goes. "Dad, what did you say last night at Bicdonalds?" I say jacob, i don't remember, "yes you do day what did you say?" I said we had to order peanuts (hoping he would shut up and drop it) "no daddy, you laughed at Bicdonalds. what did you say" i said we asked for a bag of nuts. "No daddy, you said nut sack"

he said it just so calm. my wife couldn't crawl under the seat fast enuff and the mother in law turned red as a fire engine and it was all she could do not to pee herself.

I never again will say anything in front of this child!!!

C&CDean
5/11/2006, 04:55 PM
Funny, but what kind of dip**** would go to McDonald's for ice cream?

oumartin
5/11/2006, 04:59 PM
I have no comeback for that.. I really don't know.

Boarder
5/11/2006, 05:01 PM
Hey, you're already there for the Filet o' Fish, you may as well get an ice cream.

toast
5/11/2006, 05:03 PM

While they are waiting for their order from Braum's.

etouffee
5/11/2006, 05:05 PM
Cool! I also have a 3 year old named Jacob.

And a nut sack.

NormanPride
5/11/2006, 05:06 PM
The vanilla cone for under a dollar is pretty good. Since I have a thing for ice cream, it's kind of like comfort food for me.

Oh, and martin? You've had this kid three years and just NOW learned that they repeat everything you say? :D

oumartin
5/11/2006, 05:08 PM
well, he is generally pretty good about such things.. I mean he's dropped off a few naught words on occasion but this was like he knew it would get a laugh he was just playing along with it...
kids

Czar Soonerov
5/11/2006, 05:22 PM
My son (six) got to watch SNL last weekend since my S-I-L was going to be on it. On the show, they had this music video about testicles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4xgkjgvSMY&search=testicles%20snl). He asked us what testicles were and while we were in the process of explaining it to him he blurted out "YOU MEAN BALLS?!?".

heh

BigRedJed
5/11/2006, 05:23 PM
I prefer "marble bag," but who wants to put marbles on their ice cream?

skycat
5/11/2006, 05:28 PM
Pretty much the only thing that comes out of my two week old son's mouth is half-digested milk.