PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful Sooners

Cack
5/9/2006, 03:50 PM
I know I'm new here but I still feel like I should give you guys a heads up.

I don't how many of you shop at Walmart, but this may be useful to know. I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me at Walmart and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Walmart.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on
Saturday, and also yesterday.

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 03:51 PM
Oh lawd...

colleyvillesooner
5/9/2006, 03:52 PM
HOLY CRAP THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!

or was hilarious the first time, in 1988 ;)

Boarder
Are you new here?

handcrafted
Cue Norm in 3, 2, 1....

Cack
5/9/2006, 03:53 PM
Are you new here?

uuhhh yeah ... ??

OUinFLA
5/9/2006, 03:54 PM
Pearl Harbor warning!

proud gonzo
5/9/2006, 03:56 PM
Dammit man, the Doobie Brothers broke up! Sh*t! When did that happen?

Cack
5/9/2006, 03:58 PM
ok wow ... so i'm assuming NONE of ya'll ever get an email twice ... the good ones are still funny no matter how many times you read them ... just like a movie ... oh well it's a lost cause

Mjcpr
5/9/2006, 04:00 PM
I would hate to be a newb here.

:D

Cack
5/9/2006, 04:01 PM
/\ why??

crawfish
5/9/2006, 04:01 PM
Man, I don't have a single pair of underwear older than that joke. :)

Mjcpr
5/9/2006, 04:02 PM
/\ why??

Because they take a beating.

critical_phil
... the good ones are still funny ....

wurd...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1564000965967411931&q=injured

Boarder
Why don't South Carolina people call themselves "Gamers". It'd be much less vulgar.

Cack
5/9/2006, 04:15 PM
Why don't South Carolina people call themselves "Gamers". It'd be much less vulgar.

because Gamers actually show up for games ... if you know our past we've had trouble doing that ... at least if we call ourselves the Cocks people will talk about us :eek:

Cack
5/9/2006, 04:15 PM
Because they take a beating.

i'm a gameCOCK ... isn't that what i'm supposed to take :D

Boarder
5/9/2006, 04:16 PM
because Gamers actually show up for games ... if you know our past we've had trouble doing that ... at least if we call ourselves the Cocks people will talk about us :eek:
People would also talk about you if you called yourselves the Flaming Poot Heads.

slickdawg
5/9/2006, 04:17 PM
I call 'em azz kickin' chikinz

StoopTroup
5/9/2006, 04:19 PM
I'm not sure what this is...

http://www.darlingearrings.com/gamecock.jpg

Cack
People would also talk about you if you called yourselves the Flaming Poot Heads.

nah in the south we're not for the Flamers ... this isn't Broke Back Mountain guys come on now :texan:

Osce0la
I call 'em azz kickin' chikinz
but they don't kick azz

sooneron
5/9/2006, 04:22 PM
Noobs are cute and all....

like sick bunnies at the cosmetics plant!

slickdawg
5/9/2006, 04:22 PM
but they don't kick azz

JORGE ROGERZZZ DUDE!!!! NYAH!!!!!

other than that, no they don't

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 04:23 PM
Hey cack...I have a great suggestion that will get you mucho green spek. GIS "smoking cameltoe" and post the first gif that pops up...One guy over here did it and his green spek went through the roof for a week :D

StoopTroup
5/9/2006, 04:26 PM
Did they have to rush this guy to the hospital?

http://www.southcarolinagamecocks.com/wwwchat30/cheer.jpg

Cack
5/9/2006, 04:27 PM
/\ not sure i want to trust you on that one ... but i'm at work anyway ... but leaving ... ya'll be good ... i'll be back on later some time

slickdawg
5/9/2006, 04:28 PM
Hey cack...I have a great suggestion that will get you mucho green spek. GIS "smoking cameltoe" and post the first gif that pops up...One guy over here did it and his green spek went through the roof for a week :D

Yeah, we all laughed for over a week!

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 04:28 PM
/\ not sure i want to trust you on that one ... but i'm at work anyway ... but leaving ... ya'll be good ... i'll be back on later some time
Thanks for the warning...

OCUDad
5/9/2006, 05:35 PM
Noobs are cute and all....But at some point, don't the cats stop toying with the mouse and just kill it?

OUinFLA
5/9/2006, 05:38 PM
I would hate to be a newb here.

I'd think it is bad enough being you, here.

Okla-homey
5/9/2006, 07:50 PM
Cut him some slack. UofSC has more in common with Iowa State than red bird mascots. The gamecocks are the Iowa State of the SEC. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

I also honestly believe there must be some horrible bad karma in Columbia. Its the place great football coachs go to die.

Fortunately for whoever is at the helm, he can keep the job if he beats Clemson...even if loses all the others, because expectations are pretty low at Williams-Brice.

Having lived in SC many years once upon a time, I can honestly say: South Carolina. To small for a separate country. Too big for an insane asylum.

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2006, 07:54 PM
South Carolina is a great state. Love the people, love the state, love their history.

Okla-homey
5/9/2006, 08:02 PM
South Carolina is a great state. Love the people, love the state, love their history.

I agree, I married one.

OklahomaTuba
5/9/2006, 08:06 PM
You married a state? Whoa, thats some crazy shiat.

Okla-homey
5/9/2006, 08:11 PM
You married a state? Whoa, thats some crazy shiat.

:les: No Slappy, I married a Carolina girl!

slickdawg
5/9/2006, 08:13 PM
:les: No Slappy, I married a SOUTH Carolina girl!

fixed that for ya. :D

Okla-homey
5/9/2006, 08:16 PM
fixed that for ya. :D

D00d,

Charleston was a thriving metropolis and the pearl of the southeastern seaboard when those North Carolina people were still walking around barefoot and eating dirt.

Jerk
5/9/2006, 08:52 PM
Well..

I thought it was funny!

Cack
5/9/2006, 08:57 PM
Cut him some slack. UofSC has more in common with Iowa State than red bird mascots. The gamecocks are the Iowa State of the SEC. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

I also honestly believe there must be some horrible bad karma in Columbia. Its the place great football coachs go to die.
Fortunately for whoever is at the helm, he can keep the job if he beats Clemson...even if loses all the others, because expectations are pretty low at Williams-Brice.

Having lived in SC many years once upon a time, I can honestly say: South Carolina. To small for a separate country. Too big for an insane asylum.

i've heard that one before ... the only thing you have to back that up is Lou Holtz ... We've won 3 bowls in our history ... he's won 2 .. .back to back ... and we would have went his last season if the IDIOTS on the field would not have disrespected a legend's final game like that ... Lou Holtz was the best thing (so far) to happen to South Carolina Football ... and maybe one day Steve Spurrier will be considered the best ... i didn't come to an Oklahoma board expecting to make Gamecocks out of ya'll ... but everyone of you have pretty much knocked my school since i started posting ... i was told in a PM it's because a lot of people come on here to talk smack ... sorry but on CockyTalk that's why we have the Smack Talk board ... the smack talk doesn't leave it ... and you can actually talk seriously if you go outside of that board ... i'm proud to be a Gamecock ... and good or bad our history is what it is ... but i can also say when we were 0 and 22 at one point ... we still packed an 82,000 seat stadium every week ... when Oklahoma loosing a few games ... do ya'll still have a packed house??

olevetonahill
5/9/2006, 09:42 PM
HOLY CRAP THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!

or was hilarious the first time, in 1988 ;)
What I was thinking . thats older than his **** :eek:

Hublah
5/9/2006, 10:48 PM
I know I'm new here but I still feel like I should give you guys a heads up.

I don't how many of you shop at Walmart, but this may be useful to know. I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me at Walmart and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Walmart.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on
Saturday, and also yesterday.

So just how many wallets have you gone out and bought? :)

Okla-homey
5/10/2006, 05:07 AM
but i can also say when we were 0 and 22 at one point ... we still packed an 82,000 seat stadium every week ... when Oklahoma loosing a few games ... do ya'll still have a packed house??

Yes. But are trying to claim you guys "sell-out" Williams-Brice when you are having a losing or 6-5 season? I know better than that. (My b-i-l in Orangeburg has been a "C0ck Club" half-scholarship donor for years.) You guys do have that Cockaboose Railroad dealio though, which is kinda cool.

BTW, who did you replace Art Baker with at AD?

Seriously, no ill will from me. I just think its odd you guys have never won your conference and you have had some pretty decent coaches thru Columbia. I also think the high point in modern Gamecock history were the George Rogers years. Good luck this fall though. You're going to have your hands full. I think Georgia, Florida and Auburn are going to be very good again this season.

Sooner in Tampa
5/10/2006, 05:14 AM
South Carolina is a great state. Love the people, love the state, love their history.Ditto, South Carolina was my favorite tour in the Marine Corps...hence my handle. I would have went back in a hot second if I could have found a job that would pay me enough :(

Some of our best friends still live in South Carolina.

BTW...Cack...IPTAY ;)

Cack
5/10/2006, 08:41 AM
Yes. But are trying to claim you guys "sell-out" Williams-Brice when you are having a losing or 6-5 season? I know better than that. (My b-i-l in Orangeburg has been a "C0ck Club" half-scholarship donor for years.) You guys do have that Cockaboose Railroad dealio though, which is kinda cool.

BTW, who did you replace Art Baker with at AD?

Seriously, no ill will from me. I just think its odd you guys have never won your conference and you have had some pretty decent coaches thru Columbia. I also think the high point in modern Gamecock history were the George Rogers years. Good luck this fall though. You're going to have your hands full. I think Georgia, Florida and Auburn are going to be very good again this season.

our AD now is Eric Hyman

i agree w/ UF and Allbern ... uga MAY be strong later in the season ... but we get them the 2nd game and they are going to have big questions at the QB possition

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/10/2006, 08:42 AM
Something tells me my pet **** is about to say something funny...

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/10/2006, 08:42 AM
Well.

I couldn't be wronger.

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 08:43 AM
D00d,

Charleston was a thriving metropolis and the pearl of the southeastern seaboard when those North Carolina people were still walking around barefoot and eating dirt.
You mean they don't do that anymore?

Cack
5/10/2006, 08:47 AM
Good Morning Blondie ... what was i supposed to comment on ... the IPTAY?? ... i just ignore the ignorate people in this world??

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/10/2006, 08:50 AM
I think you're :dolemite:'s frockling twin brother.

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 08:52 AM
Speaking of, where is :dolemite: ? He and the new **** should be introduced...

OUinFLA
5/10/2006, 08:59 AM
shhhhhhhhh if you dont mention his name, he might stay asleep.

Sooner in Tampa
5/10/2006, 09:00 AM
Good Morning Blondie ... what was i supposed to comment on ... the IPTAY?? ... i just ignore the ignorate people in this world??Yeah, pretty much. I Plant Taters Avery Year--the call of the dumbass.

Cack
5/10/2006, 09:01 AM

who is that??

slickdawg
5/10/2006, 09:03 AM
D00d,

Zactly.

Mmmm, Sweet Tea, anyone?

Sooner in Tampa
5/10/2006, 09:05 AM
Zactly.

Mmmm, Sweet Tea, anyone?Why yes...Sweet sounds very good right about now.

Cack
5/10/2006, 09:06 AM
do ya'll have sweet tea?? ... i know up north they don't so i'm just asking ... don't blast me

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/10/2006, 09:07 AM
do ya'll have sweet tea?? ... i know up north they don't so i'm just asking ... don't blast me

Not like you do.

I just got back from Atlanta and they have 'sweet tea' everywhere...on menus at the drive-thrus...it's just as normal as unsweet tea is here.

That's the only thing I like about Atlanta.

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 09:10 AM
Not like you do.

I just got back from Atlanta and they have 'sweet tea' everywhere...on menus at the drive-thrus...it's just as normal as unsweet tea.

That's the only thing I like about Atlanta.
Unsweet tea is normal in Atlanta? It isn't in Birmingham, we just had Jim & Nicks cater our lunch this past Monday...We got 5 gallons of sweet tea and 1 gallon of unsweet. Hardly anybody drinks unsweet tea here.

slickdawg
5/10/2006, 09:12 AM
Sweet tea is the norm in Mississippi - coast to South Memphis.

MMMMMM, SWEEEET TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlondeSoonerGirl
Unsweet tea is normal in Atlanta? It isn't in Birmingham, we just had Jim & Nicks cater our lunch this past Monday...We got 5 gallons of sweet tea and 1 gallon of unsweet. Hardly anybody drinks unsweet tea here.

I fixed it.

Cack
oh ... well that sucks for ya'll ... ok i'm about to post another thread ... it's pretty good (i think) ... hope ya'll like it

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 09:15 AM
oh ... well that sucks for ya'll ... ok i'm about to post another thread ... it's pretty good (i think) ... hope ya'll like it
I like how BSG's c*** lets us know in his current thread that he is about to start a new thread...

Cack
5/10/2006, 09:16 AM
haha ... well i thought it was pretty funny (this morning it's not taking much) ... so i figured i'd give ya'll a heads up

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/10/2006, 09:18 AM
My **** is a fast learner.

He even PEEM'd me yesterday...ALL BY HIMSELF.

I might have to give him a bit more rope.

Osce0la
5/10/2006, 09:18 AM
haha ... well i thought it was pretty funny (this morning it's not taking much) ... so i figured i'd give ya'll a heads up
How long ago did you hear that joke?

Cack
5/10/2006, 09:22 AM

CockyTalk is made form the same program ... so i know how to do everything over here already ... just not smart enough to catch on that noone has pictures as sigs

How long ago did you hear that joke?

i'm scared to say ... haha ... but like i said in that thread ... i've heard one like it ... but not this one ... but i had heard the WalMart one a LONG time ago ... but it was good so i thought i would share

49r
5/10/2006, 12:08 PM
I can't wait for the first milestone post!~

slickdawg
5/10/2006, 12:09 PM

Be careful with that, you give one too much rope, and he'll hang himself.