PDA

View Full Version : I'm so disgusted right now

Melo
5/11/2006, 03:26 AM
So I find out today, that the lady in charge of the on-campus apartments pointed out to her CA's (Community assistants) that there were large birds nests all over the apartment complex, and to take care of them.

These nests, were indeed, all over the place, but the birds, I think they were some kind of martins, sing so pretty, and all the nests had about 6-8 babies in them. Well, a couple of the CA's got out golf clubs, walked around, and knocked all the nests down, and the played 'golf' with the babies. Now all the mommy and daddy birds are going crazy and flying around.

I am absolutley apalled. They played golf with baby birds. They kept count. They killed 71 baby birds. Then found a falcon... with a broken wing. So they killed it. It's so sad.

Luckily the nest outside of my apartment was too high for them to get to, so the birds and babies are ok. Theyre out there singing right now.

The lad yin charge wanted me to work for her next semester. I was thinking, I can pick my own hours, and not have to waste money on gas to do this job, but after her ordering her CA's to kill baby birds. I cant do it. It's sick.

LoyalFan
5/11/2006, 04:40 AM
Melo,

I agree that what they did was atrocious. It was ALSO illegal! Report the offenders, including the official that let it happen, to the local law enforcement, humane society, and yes, (GAG!) even PETA.
If you're as outraged as you seem, rightly, to be, GET INVOLVED!
Try to tape the jerks admitting or bragging about it.

Let us know what happens. Awaiting positive report.

LF
Hunter, Fisherman, and Animal Lover

Okla-homey
5/11/2006, 06:15 AM
Were they black? If so, they were starlings. Starling (like pigeons) = flying poop machine.

Look on the bright side, when the bird flu hits and people are keeling over right and left drowning in their own phlegm, your dorm will be safer.;)

jacru
5/11/2006, 06:35 AM
The significant thing is not the loss of birds but the presence of warped, sick, sadistic individuals. Animal cruelty laws are in place more for a society's protection than an animal's. Those who would harm helpless animals would also harm helpless people.

Okla-homey
5/11/2006, 07:32 AM
The significant thing is not the loss of birds but the presence of warped, sick, sadistic individuals. Animal cruelty laws are in place more for a society's protection than an animal's. Those who would harm helpless animals would also harm helpless people.

Good point Jacru. Most serial sadistic murderers start out by torturing animals.

Fugue
5/11/2006, 08:34 AM
they really killed a falcon?

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 08:38 AM
71?

That's gotta be close to par.

Osce0la
5/11/2006, 08:39 AM
Melo,

I agree that what they did was atrocious. It was ALSO illegal! Report the offenders, including the official that let it happen, to the local law enforcement, humane society, and yes, (GAG!) even PETA.

LF
Exactly what I was thinking. Report them...Getting rid of the nests is one thing, but taking golf clubs to the baby birds is a little much, and a little disturbing.

Mjcpr
5/11/2006, 08:40 AM
I would think 71 birdies would have to be some kind of record.

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 08:43 AM
Melo,

LF

How someone that describes himself as a hunter and fisherman can, with a good conscience, tell someone to call PETA is beyond me. I agree, these kids got out of hand, but call the cops, not PETA. PETA is the wrong answer.

Taxman71
5/11/2006, 08:43 AM
I understand taking out starlings with the RedRyder bb gun, but a golf club? I smell another Jeffery Dahmer in the making.

TUSooner
5/11/2006, 08:44 AM
That is truly disgusting, as are the guys who did it.
But not PETA, no, not PETA.

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 08:47 AM
It's an outrage!!!

Taking the lives of innocent baby birds!?!? Just because they can't survive outside their nest doesn't mean that anyone who doesn't want them should be able to rip them from their nests and mutilate them.

Oh, wait...

SoonerInKCMO
5/11/2006, 08:53 AM
Ignore the anti-PETA naysayers. Am I a PETA member? No. Have I ever given them donations? No. Do I even agree with most of their stances? No. But, if you want someone to really put the hammer down on these sadistic ****s with a white hot righteous fury, PETA will fit the bill. They'll be on the bird killers like white. on. rice.

slickdawg
5/11/2006, 08:56 AM
So I find out today, that the lady in charge of the on-campus apartments pointed out to her CA's (Community assistants) that there were large birds nests all over the apartment complex, and to take care of them.

These nests, were indeed, all over the place, but the birds, I think they were some kind of martins, sing so pretty, and all the nests had about 6-8 babies in them. Well, a couple of the CA's got out golf clubs, walked around, and knocked all the nests down, and the played 'golf' with the babies. Now all the mommy and daddy birds are going crazy and flying around.

I am absolutley apalled. They played golf with baby birds. They kept count. They killed 71 baby birds. Then found a falcon... with a broken wing. So they killed it. It's so sad.

Luckily the nest outside of my apartment was too high for them to get to, so the birds and babies are ok. Theyre out there singing right now.

The lad yin charge wanted me to work for her next semester. I was thinking, I can pick my own hours, and not have to waste money on gas to do this job, but after her ordering her CA's to kill baby birds. I cant do it. It's sick.

I'd call local TV stations. That's wrong in 1,000,000,000 ways

Osce0la
5/11/2006, 08:57 AM
Ignore the anti-PETA naysayers. Am I a PETA member? No. Have I ever given them donations? No. Do I even agree with most of their stances? No. But, if you want someone to really put the hammer down on these sadistic ****s with a white hot righteous fury, PETA will fit the bill. They'll be on the bird killers like dOleMitE. on. a. long. neck. bottle.

true

Scott D
5/11/2006, 08:58 AM
do you have specific proof that she told them to kill the birds, or that she asked them to get rid of the nests?

slickdawg
5/11/2006, 09:08 AM
do you have specific proof that she told them to kill the birds, or that she asked them to get rid of the nests?

Getting rid of nests with baby birds will result in their death anyway,
I'd be calling TV stations like mad.

Osce0la
5/11/2006, 09:08 AM
The only thing about PETA is they're not going to go after the people that did it (and the person that asked them too), they'll try and bring down the entire university for something a select few did.

slickdawg
5/11/2006, 09:10 AM
The only thing about PETA is they're not going to go after the people that did it (and the person that asked them too), they'll try and bring down the entire university for something a select few did.

Which is why you get it on TV, and let the locals bash the school for all
it's worth, then punish the guilty.

SoonerInKCMO
5/11/2006, 09:15 AM

:les: SCORCHED EARTH!!

yermom
5/11/2006, 09:21 AM
Which is why you get it on TV, and let the locals bash the school for all
it's worth, then punish the guilty.

since this isn't OU we are talking about, this sounds like a good idea :D

this would surely get the manager fired

afs
5/11/2006, 09:29 AM
see if you can figure out where they disposed of the dead birds and try to isolate them before the trash men pick it up.

Mjcpr
5/11/2006, 09:31 AM
If you could get some of this and some tiny, tiny stretchers then all the better.

http://www.easleys.com/ProductImages/novelties/CrimeSceneTape0412.jpg

handcrafted
5/11/2006, 09:37 AM
What hamhock said. If people got as disgusted over killing babies as they do over killing little birdies...

But, in any case, I agree that it is absolutely an ugly, white-trash-y, low-forehead thing to do. Your CAs must be some very disturbed people. I'd consider moving out of that apartment complex, if I were you. No telling what they'd do if they had to fix your bathtub.

SoonerInKCMO
5/11/2006, 09:43 AM
What hamhock said. If people got as disgusted over killing babies as they do over killing little birdies...

I think it's the gleefully sadistic nature in which they did it that is disgusting to people.

NormanPride
5/11/2006, 09:53 AM
If you're going to prove anything, you need pictures.

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 09:55 AM
Ignore the anti-PETA naysayers. Am I a PETA member? No. Have I ever given them donations? No. Do I even agree with most of their stances? No. But, if you want someone to really put the hammer down on these sadistic ****s with a white hot righteous fury, PETA will fit the bill. They'll be on the bird killers like white. on. rice.

Bottom line is that you are supporting an organization that wishes to elevate animal rights to the level of human rights. (Actually, higher, PETA doesn't roll out when dead babies end up in a dumpster behind a clinic). If PETA had their way, all hunting, fishing, commercial farming would be abolished. These people are class A kooks.

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 09:56 AM
Anyone have any dead baby-bird recipes?

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/11/2006, 09:57 AM
Melo always starts Abortion debate threads in the off season. She's such a troll.

Mjcpr
5/11/2006, 10:06 AM

You can substitute them for Cornish Game Hens.

BeetDigger
5/11/2006, 10:07 AM
If you could get some of this and some tiny, tiny stretchers then all the better.

http://www.easleys.com/ProductImages/novelties/CrimeSceneTape0412.jpg

Imagine a yard full of tiny little bird chalk outlines.

Beef
5/11/2006, 10:07 AM
It's too late now. Everyone knows that dead baby-bird's taste like **** after they've been rotting a while.

Osce0la
5/11/2006, 10:11 AM
You know, BSG's new c*** hasn't posted yet today. You think he got took out by a 9 iron?

GottaHavePride
5/11/2006, 10:19 AM
Do NOT let PG see this thread. She and Melo will start a jihad that will put the Islamics to SHAME.

1stTimeCaller
5/11/2006, 10:20 AM
I don't know about Texas but in Oklahoma the only two birds that you can kill year round and don't need a hunting license to kill are english starlings and common sparrows.

GottaHavePride
5/11/2006, 10:21 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking the falcon is going to be highly illegal to kill.

MamaMia
5/11/2006, 10:22 AM
I cant even read the whole thread because it upsets me so.

Just...See if you can take photos of any possible evidence and report their sorry *blanks*.

Osce0la
5/11/2006, 10:22 AM
Years from now we'll all be discussing whether or not the Birdie Holocaust actually ever happened...

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 10:32 AM
They're just tissue!!!!!

yermom
5/11/2006, 10:53 AM
Do NOT let PG see this thread. She and Melo will start a jihad that will put the Islamics to SHAME.

that sounds like fun :D

i think i'd rather let her find it on her own though...

GottaHavePride
5/11/2006, 11:04 AM
She's taking a final right now.

Czar Soonerov
5/11/2006, 11:15 AM
71? Is that par?

yermom
5/11/2006, 11:20 AM
71? Is that par?

BOOOO

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1349631&postcount=7

Czar Soonerov
5/11/2006, 11:22 AM
D'oh!

Czar Soonerov
5/11/2006, 11:24 AM
Montecore is gonna be soo ****ed.

jacru
5/11/2006, 11:41 AM
Melo always starts Abortion debate threads in the off season. She's such a troll.
I thought it was a clever illustration of PETA's duplicity and the hypocrisy of liberals in general.

slickdawg
5/11/2006, 11:43 AM
You know, BSG's new c*** hasn't posted yet today. You think he got took out by a 9 iron?

I wonder if she gave him a ring?

slickdawg
5/11/2006, 11:44 AM

It needs to ****ing happen! This is WRONG!!!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/11/2006, 11:44 AM
I would think 71 birdies would have to be some kind of record.Actually, in 98 we had a huge windstorm. It wasn't a tornado, but close. My parents had a huge tree in their yard. The wind shook the tree so hard that they awoke the next morning to about 200 dead and dying birds in the yard.

Osce0la
5/11/2006, 11:45 AM
Actually, in 98 we had a huge windstorm. It wasn't a tornado, but close. My parents had a huge tree in their yard. The wind shook the tree so hard that they awoke the next morning to about 200 dead and dying birds in the yard.
The tornado slung golf clubs into their tree?

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/11/2006, 11:46 AM
'...really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree...'

Sorry. That just made me think of that...

slickdawg
5/11/2006, 11:46 AM
'...really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree...'

Sorry. That just made me think of that...

k1nky

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 11:47 AM
Actually, in 98 we had a huge windstorm. It wasn't a tornado, but close. My parents had a huge tree in their yard. The wind shook the tree so hard that they awoke the next morning to about 200 dead and dying birds in the yard.

That story sucks, unless there were sporting goods used afterwords.

Beef
5/11/2006, 11:47 AM
SQUISHEEEEE:kelvin:

Mjcpr
5/11/2006, 11:48 AM

I've been WAY closer to 200 than I've ever been to 71 birdies.

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 11:49 AM
I DEMAND a litany of dead baby-bird recipes!!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/11/2006, 11:53 AM
That story sucks, unless there were sporting goods used afterwords.no, I think they resorted to shovels to take the near dead ones out of their misery.

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 11:55 AM
no, I think they resorted to shovels to take the near dead ones out of their misery.

killjoys

slickdawg
5/11/2006, 11:58 AM
I think there would be much more outrage here if this was about 200
:chicken: being clubbed

Melo
5/11/2006, 02:02 PM
I don't know about Texas but in Oklahoma the only two birds that you can kill year round and don't need a hunting license to kill are english starlings and common sparrows.

No, those were not what these people killed.

I really think they were some kind of Martin. Purple-ish bue, with maybe some green. They had light colored bellys, and a swooped tail. Theyre pretty tiny. I'm still trying to figure it out. I just woke up, but when I get dressed and go out, I'll get some pictures of them, their nests and some dead babies. :(

Penguin
5/11/2006, 02:32 PM
I just hope that this turns into a "liberals want to kill all of your babies" thread.

Melo
5/11/2006, 02:33 PM
So uh...did you know that all liberals want to kill poor babies? ;)

SicEmBaylor
5/11/2006, 03:01 PM
Well, on the one hand I detest birds and the nasty creatures should be wiped from the Earth (see my bird jihad post in melo's thread where she feeds these birds).

However, there is a tasteful way to get rid of birds (the way I did with a pellet gun, beer, and a cat to carry them away) and a distasteful way of doing it with golf clubs.

This does seem in somewhat bad taste.

Melo
5/11/2006, 03:51 PM
But these are pretty, and cute, and not as nasty as some other nasty birds. How could you kill them?

TheHumanAlphabet
5/11/2006, 03:55 PM

Call the SPCA or the cops on them all for animal cruelty.

LilSooner
5/11/2006, 03:56 PM
Anyone who kills a defenseless bird just for the hell of it is a cruel, heartless bastard.

There are a special place in hell for those people.

I hope they die in a house fire.

Penguin
5/11/2006, 03:57 PM
I go bird hunting the same way I go fishing.

With dynamite.

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 03:58 PM
Anyone who kills a defenseless bird just for the hell of it is a cruel, heartless bastard.

There are a special place at Bass Pro Shops for those people.

I hope the birds fit on my grill.

I agree.

C&CDean
5/11/2006, 04:04 PM
No, those were not what these people killed.

I really think they were some kind of Martin. Purple-ish bue, with maybe some green. They had light colored bellys, and a swooped tail. Theyre pretty tiny. I'm still trying to figure it out. I just woke up, but when I get dressed and go out, I'll get some pictures of them, their nests and some dead babies. :(

Your description more represents common swallows. If their nests were made of mud, that clinches it.

And I haven't read the whole thread, but I did see enough "outrage" to make me wanna puke.

Here's the deal. I've had to destroy many, many nests in my time. Sometimes there's eggs in them, sometimes babies, sometimes empty. If there's babies or eggs, they must be euthanized. While I don't recommend death by 7-iron, it's much less cruel than letting the babies slowly die, or get tortured to death by the local cat/s. Now if the people out doing the hacking are laughing about it, I'd probably take my own 1-iron upside their head.

I have swallows who continuously nest under the gooseneck of my stock trailers. Every time I haul cattle, I have to rip the nest off, and fastball the little birdies up against the barn wall. It's quick and humane, and better than having the little birdies fall out of the nest to slowly die of heat or dehydration.

I love watching the birds work, but they are a major nuisance. In this case, the property owner should have had the nests destroyed BEFORE the eggs had hatched. Either way though, there's a lot worse crap going on in the hood than bludgeoning baby birds to death.

Melo
5/11/2006, 04:08 PM
Your description more represents common swallows. If their nests were made of mud, that clinches it.

And I haven't read the whole thread, but I did see enough "outrage" to make me wanna puke.

Here's the deal. I've had to destroy many, many nests in my time. Sometimes there's eggs in them, sometimes babies, sometimes empty. If there's babies or eggs, they must be euthanized. While I don't recommend death by 7-iron, it's much less cruel than letting the babies slowly die, or get tortured to death by the local cat/s. Now if the people out doing the hacking are laughing about it, I'd probably take my own 1-iron upside their head.

I have swallows who continuously nest under the gooseneck of my stock trailers. Every time I haul cattle, I have to rip the nest off, and fastball the little birdies up against the barn wall. It's quick and humane, and better than having the little birdies fall out of the nest to slowly die of heat or dehydration.

I love watching the birds work, but they are a major nuisance. In this case, the property owner should have had the nests destroyed BEFORE the eggs had hatched. Either way though, there's a lot worse crap going on in the hood than bludgeoning baby birds to death.

I agree with you, Dean. If its a problem, deal with it, but do it properly. Don't let a couple college boys go out and make a game out of it. The fact that they counted how many they killed, then went around bragging about it... That's what gets me. And they killed a falcon. Just because it had a broken wing. I know thats against the law.

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 04:11 PM
Do you know how many wounded falcon's could be nursed back to health for the cost of the Irag War?

5/11/2006, 04:12 PM
http://www.houstoneye.com/images/MarvinZindler.jpg

WWMZD?

C&CDean
5/11/2006, 04:13 PM
I agree with you, Dean. If its a problem, deal with it, but do it properly. Don't let a couple college boys go out and make a game out of it. The fact that they counted how many they killed, then went around bragging about it... That's what gets me. And they killed a falcon. Just because it had a broken wing. I know thats against the law.

Oh, I have no doubt these little pricks enjoyed themselves immensely - which karma will take care of down the road.

And a bird with a broken wing should be euthanized. That falcon would never have been able to live naturally, and keeping a captive falcon is much crueler than offing it. I'm not agreeing with the punkass attitude of the nimrods doing the deed, I'm just agreeing that the deed needed to be done.

Hamhock
5/11/2006, 04:22 PM
http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=207c7e71-0abe-421a-0199-5f76c57d46d1&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

Amateurs.

SicEmBaylor
5/11/2006, 04:29 PM
But these are pretty, and cute, and not as nasty as some other nasty birds. How could you kill them?

Well, the ones I killed were pigeons and those nasty *** blackbirds although a cute little red robin did stray into my crosshairs once by accident.

SicEmBaylor
5/11/2006, 04:31 PM
Isn't there someone you can call that will come over and remove bird nests and relocate them to some other place?

NormanPride
5/11/2006, 04:38 PM
some other place = a landfill away from your conscience

SicEmBaylor
5/11/2006, 05:43 PM
some other place = a landfill away from your conscience

Yes, that would be my "relocation" place of choice. However, I was trying to be diplomatic. :D

LoyalFan
5/11/2006, 08:29 PM
How someone that describes himself as a hunter and fisherman can, with a good conscience, tell someone to call PETA is beyond me. I agree, these kids got out of hand, but call the cops, not PETA. PETA is the wrong answer.

Elementary, my Dear Watson...

You see, the objective, as it were, is to cause the maximum discomfort and, yes, even consternation, to befall the miscreants. By involving each and every agency that might expose the rapscallions to the cold and unforgiving light of investigation and, dare we hope, righteous retribution, we better our chances of seeing them swing from the gibbet after the next assizes.

An added fillip (the hard sauce on the plum pudding, one might say,) is the wicked little frisson, almost orgasmic in nature, one feels when he has successfully pitted one enemy against another; like using one thug as the very cudgel with which to severely maul another of his ilk.

Thus, by setting all extant "dogs" on these malodorous malefactors, we quite tidily scotch two snakes in one blow.

By the bye, do pick up some opium and a modicum of excellent Stilton (or, failing in that, a bit of Camembert,) on your way over, won't you?

Cheery-bye!

As ever, I remain,

Sherlock H.

Jimminy Crimson
5/11/2006, 08:52 PM
4 pages and nobody has asked if the falcon had large talons...

:(

Saddest part, IMO.

SicEmBaylor
5/11/2006, 08:54 PM

Saddest part, IMO.

I think the humor around here has been seriously slipping since I started posting around this place.

Mjcpr
5/12/2006, 07:48 AM
Did anyone else get hit by the soonerbrat neg train?

Hamhock
5/12/2006, 08:35 AM

Saddest part, IMO.

It's not the size of the talon that matters.....

At least that's what my wife tells me. :texan:

Osce0la
5/12/2006, 08:48 AM
It's not the size of the talon that matters.....

At least that's what my wife tells me. :texan:
Funny, my wife says the exact opposite :(

mrowl
5/12/2006, 08:49 AM
did I miss the part where she calls the police?

Hamhock
5/12/2006, 08:51 AM
Elementary, my Dear Watson...

You see, the objective, as it were, is to cause the maximum discomfort and, yes, even consternation, to befall the miscreants. By involving each and every agency that might expose the rapscallions to the cold and unforgiving light of investigation and, dare we hope, righteous retribution, we better our chances of seeing them swing from the gibbet after the next assizes.

An added fillip (the hard sauce on the plum pudding, one might say,) is the wicked little frisson, almost orgasmic in nature, one feels when he has successfully pitted one enemy against another; like using one thug as the very cudgel with which to severely maul another of his ilk.

Thus, by setting all extant "dogs" on these malodorous malefactors, we quite tidily scotch two snakes in one blow.

By the bye, do pick up some opium and a modicum of excellent Stilton (or, failing in that, a bit of Camembert,) on your way over, won't you?

Cheery-bye!

As ever, I remain,

Sherlock H.

I didn't understand 3/4 of this crap. I do understand that you advocate involving an organization that seeks to abolish all hunting and fishing. They even wish to prevent blind people from using seeing-eye dogs. They are a domestic terrorist organization.

Ask five hunters you know how they feel about PETA. I'm not talking about guys who hunt once/year on opening day of dove or deer season, but guys who care about the sport.

Hamhock
5/12/2006, 08:53 AM
Did anyone else get hit by the soonerbrat neg train?

I was steamrolled by PG and another. Probably soonerbrat.

I guess the old saying is true: One man's comedy gold is another man's neg hammer trigger.

yermom
5/12/2006, 08:55 AM
I didn't understand 3/4 of this crap. I do understand that you advocate involving an organization that seeks to abolish all hunting and fishing. They even wish to prevent blind people from using seeing-eye dogs. They are a domestic terrorist organization.

Ask five hunters you know how they feel about PETA. I'm not talking about guys who hunt once/year on opening day of dove or deer season, but guys who care about the sport.

it's not like he is saying to give them money, or help them in some way

just wants to see the fireworks

Hamhock
5/12/2006, 08:58 AM
Giving them publicity isn't helping them?

Hamhock
5/12/2006, 08:59 AM
BTW, I just noticed how apropos my avitar is for this subject.

SoonerInKCMO
5/12/2006, 09:04 AM
Giving them publicity isn't helping them?

Maybe, maybe not. A lot of people don't know much about them and what exactly they stand for. Exposing some of their more objectionable ideas to a larger population could harm them by swaying public opinion of them. Maybe.

crimsonrose
5/13/2006, 10:17 PM
they really killed a falcon?

No they didnt

dolemitesooner
5/13/2006, 10:18 PM
lets have a spek fest party

crimsonrose
5/13/2006, 10:23 PM

Sorry. I was bored and reading through some of the old threads. I am a CA (well was...I quit yesterday). I was not there when the guys were killing the baby birds, but I pretty much know what happened. I know they were "playing golf" with them, but it was not really golf, it was that they did not want to touch the birds. I still think it is wrong that they did this.

About the falcon. I am pretty sure I know who Melo got her information from, and all the guy CAs hate this person. So I have a feeling they just told him that to make him angry, which they do pretty much every day.

Just saying...thats all

SicEmBaylor
5/13/2006, 10:31 PM
I think those spek fests of yours reduced my speker by half. ;-)

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/13/2006, 11:21 PM
I think i either got hit with the ChickSoonerFan or Stanley1 hammer :P

LoyalFan
5/14/2006, 06:29 AM

OK, Mr.Hock, I'll put it in language that allows you at least a fighting chance at comprehension (that means "Ohhhhhh, now I get it"...as you slap your forehead.).

Responsible hunting good. Being mean to little birdies bad!
PETA suk! People hu mean to birdies suk!
Make PETA and mean-to-birdies people fight each other...maybe kill each other...Priceless!
Now you get-um it? Do? Goooood Hockie! Here treat for you!
http://mindprod.com/images/lithium.jpg

As ever, your friend.

LF