PDA

View Full Version : You Guys are Great

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2006, 07:30 PM
You all are great. I love the South Oval. From Aeronautical Engineering to Playmate of the Year, the South Oval has it all.

My 2nd end of the school year Zima is in your honor South Oval. This toast is for YOU!

OklahomaTuba
5/8/2006, 07:35 PM
Zima??

WTF?

mrssoonerhubler
5/8/2006, 07:40 PM
Zima??

WTF?

LMAO!

royalfan5
5/8/2006, 07:43 PM
You all are great. I love the South Oval. From Aeronautical Engineering to Playmate of the Year, the South Oval has it all.

My 2nd end of the school year Zima is in your honor South Oval. This toast is for YOU!
I didn't know SicemBaylor was a chick. That actually makes her politcs kind of hot.

Sooner_Bob
5/8/2006, 07:50 PM
I didn't know SicemBaylor was a chick. That actually makes her politcs kind of hot.

Heh . . . and all of those public restroom discussions a little more "interesting" as well. :P

slickdawg
5/8/2006, 07:57 PM

We luvvv ewe two!

YMSSRA!

Big Red Ron
5/8/2006, 07:59 PM
Zima??

WTF?heh

Jimminy Crimson
5/8/2006, 08:11 PM
Where have you all been?

SicEm is like the official spokesman for Zima or something.

Howzit
5/8/2006, 08:18 PM

I hope that's your pinky you're sticking out there...

TUSooner
5/8/2006, 08:22 PM
Toasted with Zima. Hmmm. I suppose that's a compliment. :rolleyes:

;)

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2006, 08:24 PM
I hope that's your pinky you're sticking out there...
Speaking of that, I'm in an overall great mood tonight. I asked a girl I've liked for awhile to dinner in August (we're both going to be gone over the summer), and she said yes. Whether or not it'll still be a 'yes' in August is questionable, but I'm going to stay positive.

Howzit
5/8/2006, 08:25 PM
You're money. How could she resist a Zima chuggin' effin' hillbilly like you?

Jimminy Crimson
5/8/2006, 08:25 PM
A few more Zima's and you might invite the two sk8r chicks in if they come by! :texan:

GottaHavePride
5/8/2006, 08:31 PM
Speaking of that, I'm in an overall great mood tonight. I asked a girl I've liked for awhile to dinner in August (we're both going to be gone over the summer), and she said yes. Whether or not it'll still be a 'yes' in August is questionable, but I'm going to stay positive.

Screw August. Ask about lunch tomorrow.

Jimminy Crimson
5/8/2006, 08:32 PM
Screw August. Ask about lunch tomorrow.

Fo reals.

If she goes to Baylor, too, she might end up married by August.

DO EET NOW!

BajaOklahoma
5/8/2006, 08:34 PM
Sic'em, were you there for the tornado? I didn't even hear about until yesterday. A friend's daughter lost most of the roof over her apt.

handcrafted
5/8/2006, 08:35 PM
Should we start calling Baylor the "Z-sips"?

:D

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2006, 08:37 PM
Sic'em, were you there for the tornado? I didn't even hear about until yesterday. A friend's daughter lost most of the roof over her apt.

Yeah, most of the damage was on the other side of town. Electricity was sporadic and there was some wind damage around here, but nothing too bad. It was pretty wild because my apartment complex doesn't have a shelter or anything so I wasn't sure what I should do because the nearest place to go is the basement of my old dorm on campus.

But hell I'm from Oklahoma and I'm used to a warning almost once a week in the spring, so I didn't even worry about it.

Jimminy Crimson
5/8/2006, 08:39 PM
Yeah, most of the damage was on the other side of town.

Waco has more than one side?

Who knew? :confused:

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2006, 08:47 PM
Waco has more than one side?

Who knew? :confused:

There's different sides, but it's all sh**** as hell.

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2006, 08:49 PM
Waco is so sh**** the tornado actually cleaned the place up a little.

KStatePike
5/8/2006, 09:07 PM

lmao

BigRedJed
5/8/2006, 09:09 PM
I'm sorry. Zima = trots.

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2006, 11:22 PM
Fo reals.

If she goes to Baylor, too, she might end up married by August.

DO EET NOW!

Nah she goes to Rice. I don't think I'll have much of a chance to get to Houston before I go home for a few weeks.

I'm pretty proud of myself for asking though since I rarely rarely show any initiative. But I haven't done much (or any) dating since my last relationship ended.

I just hope come August it'll still be a 'yes.' :D

Jerk
5/9/2006, 05:18 AM
I just don't know what to say about this.

This has hit me hard. It would be kind of like if we found out that Bob Stoops plays with barbie dolls.

Sooner in Tampa
5/9/2006, 05:41 AM
Zima = Gheyness....NTTAWWT

mrowl
5/9/2006, 05:44 AM
Do you sip the Zima listening to Dave Mathews?

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 08:38 AM
Do you sip the Zima listening to Dave Mathews?
Or John Mayer?

Sooner in Tampa
5/9/2006, 08:46 AM
Or John Mayer?Or Richard Marx?

SleestakSooner
5/9/2006, 08:47 AM
http://aurores.polaires.free.fr/29.jpg

OUinFLA
5/9/2006, 08:55 AM
I was gonna try some Zima once, I mean there it was right next to the Ensure in Walgreens....................
Oh well, maybe someday.

IB4OU2
5/9/2006, 08:59 AM
I was gonna try some Zima once, I mean there it was right next to the Ensure in Walgreens....................
Oh well, maybe someday.

Walgreens keeps the Zima, Ensure and Depends in a convienent, on-stop -shop location.......:D

sooneron
5/9/2006, 10:13 AM

du

jour!!!!:texan:

SoonerInKCMO
5/9/2006, 12:52 PM
Zima, huh? Well, whatever you do, don't drink a lot of them and then decide to go drive your VW Beetle around Waco - I don't care how much fun it is to play with the stick in that thing.

BeetDigger
5/9/2006, 12:57 PM
Walgreens keeps the Zima, Ensure and Depends in a convienent, on-stop -shop location.......:D

I always thought they kept it next to the earings and tampons.

TexasLidig8r
5/9/2006, 12:58 PM
Grilled hockey pucks with extra ketchup.....

Zima.....

Women from Rice.....

:(

In pacem requiescat...

King Crimson
5/9/2006, 12:59 PM
work up some game and email the chick in about 3 weeks. stay in touch (some, not too much) over the summer.

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2006, 01:40 PM
Or John Mayer?
Yeah, I kind of like John Mayer actually.

royalfan5
5/9/2006, 01:43 PM
Yeah, I kind of like John Mayer actually.
Do you listen to Jason Mraz too?

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 01:45 PM
Do you listen to Jason Mraz too?
Or the Backstreet Boys?

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2006, 01:45 PM
Grilled hockey pucks with extra ketchup.....

Zima.....

Women from Rice.....

:(

In pacem requiescat...

Well this is what has come of me. I used to have Frasier to guide my way through life, but since it went off the air all that is left in my world is Zima and burned beef.

:sigh: I've even caught myself wearing a Baylor hat with my suit. Things aren't looking good for me. ;-)