PDA

View Full Version : Am I alone in my feelings that

MamaMia
5/10/2006, 05:49 PM
President Bush is much less appealing; actually downright disgusting because he is a horn lover, is friends with T. Boone Pickens and spoke at OSU? :P

I wouldnt go so far as to vote for a democrat over Bush, eventhough I would vote for Cain and hes kind of a republicrat, though.

slickdawg
5/10/2006, 06:16 PM
You speak the truth!!!!!

jacru
5/10/2006, 06:27 PM
I wouldnt go so far as to vote for a democrat ...
That's the important part.:D

GottaHavePride
5/10/2006, 08:00 PM
I don't care what a person's party affiliation is. I vote for whoever I think is the least sucky. And suckiness is a multi-variable equation involving stances on issues, political record, and not-acting-like-a-dumba5s.

walkoffsooner
5/10/2006, 08:09 PM
Anyone can choose a party affiliation or change at will, and they have.Anyone that votes straight party anymore Needs to do more reading and less voting.

opksooner
5/10/2006, 08:16 PM
President Bush is much less appealing; actually downright disgusting because he is a horn lover, is friends with T. Boone Pickens and spoke at OSU? :P .......
More reasons? Who needed them?

SicEmBaylor
5/10/2006, 08:24 PM
My problems with the Republican Party and the fact that I intend to vote Constitution Party in '08 aside...

In the past I wouldn't have voted straight ticket if someone could point toward a Democratic candidate who strictly interprets the constitution and won't act beyond whatever state or federal constitutional mandate limits the role of his/her office and branch of government.

(Notwithstanding the fact that you'd be hard pressed to find a Republican who fits that description)

But at any rate the point is that politics trumps character. I know a lot of really good decent liberals that I'd never want anywhere near elected office while conversely there's some conservatives who are real SOB's that I vote for due to their politics.

I have voted for a Democrat before, but it's getting harder and harder to find decent choices in either of the major parties.