PDA

View Full Version : What do you think they are doing at this moment?

soonerhubs
5/10/2006, 10:28 AM
So here we are in May typing, speculating, and enjoying the propects of another MNC, BUT what do you think the players are doing right now?
Let's try three players just to start off.
1) Rhett Bomar: Studying film after finals with Dr. Heupel?
2) C.J. Ah You: I'd say visiting Utah
3) Rufus Alexander: Hitting it hard in the weight room?

Remember I'm no expert just wondering what others may think players do in the off season.

XingTheRubicon
5/10/2006, 10:37 AM
Getting ready to produce a lucid hatred for Schmitty.

soonerhubs
5/10/2006, 10:40 AM
Getting ready to produce a lucid hatred for Schmitty.

:D

goingoneight
5/10/2006, 11:06 PM
Stoops: Nursing the spinning room after the Blue Angels trip.
Venables and Wright: Better be working on tackling technique.
Heupel: Watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HCPSryPyRE&search=ou%202000 and getting that good old feelin'.
Wilson: Mike Leach-anizing his schemes for 2006.

other coaches haven't contacted me :)

AD: Working on that Heisman speech while running three miles with ankle weights :D
Bomar: Working on bootlegging, on the field, guys! :mad:
Kelly: Looking into Stretch Armstrong technique for those "hard to reach" passes.
Thompson: Keeping his throwing arm ready to do this http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=300&ATCLID=28176&SPID=190&SPSID=2475&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=300&DB_LANG=C&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT= see OSU 2003 McBride Electric Play of the Game!
Rufus: Ready to record the Sooner record for QB sacks in October!

I'll tell ya more when they call me tomorrow! :D

Vaevictis
5/10/2006, 11:32 PM
Might be like me and might still be studying for finals. They're not over yet, you know. Two days to go.

jccouger
5/11/2006, 03:41 PM
1) Rhett Bomar: Kicking back with a cold one

Just kidding of course. Please dont hurt my rep. :(

Duke o Brewery
5/11/2006, 04:09 PM
Might be like me and might still be studying for finals. They're not over yet, you know. Two days to go.

Two more days of this purgatory!!:eek:

freshchris05
5/11/2006, 04:29 PM
Stoops: Nursing the spinning room after the Blue Angels trip.
Venables and Wright: Better be working on tackling technique.
Heupel: Watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HCPSryPyRE&search=ou%202000 and getting that good old feelin'.
Wilson: Mike Leach-anizing his schemes for 2006.

other coaches haven't contacted me :)

AD: Working on that Heisman speech while running three miles with ankle weights :D
Bomar: Working on bootlegging, on the field, guys! :mad:
Kelly: Looking into Stretch Armstrong technique for those "hard to reach" passes.
Thompson: Keeping his throwing arm ready to do this http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=300&ATCLID=28176&SPID=190&SPSID=2475&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=300&DB_LANG=C&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT= see OSU 2003 McBride Electric Play of the Game!
Rufus: Ready to record the Sooner record for QB sacks in October!

I'll tell ya more when they call me tomorrow! :D

after watching that 2000 video i had to change my underwear... and then i watched it again

stoopified
5/11/2006, 05:04 PM
OUr players are lifting weights and running 5 miles a day.We learned this thing called hard work from UT :)

colleyvillesooner
5/11/2006, 05:16 PM
1) Rhett Bomar: Saying "52 days and it.is. ON!"

101sooner
5/11/2006, 06:30 PM
http://%3cb%3ehttp//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HCPSryPyRE&search=ou%202000</b>

Q.

soonerhubs
5/12/2006, 12:29 AM
Man I can't wait till next season. I'm actually hoping for a quick summer. Sick isn't it.

SicEmBaylor
5/12/2006, 03:29 PM
GuyMo - Waxing his Harley as he grins at the thought of administering an *** beating to Franchione and the towel flinging Cabana Boys.

Lee Hays - Tweaking the new Bear Raid offense that will "shock and awe" the heathen public schools of the Big XII and wrought the good Lord's revenge on teh grid iron.

Bill Bradley - Thinking of all those coaching offers he's going to get from the big name schools when they realize what a hell of a defensive coordinator he is and thinking to himself "there's no place like Baylor!"

Shawn Bell - The veteran QB of the south division is busy studying the new offense and making room on his wall for the Big XII Player of the Year plaque.

David Gettis - Keeping himself healthy and preparing himself to become the "tip of the spear" of not only the Baylor football program but the marquee runner in Baylor track and a potential future 400m Olympian.

Paul Mosley - The backbone of Baylor's ground game is getting some much needed practice by running through and shattering cinder block walls.

trey
5/12/2006, 03:44 PM
stoops - laying pipe
ad - laying pipe
venables - laying pipe
rufus - laying pipe
reggie - laying pipe
bomar - laying pipe
scmitty - yelling at them all to do it harder and faster!

goingoneight
5/13/2006, 04:05 PM
Just kidding of course. Please dont hurt my rep. :(

Why? It was funny! :D

goingoneight
5/13/2006, 04:06 PM
after watching that 2000 video i had to change my underwear... and then i watched it again

Ah, yes... it is beautiful, isn't it? Never gets old...

GDC
5/13/2006, 04:08 PM
AD is doing flat-footed jumps onto a 36" box while holding 80 lb. dumbells in each hand for eight hours without a break.

goingoneight
5/13/2006, 04:10 PM
AD is doing flat-footed jumps onto a 36" box while holding 80 lb. dumbells in each hand for eight hours without a break.

and flying over Metropolis to save the city from the evil 'Tex' Luthor! :D

soonerhubs
5/13/2006, 04:42 PM
Me too, except instead of jumps mine are sits, and inseat of 80 lb dumbells I'm using 16 ounce cans.

But I do it for 24 hours without a break so there. :)

The Consumate Showman
5/15/2006, 10:06 PM
Ryan Reynolds - getting back into football shape and preparing for a little Fiesta Bowl
Zach Latimer - finishing up rehab and tackling concrete pillars
Rufus - tackling the other set of pillars
Reggie - running against that new "fastest man in the world" guy....good race
Birdine - prank calling Colt McCoy and Jevan Snead
John Williams - bending goal posts for local high schools
CJ Ah You - hunting wild boars in Somoalaya
Gerlad McCoy - devising new and improved ways to punk on O-Linemen
DJ Wolfe - taming some wild wolves and mountain lions in the Arbuckles
Marcus Walker - finally preparing for a 100% helathy season...
Lewis Baker - trying to work on those bruises his helmet leaves him with after practices

Bomar - better be studying film and working on his timing and reads
AD - the usual. helping families out of burning homes and saving babies at Norman Regional
Matt Clapp - NOT DRINKING
Dukezilla - just finished off Mothra...
John Cooper - just hangin'....
Brandon Braxton - working out with the Steelers(his fav team), and killin' 'em....
Sherron Moore and Brandon Wlaker - adjusting to life on a D-1 campus..
Curtis Bailey - getting ready to contribute...NOW!
Joe Jon - getting a haircut??
Jermaine Gresham - better be getting that knee WELL!!
Kelly - trying to jump even higher and more acrobatic in the air...
Iglesias - meditating on being the next Mark Clayton??....
Manuel Johnson - practicing with Reggie...
Quentin Chaney - getting over himself

And everyone else better be getting themselves psyched up for another run at number 8!!!

BOOMER............

soonercody
5/16/2006, 06:01 PM
Sic'Em that was good.