PDA

View Full Version : 24:5-8-06

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/8/2006, 08:49 PM
How does Jack evade the missiles that Logan is going to shoot at him?
What is Audrey up to?
Is Audrey's father really dead?(I doubt it)
Is pres. Logan going to eradicate the mrs.?
Will Chloe offer up her body to Jack, and when?
DISCUSS!

tulsaoilerfan
5/8/2006, 09:26 PM
Jack needs to kill Miles in the next episode.

OUinFLA
5/8/2006, 09:44 PM
Im an continually amazed at all the screwups ctu makes in times of emergency.
Why didnt Bauer play the tape over the phone direct to ctu when he got it in the airplane?
Why did ctu wait until the attorney gen was on the phone to play the tape?
You gotta think the the acting head of ctu (what's her name?) didnt demand to hear the tape the instant that Bauer arrived at ctu? Before she got the AG on the phone and possibly made a fool out of herself? Which it looks like she is going to do anyway?
Too many questions.

Sooner98
5/8/2006, 10:16 PM
Not to mention how many people are able to easily escape from CTU custody.

Looks like Aaron is still alive. Yay!

tbl
5/8/2006, 10:28 PM
Why didnt Bauer play the tape over the phone direct to ctu when he got it in the airplane?
My wife and I have been pondering that this entire time. As many times as Jack has something uploaded to his PDA, you'd think he could have done that too. I mean, he has the entire city grid of LA and all the farks from Soonerfans on that thing...

Why did ctu wait until the attorney gen was on the phone to play the tape?
No doubt. Karen Hayes should have had that tape played IMMEDIATELY before letting Audrey take it... and Jack shouldn't have been stupid enough to go suck face until he KNEW it was complete. Why was Chloe left in there by herself???? You got Curtis there. Have him stand by the door with a .45 and shoot any chump that comes near the door.

Basically, it comes down to having to fill 3 more hours... so people have to do stupid stuff and you have to depart from reality. I mean, I can transfer a song from my pc to my Ipod in around 1.4 seconds, and Chloe can hack into anything in the country... yet she can't get the file transferrer to her pc in enough time before ********* Miles comes in with a magnet to erase it.

Oh well... it'll all work out in the end. Logan will get busted. Miles will get bent over the stall. Jack will marry Audrey. Aaron will hook up with the first lady. Palmer will rise from the grave.

OUinFLA
5/8/2006, 10:34 PM

Oh well... it'll all work out in the end. Logan will get busted. Miles will get bent over the stall. Jack will marry Audrey. Aaron will hook up with the first lady. Palmer will rise from the grave.

So, I guess there's no need for me to watch next week!
Oh well, I wanted to watch 2 1/2 men anyway.
:D

I really need for Logan to be busted in the mouth by his Chief of Staff. I'd say Bauer, but Logan would die from that. I'd like Logan to go to jail forever. But.........what'd ya bet...........for the good of the country, and all that stuff....an asskicking will be all he gets. Oh, and a divorce.

Im still thinking Palmer will arise from the dead as well. Is his middle name Lazerus by any chance?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/9/2006, 12:52 AM
And what kind of evil will the Russian? terrorist(can't think of his name) get into next, after he escapes from the transport van?
Who are all those guys that Logan got involved with?(the ones telling him he has to kill Jack)

pb4ou
5/9/2006, 02:04 AM
I think Logan arranged for Bierko to escape and kill off the guys he's been communicating with over the phone.

Plus, I knew Logan wouldn't off himself tonight. (It's not good TV) I kept telling my wife something will bail him out. Of course, enter the little weasle. I hope Jack throat punches that little brown noser.

Sooner in Tampa
5/9/2006, 05:19 AM
Leave to some little *** kisser to screw everything up. What the hell is Miles' agenda? What does he think he is going to get out of this....a cabinet position??

Please...the only thing he is going to get his a major *** whippin from Jack when he figures out that Miles erased the tape when he went into the room with Chloe.

BTW...as soon as Jack went to suck face with Audrey I knew something was going to happen to that damn tape. The wife even said that Jack screwed that up...along with not making a copy.

tulsaoilerfan
5/9/2006, 07:34 AM
I was wondering the same things you guys were wondering; i love the show, but some of the stuff they let occur makes it really hard to fathom.

John

Mixer!
5/9/2006, 03:30 PM
How about the deus ex machina of SOD Heller not dying when he did the nestea plunge?

Sooner in Tampa
5/10/2006, 05:33 AM
How about the deus ex machina of SOD Heller not dying when he did the nestea plunge?They forshadowed that in an earlier episode...they talked about plunging his car into the river and having an air bubble to keep him alive while his car sank and then he would be able to get out.

It could happen :P