PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Guys

Cack
5/9/2006, 01:48 PM
Hey guys obviously i'm new to the site but i'm needing help getting my sig to appear ... i'm a GAMECOCK and a member of CockyTalk.com (go check it out) and it is set up on the same program as this site ... when we do the sigs and pics etc etc we put them in ... but i see over here that's turned off ... so how do i get my sig to come up over here??

Thanks in advance ... and sorry if this is in the wrong thread

5/9/2006, 01:56 PM
hey

CockyTalk

OUDoc
5/9/2006, 01:58 PM
"User CP" (top left) has that. I believe images are turned off in the sig lines. And I have no idea if you have to be a sponsor to use any of it.

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:01 PM
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH ... ok so we can't do picture sigs ... tell you how much i've paid attention ... i didn't even notice no one else had one ... sorry about that

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:04 PM
RUT ROW ... hey guys ya'll gotta help me out ... i notice someone gave me negative points for my first post here (why i don't know but yeah) ... when i click on that red thing it says ... "has occasionally rooted for a team in orange" ... ya'll have to help me out ... USC HATES klempson and i can't be put w/ the orange ... that's like saying one of you Oklahoma guys has a Texas tattoo ... it's just a HUGE NO NO

crawfish
5/9/2006, 02:05 PM
Ahhh great, all we needed was an excuse for more c*o*c*k jokes. :)

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 02:09 PM
Can we keep him?

Please?

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:09 PM
Ahhh great, all we needed was an excuse for more c*o*c*k jokes. :)

thanks for the points (assuming you gave them to me) ... and watch it w/ the **** jokes ... we actually have a little saying down here for all the klempson girls

No matter what any of the girls at klempson say ... deep down inside they know they LOVE THE COCKS :chicken:

5/9/2006, 02:10 PM
That's just cockytalk, missy.

Mjcpr
5/9/2006, 02:10 PM
Can we keep him?

Please?

Okay, but you're going to have to feed and water him.

And you'll have to excercise the ****. Can you handle it?

5/9/2006, 02:11 PM
Can you imagine all of us gathering here to talk about our beloved cocks?

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:12 PM
Can we keep him?

Please?

why yes ... yes you can ;)

Howzit
5/9/2006, 02:13 PM

And pick up the poop. You know he might live several years...

pb4ou
and don't bathe him like a cat

Cack
Can you imagine all of us gathering here to talk about our beloved cocks?

hahahahaha i hear ya man ... but that's what we do ... we site around the computer all day long and talk about ... how much we love the cocks :twinkies:

Out.

BlondeSoonerGirl

I will love him and feed him and hug him and pet him...:eddie:

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:14 PM
And pick up the poop. You know he might live several years...

watch it now ... we have indoor plumming THANK YOU VERY MUCH ... took 2000 and 4 years but we've had it for a little while now :P

BlondeSoonerGirl
Something tells me he's a leg-humper...

Mjcpr
I will love him and feed him and hug him and pet him...:eddie:

They grow very quickly.....

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:15 PM

??

Howzit
They grow very quickly.....

Nobody is going to ask what the **** tastes like. Right?

And he'll have to be wormed. Don't forget the worming.

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:17 PM
ok so the **** jokes have turned a bit ... uummm ... ok a long way from ... just **** jokes

Mjcpr
5/9/2006, 02:17 PM

He's cute ain't he? Only problem is, he's got a little bit a Mississippi Leg Hound in him. If the mood catches him rite, he'll grab your leg and just go to town. You don't want him around if your wearing short pants, if you know what I mean. Word of warning though, if he does lay into ya, it's best to just let him finish.

Mjcpr
5/9/2006, 02:18 PM
ok so the **** jokes have turned a bit ... uummm ... ok a long way from ... just **** jokes

That's how we roll on the SO.

If you can't do anything about it, just lay back and enjoy it.

- Robert Montgomery Knight

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:19 PM
ok so the humor has expired now in this thread ... guess i'll start back checking out the Farks

pb4ou
5/9/2006, 02:19 PM
so certain are you?

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 02:22 PM
I should neg the **** for giving up so quickly.

5/9/2006, 02:23 PM
Well, he does have a point.

yuk yuk yuk

pb4ou
5/9/2006, 02:23 PM
usually cocks are very happy to get so much attention :rolleyes:

Howzit
5/9/2006, 02:25 PM
Maybe that **** can't perform when the pressure is on...

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:33 PM
well i come from a thick breed of cocks ... we stiffin up and rise to the occasion when things get a little sticky

but the leg humping stuff i really didn't get (if i was a uga putty dawg fan i wouldn't understand)

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 02:34 PM
They always come back...

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:35 PM
/\ you've never complained before

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 02:37 PM
/\ you've never complained before

Gimme another chance...we just met. :eddie:

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 02:43 PM
well i come from a thick breed of cocks ... we stiffin up and rise to the occasion when things get a little sticky
Isn't the stiffening and rising what causes things to get a "little sticky"?

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:46 PM
/\ haha ... yeah sometimes

hurricane'bone
5/9/2006, 02:50 PM
http://www.caswellstudios.com/Pics/OtherCreatures/DoodledooS5-31-04.JPG

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 02:52 PM
http://www.caswellstudios.com/Pics/OtherCreatures/DoodledooS5-31-04.JPG
Spurrier?

Cack
5/9/2006, 02:55 PM
Spurrier?

ah i get it ... we're playing Jeopardy ... that's the answer soo ...

Who is YOUR daddy?

5/9/2006, 03:00 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/zebthethird/cockytalk.jpg

OCUDad
5/9/2006, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by BlondeSoonerGirl
I will love him and feed him and hug him and pet him...

BSG, you may wish to reconsider that offer. This one is clearly underage and you don't want to go to jail.

Mjcpr
5/9/2006, 03:01 PM
That booty don't look juicy to me.

Cack
5/9/2006, 03:02 PM
BSG, you may wish to reconsider that offer. This one is clearly underage and you don't want to go to jail.

actually i'm 21 (just been a month)

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 03:03 PM
If you'll excuse me I need to go walk my ****.

And it DOES have large talons.

OCUDad
5/9/2006, 03:04 PM
I'll just bet it does. :eek:

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 03:05 PM
That booty don't look juicy to me.

:les:THERE WAS SHRINKAGE!

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 03:07 PM
ah i get it ... we're playing Jeopardy ... that's the answer soo ...

Who is YOUR daddy?
0-5-1 @ Doak
5-8-1 overall

I can tell you this much, it isn't Spurrier...

YWIA!

Mjcpr
5/9/2006, 03:09 PM
Booty, your **** is starting fights.

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 03:09 PM
I swear, we can't have nothing nice...

pb4ou
5/9/2006, 03:11 PM
tell him that if he doesn't behave himself that he will get a beating ;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 03:12 PM
Settle down, cockboy lest I have to tighten that rope around your neck.

:mad:

5/9/2006, 03:13 PM
http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/images/ent/ap/20050105/nyet117_people_bob_barker.sff.jpg

Have you had him neutered?

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2006, 03:15 PM
if this **** posts here for more than 4 hours, somebody may need to see a physician

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 03:18 PM
Just call me 'Immediate Medical Attention'...

Mjcpr
5/9/2006, 03:21 PM
Just call me 'Immediate Medical Attention'...

You're silly. That's who they're supposed to call if they have an erection lasting more than 4 hours you big goof.

Cack
5/9/2006, 03:37 PM
sorry i've been gone a while ... i've been checking out the CSI picture looking for clues haha ... i can see no one has missed me haha ... maybe i should just sign up on every board and say i'm a cocks fan ... and see who can come up w/ the best joke

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 03:41 PM
sorry i've been gone a while ... i've been checking out the CSI picture looking for clues haha ... i can see no one has missed me haha ... maybe i should just sign up on every board and say i'm a cocks fan ... and see who can come up w/ the best joke
You already came up with it on your own:

i'm a cocks fan ...

Cack
5/9/2006, 03:44 PM
You already came up with it on your own:

so what are you saying i should be ... a 21 year old that cheers when my team comes out to the real life version of Oregon Trail ... w/ the wagon and all

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2006, 03:47 PM
this is exactly the sort of thing we were discussing in the sponsors forum.....

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 03:47 PM
My ****'s trying to get himself banned.

Ah..well..they gotta learn sometime.

Cack
5/9/2006, 03:51 PM
My ****'s trying to get himself banned.

Ah..well..they gotta learn sometime.

whoa hold up now ... it's not cool if you can knock on my school but i can't on yours ... it's all in fun ... i haven't taken a bit of this personally and you guys (and gals) shouldn't either

OUinFLA
5/9/2006, 03:52 PM
this is exactly the sort of thing we were discussing in the sponsors forum.....

I dont remember discussing anyone's **** on the sponsor's forum?

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2006, 03:52 PM
this is a Sooner board, so can bust on you cocks all we want, and when you bust back, it hurts........real bad

thems the rules, this aint no neutral field

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 03:53 PM
so what are you saying i should be ... a 21 year old that cheers when my team comes out to the real life version of Oregon Trail ... w/ the wagon and all
Wow...

Just wow...

:eek:

let us know how much neg that one catches you...

Cack
5/9/2006, 03:56 PM
this is a Sooner board, so can bust on you cocks all we want, and when you bust back, it hurts........real bad

thems the rules, this aint no neutral field
haha i hear ya man

Wow...

Just wow...

let us know how much neg that one catches you...

yeah seriously ... if someone takes offense to me asking for help ... i'm SURE someone will take that offensive ... but you HAVE TO admit ... it does look like Oregon Trail (which i used to like playing back in the day)

1stTimeCaller
5/9/2006, 04:03 PM
ohhhhhhh good one.

Do you cheer for your team and all of the rich tradition that is South Carolina football? How many National Championship do you guys have? 12? 43? 0?

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/9/2006, 04:04 PM
but you HAVE TO admit ... it does look like Oregon Trail (which i used to like playing back in the day)

Dude, you cheer for a :chicken:.

Dang.

slickdawg
5/9/2006, 04:08 PM
The Clemson Tigers and the South Carolina Gamecocks - what a rivalry.

In fact, it's the only one in which you'll see a bumper sticker that reads:

You can lick a pu**y, but you can't beat out cocks!

StoopTroup
5/9/2006, 04:08 PM
Is it over yet?

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 04:09 PM
ohhhhhhh good one.

Do you cheer for your team and all of the rich tradition that is South Carolina football? How many National Championship do you guys have? 12? 43? 0?
But they have Steve Spurrier :rolleyes: That's better than any National Championship...

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 04:10 PM
Is it over yet?
What? Cack's lynching? Probably not...

Cack
5/9/2006, 04:12 PM
The Clemson Tigers and the South Carolina Gamecocks - what a rivalry.

In fact, it's the only one in which you'll see a bumper sticker that reads:

You can lick a pu**y, but you can't beat out cocks!

ok so yeah def. no bumper stickers that read that

but see down here ... the Klempson/Carolina rivalry is actually a LOT bigger than a lot of people would think ... i know it's like this everywhere ... but when you're born ... you're a Gamcock or a Tater(tiger) ... but here we have NOTHING else to pull for ... in Oklahoma you have pro sports ... almost everywhere else in the country there is SOME kind of pro team ... here we JUST have USC and klempson ... it's like Yankees/RedSox ... we hate each other

and no we haven't had a great past ... but it's still fun gettin drunk and going to the games

1stTimeCaller
5/9/2006, 04:14 PM
cool, so what you're saying is that your biggest game is one that nobody outside of you state cares about and has zero implications on who gets to play for the National Championship. sounds like a pretty big deal.

Boarder
5/9/2006, 04:15 PM

but see down here ... the Klempson/Carolina rivalry is actually a LOT bigger than a lot of people would think ... i know it's like this everywhere ... but when you're born ... you're a Gamcock or a Tater(tiger) ... but here we have NOTHING else to pull for ... in Oklahoma you have pro sports ... almost everywhere else in the country there is SOME kind of pro team ... here we JUST have USC and klempson ... it's like Yankees/RedSox ... we hate each other

and no we haven't had a great past ... but it's still fun gettin drunk and going to the games

I'll admit that not adding that last G is a special touch. Bravo!

slickdawg
5/9/2006, 04:15 PM

I've seen the bumper sticker! A professor of mine in college was an AKC grad,
and had one on his desk!

Cack
5/9/2006, 04:18 PM
cool, so what you're saying is that your biggest game is one that nobody outside of you state cares about and has zero implications on who gets to play for the National Championship. sounds like a pretty big deal.

PRETTY MUCH ... yeah

I've seen the bumper sticker! A professor of mine in college was an AKC grad,
and had one on his desk!

oh ... never heard of it ... but sounds cool

spell check ... make sure i'm usin all my G's ... DOUH i just missed one in usinG

hurricane'bone
We had pro sports in Oklahoma before this year?

Who Knew!

Boarder
No, I was serious. Lose the Gs. It's the coolest. Seriously.

Boarder
5/9/2006, 04:19 PM

Who Knew!
Tulsa Talons

hurricane'bone
5/9/2006, 04:20 PM
True...don't forget the YardDawgZ

StoopTroup
5/9/2006, 04:24 PM
Cack...

You should use this as your avatar.

http://544online.com/tour/11_28/06_dm_gamecock_640.jpg

Boarder
5/9/2006, 04:24 PM
The Yard DAWGZ, although spelled ultra cool, don't have hills.

Cack
5/9/2006, 04:26 PM

Who Knew!

does Oklahoma have any pro sports?? i dunno

StoopTroup
5/9/2006, 04:30 PM
Horse Racing, Pro Rodeo.

hurricane'bone
5/9/2006, 04:53 PM

does Oklahoma have any pro sports?? i dunno

You seem to think so.

OUinFLA
5/9/2006, 05:56 PM
I'll admit that not adding that last G is a special touch. Bravo!

:D
heck, he's a game****, what more do we need for fodder?

BoogercountySooner
5/9/2006, 06:54 PM
Hey did Ya'll know that the:chicken: has a pecker on it's face!:)

slickdawg
5/9/2006, 07:21 PM
Hey did Ya'll know that the:chicken: has a pecker on it's face!:)

And a sack under its pekker!

:texan:

Al Gore
5/9/2006, 07:32 PM
Slap that ****.........

slickdawg
5/9/2006, 07:36 PM
Slap that ****.........

Who are you?

OUDoc
5/9/2006, 07:47 PM
I didn't see it pointed out, but Osce0la is an FSU fan. So make fun of the flaming spear-thing if you wish.

Cack
5/9/2006, 08:59 PM
I didn't see it pointed out, but Osce0la is an FSU fan. So make fun of the flaming spear-thing if you wish.

you're right about the flaming part ... looks like the missing person from The Village People

Cack
5/9/2006, 09:18 PM
oh yeah ... and i'll make all of you happy ... i'm leaving the board ... i might come back to check out some of the Farks every now and then ... but from minute one i haven't really felt too welcomed here ... anytime you guys or gals would like to come over and chat on my board feel free

if you need any help ... just ask and anyone on the board will be happy to help (instead of bashing you from the get go) ... so yeah the name is Cack5 over there too ... so come on if you guys ever want ... take care and good luck next year

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php?referrerid=1809)

Scott D
5/9/2006, 09:27 PM
they just don't make new members like they used to.

Hamhock
5/9/2006, 09:32 PM
Don't go away mad...

olevetonahill
5/9/2006, 09:36 PM
they just don't make new members like they used to.
Yup . what a wuss , he couldnt take the SO initiation :P

Cack
5/9/2006, 09:46 PM
oh ok ... so all the comments sent to me saying "go away", "you shouldn't be able to start threads" and "now that's just stupid" were all just initiation ... sorry but again ... on CockyTalk ... we just help people out ... must be the southern in us ... but we don't have to make fun of someone and where they come from before they can get on the board

slickdawg
5/9/2006, 09:51 PM
But you have green spek now!

Al Gore
5/9/2006, 09:52 PM
oh ok ... so all the comments sent to me saying "go away", "you shouldn't be able to start threads" and "now that's just stupid" were all just initiation ... sorry but again ... on CockyTalk ... we just help people out ... must be the southern in us ... but we don't have to make fun of someone and where they come from before they can get on the boardI will join CockyTalk if I can have an avatar........Can my wife join also.....she likes the CockyTalk!!!!

olevetonahill
5/9/2006, 09:53 PM
Hey Doc . can you fix him up with some penicillin for that leaky **** ?
see , humor dude :P

olevetonahill
5/9/2006, 09:53 PM
I will join CockyTalk if I can have an avatar........Can my wife join also.....she likes the CockyTalk!!!!
let me know ;) :D

Cack
5/9/2006, 09:55 PM
hell i'll personally make you an avatar if you want

Cack
5/9/2006, 09:56 PM
just click on my sig and check it out

OUinFLA
5/9/2006, 10:08 PM
uh, he doesnt need help "making" an avatar.
He has several on file.

olevetonahill
5/9/2006, 10:12 PM
He has several on file.
:D

Cack
5/9/2006, 10:19 PM
He has several on file.

UH OK SORRY TRYING TO BE NICE ... I MUST HAVE CLICKED ON THE WRONG TAB ... I DIDN'T SEE SMARTASS ANYWHERE WHEN I CLICKED

GottaHavePride
5/9/2006, 10:25 PM
UH OK SORRY TRYING TO BE NICE ... I MUST HAVE CLICKED ON THE WRONG TAB ... I DIDN'T SEE SMARTASS ANYWHERE WHEN I CLICKED

sorry, it's a running gag. Al has been banninated a couple of times for racy avatars of his wife.

You can check out the FAQ, but it's probably thoroughly unhelpful to actual new members. Just realize that most of the posters around here have really sarcastic senses of humor. (I'm expecting a **** off dip **** reaction for that myself...)

Oh and ignore the whole "reputation points" feature (called spek around here thanks to Ali G) - there's a large contingent of people that like to pile on the n00b just for giggles, especially if they're from another school. Hang around for a while and they'll lose interest. Or start farking like crazy - that seemed to work for etoufee.

GottaHavePride
5/9/2006, 10:27 PM
Man that's weird. I spekked Cack and only managed to add one green bar. That is going to take some getting used to.

OUinFLA
5/9/2006, 10:29 PM
you getting kinda testy as the night wears on?
heck, just wait until the graveyard shift comes on board.

some things are just jokes known to those of us who have been here longer than two days. you dont know about them, so dont get so offended. actually, I was making fun of AG with my comment.

since no one has bothered to tell you, this is a Sooner board, and while we do welcome lots of folk from other schools, it turns out that if you are at all inclined to be thin skinned, you prolly wont stay around long. If you are thick skinned and can take the hazing that you will surely get on the SO, then you will just as likely find it a fun place to relocate in your spare time. Heck, we've got some resident whorns we cant get rid of , no matter how much we try. Lucky for them and us, most of them are fairly funny. About the only group that doesnt hang around too long are Okie lites. They're just too thin skinned to make it without a foam cowboy hat.

Edit: oh, yeah, if you call me a "Smart ***" one more time, Ill probably get a ton of spek. TIA

sanantoniosooner
5/9/2006, 10:29 PM
just click on my sig and check it out
NSFW

olevetonahill
5/9/2006, 10:33 PM
Smartass , that be us here in the SO

sanantoniosooner
5/9/2006, 10:34 PM
don't listen to these guys.

There's a large group of posters like myself that only engage in serious discussion.

Cack
5/9/2006, 10:39 PM
sorry, it's a running gag. Al has been banninated a couple of times for racy avatars of his wife.

You can check out the FAQ, but it's probably thoroughly unhelpful to actual new members. Just realize that most of the posters around here have really sarcastic senses of humor. (I'm expecting a **** off dip **** reaction for that myself...)

Oh and ignore the whole "reputation points" feature (called spek around here thanks to Ali G) - there's a large contingent of people that like to pile on the n00b just for giggles, especially if they're from another school. Hang around for a while and they'll lose interest. Or start farking like crazy - that seemed to work for etoufee.

thanks man ... and thanks for explaing the avatar thing ... i was completely lost w/ that ... and thanks for actually being reasonable

OUinFLA
5/9/2006, 10:40 PM
There's a large group of posters like myself that only engage in serious discussion.

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/index2.html

Cack
5/9/2006, 10:41 PM
NSFW

haha no that's only if you forget the Y on Cocky ... from what i've heard ... you do NOT want to make that misstake (or maybe you do) but i don't

bigdsooner
5/9/2006, 10:46 PM
Smartass , that be us here in the SO

f**k off olevet ;) :D