PDA

View Full Version : Ran into a Meth freak tonight!

BoogercountySooner
5/8/2006, 08:54 PM
I was at the local Kum and Go pumpin gas for my gal this evening when up pulls a young man in a low ridin piece of crap with the rap blaring. He looks at me and says what the hell are you lookin at? Then I crack up laughing at him. He gets out of his car and starts toward the store then turns around and say's " I got a Ni**er in my car" and then says " you don't wan't to FU*k with me" I crack up laughing!

He starts back towards the store when out of his car steps a 130 pound black fellow and he looks at my son and I and say's " He's cool man don't worry about him he's cool".

My 21 year old son look's at me and say's " That dude is on Meth Dad ignore him"!

They need to have a comedy hour for these Meth dudes they are funny!

chriscappel
5/8/2006, 08:55 PM
did he try to rob you?

StoopTroup
5/8/2006, 08:58 PM
Once you soak em down with gas and start flicking your lighter at them...

They go away usually. :D

proud gonzo
5/8/2006, 08:58 PM
funny--Iggy just went to a gas station and saw a dude waving around heroin.

Mongo
5/8/2006, 08:59 PM
Sorry Booger, I have gone through a rough patch in my life and did not mean to attack you at the gas station. It was my fault.

BoogercountySooner
5/8/2006, 09:00 PM
Knock out the horse Mongo!

Jimminy Crimson
5/8/2006, 09:03 PM
I was at the local Kum and Go pumpin...

STOP RIGHT THERE!

TMI!!! :eek:

StoopTroup
5/8/2006, 09:04 PM
STOP RIGHT THERE!

TMI!!! :eek:
Post Reported?

BoogercountySooner
5/8/2006, 09:09 PM
Thats the name of the place!!

handcrafted
5/8/2006, 09:12 PM
Post reported. :D

Jimminy Crimson
5/8/2006, 09:18 PM

Yeah, I know.

I still giggle though. :D

tulsaoilerfan
5/8/2006, 09:25 PM
Great store name, isn't it?:D

IB4OU2
5/8/2006, 09:28 PM
I was at the local Kum and Go pumpin gas for my gal this evening when up pulls a young man in a low ridin piece of crap with the rap blaring. He looks at me and says what the hell are you lookin at? Then I crack up laughing at him. He gets out of his car and starts toward the store then turns around and say's " I got a Ni**er in my car" and then says " you don't wan't to FU*k with me" I crack up laughing!

He starts back towards the store when out of his car steps a 130 pound black fellow and he looks at my son and I and say's " He's cool man don't worry about him he's cool".

My 21 year old son look's at me and say's " That dude is on Meth Dad ignore him"!

They need to have a comedy hour for these Meth dudes they are funny!

That 130# guy's alot brighter than the other dude....I'm sure they were just seconds away from a 87.9 low octane enema. :D

Scott D
5/8/2006, 10:14 PM
That 130# guy's alot brighter than the other dude....I'm sure they were just seconds away from a 87.9 low octane enema. :D

you suggesting that people would be ascared of booger? :D

IB4OU2
5/8/2006, 10:20 PM
you suggesting that people would be ascared of booger? :D

Only when he's wearing his sombrero and fluanting his huevos.......:D

Scott D
5/8/2006, 10:24 PM
Only when he's wearing his sombrero and fluanting his huevos.......:D

I didn't ask what he did in the bedroom with mrs. booger :D

proud gonzo
5/8/2006, 11:36 PM
Yeah. there's one in wichita. Every time Iggy visits home with me we pass the place and he laughs. :rolleyes:

BoogercountySooner
5/9/2006, 02:16 AM
My son said you could be beatin the crap out of a Meth freak and they would still think they were on top of the world.