PDA

View Full Version : ESPN B12 south poll

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/9/2006, 08:55 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/index

Near the bottom

Big Red Ron
5/9/2006, 09:46 AM
At least N. Dakota, Texass and Maryland know what they are talking about. ;)

sooneron
5/9/2006, 09:56 AM
One thing is for sure, they must friggin HATE UTerus in bugeater country!

Herr Scholz
5/9/2006, 10:03 AM
One thing is for sure, they must friggin HATE UTerus in bugeater country!
They do. We're 5-1 vs. the Corn since the Big XII formed.

EDIT: Sorry, I forget Tuesday every time.

sooner13f
5/9/2006, 10:33 AM
Look the entire country knows what is coming ! That 11% needs to get out of Oklahoma or do they live in Stillwater.

RADsooner
5/9/2006, 09:06 PM
OU got every state not named texas- but there was the tradition rich states of Rhode Island,and Maine that also voted for the hornes-- event the international vote was OU.

goingoneight
5/9/2006, 09:20 PM
Hmmm... I dunno who will be the top three, I can imagine most likely OU takes the No. 1 unless the OL totally sux ba***. Then again, I can't imagine how a green OL could possibly be worse than what I witnessed against TCU and Tulsa last season.

Here's my (honest) guess...

6. Sheep U
5. FRAN-chise
4. Baylor
3. Tuesday
2. Tuesday Tech
1. Oklahoma

FRAN-chise and Baylor could be interchangeable, but I don't really see aTm going far without Reggie McNeal (considering they never went awfully far with McNeal anyway). OU is a steal at No. 1 if they beat University of Tuesday at the RRS. Tech loses a RB and a QB, but I doubt very seriously after, what, 5 Mike Leach trained quarterbacks in 5 years? that they'll hurt too much at QB. They just have a rude surprise coming into Norman in '06.

Tuesday will have a good enough D to possibly score a BCS Bowl, but everyone in the South lost by at least 11 points last year... so I don't think they'll escape the South without at least 1 "upset." Who knows, maybe aggy will actually pull it off this year, as in SHOWING UP FOR THE SECOND HALF.

Too early, so don't look too far into my opinions...