PDA

View Full Version : What rival player will you be rooting 4 to fail?

eastxsooner
5/9/2006, 12:56 PM
I would have to say Jimmy Clausen. This guy is a freaking fruit cake!! I mean who shows up in a Hummer with ESPN coverage just to commit to a freaking college? He already is acting more "Hollywood" than Leinhart and he ain't played a ONE ball game. Boy I never have wished a major injury on a player but if I were to do it, he may have to be the one.

eastxsooner
5/9/2006, 01:08 PM
Rick Clausen quote:
"Jimmy can make throws now that I couldn't make until my junior year at Tennessee."

So what your saying is his arm sucks as bad now as your's did then?

sooner94
5/9/2006, 01:13 PM
You have to wonder about a guy that flies into South Bend with an entourage and upstages the ND spring game. Then says he wants to win 4 NC's. Duh, who doesn't dumbass! Don't most great recruits say they go to a school for a chance to compete for NC's? Kid is starved for attention.

Come on. Sounds like a Prima Donna to me. Just another reason to hate ND.

And that quote from his brother Rick cracks me up. That noodle arm must be talking about throwing a screen pass.

caphorns
5/9/2006, 01:14 PM
Willie Williams

Sooner95
5/9/2006, 01:27 PM
Yet again, just another idiot.

eastxsooner
5/9/2006, 01:54 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/magazine/11/21/clausen1128/

What a ghey picture, article and he sleeps in a yellow room to boot.

sooner94
5/9/2006, 02:05 PM
Thanks for posting the article.

Did you read the part where he started kindegarten at age 6, and then went through the 6th grade twice?

Think about how big of a difference being a year or 2 older makes to an 18 year old physically. HUGE difference.

So the kid is basically 2 years older than a lot of the guys he's playing against.

BoomerJack
5/9/2006, 02:32 PM
"Did you read the part where he started kindegarten at age 6, and then went through the 6th grade twice?"

No big deal. He's just emulating the former U.S. Senator from Texas and former Tex A&M economics prof, Phil Gramm.

eastxsooner
5/9/2006, 02:44 PM
Clausen started kindergarten at six and repeated sixth grade, "to gain maturity," says his mom, Cathy -- but he remains pleasantly kidlike. "You never see Jimmy strutting or pounding his chest or doing any of that macho 'me' stuff," says Hazelton. "He is playing football at its highest level and is still just a happy guy. That's what makes me like him."

You have got to be kidding me about the "he is playing at the highest level" BS. Isn't this the 'burbs of So. Cal. ? That's what I thought. And his mom says that because he's "not strutting and pounding his chest or that macho 'me' stuff.... that's what makes her like him?" R U kidding me? Shouldn't mom like him for who he is and not what he does/doesn't do? Weid, ghey and obnoxious family. Oh yeah... is the "self chest pounding" a bad analogy when your queer son gets out of a Hummer to kiss Weis and announce to the Catholic church that he is finally home?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/9/2006, 02:53 PM
you guys must be new to recruiting. there was a kid in texas that called a press conference at his house and committed while sitting in a hot tub...

King Crimson
5/9/2006, 02:59 PM
i won't cry to see Steven McGee struggle some. i'm kinda tired about hearing Ags yammer how great he is. maybe he is, but he's never won a game has he?

TheGodfather889
5/9/2006, 04:58 PM
Any recruit that goes to Texas or USC.

goingoneight
5/9/2006, 09:55 PM
Mike Gundy j/k :)

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2006, 10:05 PM
Stephen McGee

sanantoniosooner
5/9/2006, 10:08 PM
I put my kid in kindergarden early to avoid him being an a-hole

goingoneight
5/9/2006, 10:11 PM
I put my kid in kindergarden early to avoid him being an a-hole

So does that mean Claussen was held back because he was a little p****? Trying to find a happy median?

KC//CRIMSON
5/9/2006, 10:14 PM
i won't cry to see Steven McGee struggle some. i'm kinda tired about hearing Ags yammer how great he is. maybe he is, but he's never won a game has he?

if he could have hit the broad side of a barn last season, he would have beat tejas.

sanantoniosooner
5/9/2006, 10:20 PM
if he could have hit the broad side of a barn last season, he could have beat tejas.
I was impressed with him anyway though. He showed a lot of heart.

SoonerJedi
5/9/2006, 10:27 PM
You have to wonder about a guy that flies into South Bend with an entourage and upstages the ND spring game. Then says he wants to win 4 NC's. Duh, who doesn't dumbass! Don't most great recruits say they go to a school for a chance to compete for NC's? Kid is starved for attention.

Come on. Sounds like a Prima Donna to me. Just another reason to hate ND.

And that quote from his brother Rick cracks me up. That noodle arm must be talking about throwing a screen pass.

Is it too late to schedule ND for his Freshman year? I want OU to be the first team to knock him back into last week.

NormanPride
5/10/2006, 10:59 AM
Is it too late to schedule ND for his Freshman year? I want OU to be the first team to knock him back into last week.

Idea of the century. I want a piece of this little prick, especially since he's going to ND. My hatred for them rises as their ranking does. Put it this way - I hated them almost as much as Texas when they sucked. Now that they're the media darlings, Texas has to work a bit to still be #1 on the NP **** list.