PDA

View Full Version : Is this one new??

Cack
5/10/2006, 12:30 PM
A guy is traveling home on a buisness trip.He sees a sign along the road that reads, "Sam's Dead".His curiosity is sparked but none the less keeps on his way.About another 8 to 10 miles down the road he sees another sign that reads, "Sam's Dead".He wonders to himself "what the hell do these signs mean."He keeps driving and approaches a small town where sees another roadside sign that reads "Sam's Dead."He now has to know what this sign means and pulls into a gas station.He asks the attendant "what do all these signs mean?"The attendant says to him that It was a big deal in the town when Sam passed away but if he really wanted to know the story the attendant told him to drive about a mile up the road to the undertakers.He arrived at the funeral home and the undertaker pulled up the sheet and said this is Sam.The guy said wow he's got a huge one!I gotta show this to my wife.He then offers the undertaker $500 Dollars for Sam's package.The undertaker is at first hesitant but then decides what the heck,Sam's being creamated tommorow anyway.He gets back on his way and finally arrives home.He rushes in and tells his wife he's got something she has to see.He unrolls the packing and out comes this huge schlong.He turns to her and says "what do ya think about that"?She turns to him with a sad face and says, "Oh my god,Sam's Dead."

slickdawg
5/10/2006, 12:32 PM
Now that's funny.

You should change your avatar to something unique.

Cack
5/10/2006, 12:35 PM
you mean my picture avatar??

Sooner in Tampa
5/10/2006, 12:35 PM
Yeah...you get more 'spek when it is original.

Cack
5/10/2006, 12:38 PM
i do have an original avatar picture ... i made it the other day

on CockyTalk 4 of us guys are the ... PUI GUYS ... PUI is Posting Under the Influence (i haven't seen that used here so i don't know if you guys call it that too) ... but if we post and have been drinking we'll put PUI on there too ... so i made us all avatars and sigs w/ PUI on them and our choice of drink ... now if you're saying change what it says under my name ... we can't do that on CockyTalk so i have NO clue how to do that

sooneron
5/10/2006, 12:38 PM
Yeah...you get more 'spek when it is original.

zactly!

And quit drinking that crap bud light. It will only get you hazed more on the board. I thought PUI was ***** Under the Influence inferred from the bucket of BL!

Cack
5/10/2006, 12:42 PM
oh ok ... sorry again guys ... i didn't know it was an option to view them or not here ... i have it turned on now

slickdawg
5/10/2006, 12:45 PM
i do have an original avatar picture ... i made it the other day

on CockyTalk 4 of us guys are the ... PUI GUYS ... PUI is Posting Under the Influence (i haven't seen that used here so i don't know if you guys call it that too) ... but if we post and have been drinking we'll put PUI on there too ... so i made us all avatars and sigs w/ PUI on them and our choice of drink ... now if you're saying change what it says under my name ... we can't do that on CockyTalk so i have NO clue how to do that

It's called drunkytown in these parts, and you'll know it when it happens.

Now, get your avatar to the most popular one around these parts!

Cack
5/10/2006, 12:47 PM
well i'll try to work on another one tonight ... but ya'll will have to put up w/ the PUI right now

slickdawg
5/10/2006, 12:48 PM
Feel free to use mine.

Sooner in Tampa
5/10/2006, 12:49 PM
or mine.

slickdawg
5/10/2006, 12:50 PM
yeah, his is nice.

Sooner in Tampa
5/10/2006, 12:51 PM
Check with Mjcpr...he might let you use his.

slickdawg
5/10/2006, 12:51 PM
sooneron might also

Sooner in Tampa
5/10/2006, 12:52 PM
Don't ask BigRedJed...he is kind of a prick.

Cack
5/10/2006, 12:56 PM
well wouldn't that kill the purpose of having an original avatar if i stole one??

NormanPride
5/10/2006, 01:02 PM
CVS's is good too. Mine not so much. I suck.

5/10/2006, 01:07 PM
That joke reminds me of this one:

A guy is traveling home on a business trip. He sees a sign along the road that reads, "Sam's Dead".

His curiosity is sparked but none the less keeps on his way. About another 8 to 10 miles down the road he sees another sign that reads, "Sam's Dead".He wonders to himself "what the hell do these signs mean."

He keeps driving and approaches a small town where sees another roadside sign that reads "Sam's Dead."

He now has to know what this sign means and pulls into a gas station. He asks the attendant "what do all these signs mean? "The attendant says to him that It was a big deal in the town when Sam passed away but if he really wanted to know the story the attendant told him to drive about a mile up the road to the undertakers.

He arrived at the funeral home and the undertaker pulled up the sheet and said this is Sam. The guy said, "Wow he's got a huge one! I've gotta show this to my wife."

He then offers the undertaker $500 Dollars for Sam's package. The undertaker is at first hesitant but then decides what the heck,Sam's being creamated tommorow anyway.

He gets back on his way and finally arrives home. He rushes in and tells his wife he's got something she has to see. He unrolls the packing and out comes this huge schlong.

He turns to her and says "what do ya think about that"?

She turns to him with a sad face and says, "Oh my god,Sam's Dead."

KABOOKIE
5/10/2006, 01:09 PM
Great. Junk email via the SO. :mad:

Osce0la

A guy is traveling home on a business trip. He sees a sign along the road that reads, "Sam's Dead".

His curiosity is sparked but none the less keeps on his way. About another 8 to 10 miles down the road he sees another sign that reads, "Sam's Dead".He wonders to himself "what the hell do these signs mean."

He keeps driving and approaches a small town where sees another roadside sign that reads "Sam's Dead."

He now has to know what this sign means and pulls into a gas station. He asks the attendant "what do all these signs mean? "The attendant says to him that It was a big deal in the town when Sam passed away but if he really wanted to know the story the attendant told him to drive about a mile up the road to the undertakers.

He arrived at the funeral home and the undertaker pulled up the sheet and said this is Sam. The guy said, "Wow he's got a huge one! I've gotta show this to my wife."

He then offers the undertaker $500 Dollars for Sam's package. The undertaker is at first hesitant but then decides what the heck,Sam's being creamated tommorow anyway.

He gets back on his way and finally arrives home. He rushes in and tells his wife he's got something she has to see. He unrolls the packing and out comes this huge schlong.

Yeah, kinda, except this one is sooo much funnier than the one c*** posted.

OUDoc
I heard it before but it was "OUDoc's dead".

Cack
5/10/2006, 01:10 PM

:mad: BLAST YOU!!!

Norm In Norman
5/10/2006, 01:10 PM
NOW I GET IT!

pb4ou
5/10/2006, 01:11 PM
Heh :D Great Joke 12

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 01:11 PM
Great. Junk email via the SO. :mad:
Next thing you know we'll be getting posts telling us to "repost this or you are denying God" or "repost this or your love life will be the succ for 150 years"

OUDoc
5/10/2006, 01:13 PM
Next thing you know we'll be getting posts telling us to "repost this or you are denying God" or "repost this or your love life will be the succ for 150 years"

KABOOKIE
5/10/2006, 01:16 PM
99.97% all cops succ.

Repost this or you hate 'Merica.

TUSooner
5/10/2006, 01:17 PM
So what's the deal? We need to import stale and crappy email jokes from this newby from South Effing Carolina ?!? Even effing hillbillies got more good taste than that sh!t. This gamec*rks#cker dude is truly pathetic. BANE HIM! :mad:

Mjcpr
5/10/2006, 01:18 PM
So what's the deal? We need to import stale and crappy email jokes from this newby from South Effing Carolina ?!? Even effing hillbillies got more good taste than that sh!t. This gamec*rks#cker dude is truly pathetic. BANE HIM! :mad:

Are you saying we need to implement a 'No **** Wednesday' ?

TUSooner
5/10/2006, 01:21 PM
Are you saying we need to implement a 'No **** Wednesday' ?
He should be barred from posting on any day that ends in "Y".

Cack
5/10/2006, 01:23 PM

haha it's people like you that make ANY message board horrible to visit ... if you don't want to read my post ... don't open the thread

Cack
5/10/2006, 01:24 PM
He should be barred from posting on any day that ends in "Y".

WOW ... since we're talkin about being original here ... man i haven't heard that one (today)

KABOOKIE
5/10/2006, 01:25 PM
haha it's people like you that make ANY message board horrible to visit ... if you don't want to read my post ... don't open the thread

If you don't want to be here, don't visit! :eddie:

TUSooner
5/10/2006, 01:26 PM
And it's posters like you who give newbies a bad name.
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but NOW I know and will ignore you.

Cack
5/10/2006, 01:28 PM
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but NOW I know and will ignore you.

haha giving me the benefit of the doubt by asking for me to be banned ... THANKS

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 01:29 PM
Did you happen to see his Oklahoma pre-game "Oregon Trail" re-enactment comment yesterday? I don't see how he's got any green left on his spekker...

TUSooner
5/10/2006, 01:29 PM
WOW ... since we're talkin about being original here ... man i haven't heard that one (today)
It wasn't meant to be original, just insulting.
That is all.

KABOOKIE
5/10/2006, 01:30 PM
haha giving me the benefit of the doubt by asking for me to be banned ... THANKS

No, he WAS trying. NOW he isn't.

WAS

NOW

Ya know. Dem hard werds ta understan.

Cack
5/10/2006, 01:31 PM
No, he WAS trying. NOW he isn't.

WAS

NOW

Ya know. Dem hard werds ta understan.

twat ... i kunt reed dat

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 01:32 PM
Why did you come to this board and start talkin smack to the people that actually belong here? I'm not an Oklahoma fan, but why would I come here and insult people that are - ON THEIR BOARD!!!

After being around this board so much though, I'll probably watch more Oklahoma games this fall than I have in the past...

Cack
5/10/2006, 01:34 PM
Why did you come to this board and start talkin smack to the people that actually belong here? I'm not an Oklahoma fan, but why would I come here and insult people that are - ON THEIR BOARD!!!

After being around this board so much though, I'll probably watch more Oklahoma games this fall than I have in the past...

ACTUALLY ... if you go look at the first thread i started ... i did NOT come here to talk smack ... ask the Blondie too ... that's the last thing i wanted to do ... the Oregon Trail thing was a joke (and everyone i was talkin to at the time took it that way too) ... i have no problem w/ the people here ... until they start posting how they hate me and want me banned (when i've said nothing towards them to begin w/)

KABOOKIE
5/10/2006, 01:36 PM
twat ... i kunt reed dat

Circa 19 ****ing 87 right?

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/10/2006, 01:36 PM
You guys are upsetting the :chicken:.

Run off our dinner and I'm gonna be :mad:.

toast
5/10/2006, 01:37 PM
Noobs :rolleyes:

Cack
5/10/2006, 01:39 PM
Circa 19 ****ing 87 right?

haha see this is what i'm talkin about ... i get BLASTED for posting something "not original" then when someone says something and i answer it the same way it was asked ... it again tries to be turned on me

KABOOKIE
5/10/2006, 01:43 PM
haha see this is what i'm talkin about ... i get BLASTED for posting something "not original" then when someone says something and i answer it the same way it was asked ... it again tries to be turned on me

Good lord. Did you go to the LAS school of posting?

Cut
Paste
Attack
Claim Innocence.

OUDoc
http://daimyo.org/files/images/1a118ce6db82208656179744267ed24c-178.jpg

TUSooner
OK OK OK
You're just making it worse.
Nobody really wants to bane you, but you ought to get to know the place a little better before you force your shtick on us. It's the respectful thing to do.
And that really IS all.

OUDoc
5/10/2006, 01:45 PM
http://www.psywarrior.com/IZD005Fe.jpg

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 01:45 PM
You're new, and an easy target...taking things personally will only make it worse. You'll have to stick around and see how things go on the SO and you'll learn...It's not like you're the only one on this board that people have said they wanted baned...

pb4ou
5/10/2006, 01:46 PM
He's a cocky little :chicken: isn't he?

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 01:46 PM
I was a lurker on here long before I became a regular poster, so I kinda got to know the place before I started making myself look like an idiot over here...

The last thing we need is an angry :chicken:

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 01:47 PM
Though your anger and easily offended nature have been quite humorous...

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/10/2006, 01:47 PM
The last thing we need is an angry :chicken:

Speak for yourself, slappy...:texan:

Cack
5/10/2006, 01:48 PM
ok well 1 more question (and then the bashing can continue) ... what is the South Oval ... is it part of your stadium or what??
ya'll should really click on my sig and check out CockyTalk ... you don't have to sign up if you don't want ... but the boards are made w/ the same program ... our threads are named after parts of our school also

Howzit
5/10/2006, 01:49 PM
When two cocks get into an argument on your board is it referred to as a swordfight?

Cack
5/10/2006, 01:50 PM
Though your anger and easily offended nature have been quite humorous...

haha ... well see on CockyTalk we hardly ever do neg pts (or specks i believe you call it) ... so when i post a joke and get neg pts saying go away and i hate you and all this crap i'm like ... wtf?? ... i guess i'm just a country boy that wouldn't understand the midwestern (if that's what ya'll are) ways

Cack
5/10/2006, 01:50 PM
When two cocks get into an argument on your board is it referred to as a swordfight?

hahaha ... nah

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 01:51 PM
haha ... well see on CockyTalk we hardly ever do neg pts (or specks i believe you call it) ... so when i post a joke and get neg pts saying go away and i hate you and all this crap i'm like ... wtf?? ... i guess i'm just a country boy that wouldn't understand the midwestern (if that's what ya'll are) ways
I'm southeastern and I understand it

as much as you can understand this board anyway :rolleyes:

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 01:52 PM
It's called a cockfight...ugh

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/10/2006, 01:53 PM
ok well 1 more question (and then the bashing can continue) ... what is the South Oval ... is it part of your stadium or what??
ya'll should really click on my sig and check out CockyTalk ... you don't have to sign up if you don't want ... but the boards are made w/ the same program ... our threads are named after parts of our school also

There are two 'ovals' on campus - north and south.

slickdawg
5/10/2006, 02:03 PM
osce0la - nice avatar dude!

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 02:04 PM
osce0la - nice avatar dude!
You think so? I kinda like it, I may keep it for a while...:D

Yours is pretty cool as well...I might steal it from you...

pb4ou
5/10/2006, 02:06 PM

Cack
5/10/2006, 02:07 PM
There are two 'ovals' on campus - north and south.

hhmmm ... ok?? still lost but i guess i would have to have been there to get it

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/10/2006, 02:10 PM
*Sigh.*

You can teach a **** to type but you can't make him understand campus.

This is the South Oval...
http://www.keepoklahomabeautiful.com/awards/2003/southoval.jpg

OUinFLA
5/10/2006, 02:10 PM
http://daimyo.org/files/images/1a118ce6db82208656179744267ed24c-178.jpg

I agree with doc.
Do I need an appointment for that?

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 02:13 PM
hhmmm ... ok?? still lost but i guess i would have to have been there to get it
How hard is that to understand? The campus is the land that OU is on...If there are 2 "ovals", north and south, on campus, why can't you understand what that means?

Norm In Norman
5/10/2006, 02:14 PM
*Sigh.*

And north oval (since you mentioned it)
http://tel.occe.ou.edu/engr/lrgcc/assets/NorthOval-2002_dropshade.jpg

Isn't Tennessee's song "Cockytalk?"

Osce0la
YOU ALWAYS NEED AN APPOINTMENT :les:

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 02:15 PM
Isn't Tennessee's song "Cockytalk?"
no, its coc....nevermind

Cack
5/10/2006, 02:15 PM
*Sigh.*

oooohhhhh ok ... hhmmm that looks nice

Cack
5/10/2006, 02:17 PM
How hard is that to understand? The campus is the land that OU is on...If there are 2 "ovals", north and south, on campus, why can't you understand what that means?

well if i said lets all go meet up at 5 point or the vista ... would you know what i'm talking about?? ... i just didn't know what you was calling an oval

by the way ... 5 points and the vista are were everyone goes to drink ... 5 points is a street of nothing be bars (more for college students) the vista is pretty much the same but more upscaled

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 02:28 PM
But had we asked you what 5 points was and you told us something about "on campus" I think we'd understand...You asked what the South Oval was, they said there are 2 ovals on campus, north and south...You shoulda been able to figure out what that meant...

And no, 5 points has clubs, food, bars, the fountain, and The Break...

Cack
5/10/2006, 02:43 PM
But had we asked you what 5 points was and you told us something about "on campus" I think we'd understand...You asked what the South Oval was, they said there are 2 ovals on campus, north and south...You shoulda been able to figure out what that meant...

And no, 5 points has clubs, food, bars, the fountain, and The Break...

yeah i know ... but and oval could have been anything ... but the picture gave me an idea ... that does look like a nice campus ... you know if any of you guys wanted to be REALLY NICE ... you could hook me up w/ some game and plane tickets and let me come up and see the north and south ovals ;)

OUDoc
5/10/2006, 02:45 PM
You guys are riding BSG's **** awfully hard.

sooneron
5/10/2006, 02:46 PM
yeah i know ... but and oval could have been anything ... but the picture gave me an idea ... that does look like a nice campus ... you know if any of you guys wanted to be REALLY NICE ... you could hook me up w/ some game and plane tickets and let me come up and see the north and south ovals ;)
Uh... yeah, they're in the mail.

Osce0la
BSG has a ****?:eek:

Osce0la
Seems they don't want you on their message board, why would they want you in Norman?

Howzit

He's liable to go off...

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 02:47 PM
He's liable to go off...
And, as he said, things could get sticky...

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/10/2006, 02:47 PM
Pat'll clean it up.

Cack
5/10/2006, 02:48 PM
Uh... yeah, they're in the mail.

well thanks buddy :D

Howzit
5/10/2006, 02:48 PM
Pat'll lick it up.

eww.

Cack
5/10/2006, 02:49 PM
Seems they don't want you on their message board, why would they want you in Norman?

haha yeah this is the truth

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 02:51 PM
BSG may let you stay in the **** pen in her backyard...Lots of electric :chicken: wire around it so you can't get out and cause trouble...

slickdawg
5/10/2006, 03:02 PM
What if she put a ring on it?

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/10/2006, 03:09 PM
Whaaaa?

sooneron
5/10/2006, 03:11 PM
For a minute there, I was going to say that I feel dumber for having posted in this thread- repeatedly. Now, it get's interesting. ahhh the SO!

BeetDigger
5/10/2006, 03:14 PM
What if she put a :chicken: ring on it?

:eek:

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 04:06 PM
It'd stay up all nite...you don't want that...