PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here ever see the show...

Osce0la
5/8/2006, 12:53 PM
Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi? I had never seen it before until yesterday, and for some reason I couldn't stop watching it. It's this group of people that go to various "haunted" places trying to catch solid evidence that the place is actually haunted. I may just need a life...:rolleyes:

GottaHavePride
5/8/2006, 01:12 PM
No, but I'm ashamed to admit I have watched a few episodes of that Ghost Whisperer show with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

IB4OU2
5/8/2006, 01:17 PM
No, but I'm ashamed to admit I have watched a few episodes of that Ghost Whisperer show with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

For some reason my wife love's that show so I watch it with her. I do enjoy watching Jennifer jog around in her lowcut night gown looking for dead people to send to the light though.

Osce0la
5/8/2006, 01:20 PM
For some reason my wife love's that show so I watch it with her. I do enjoy watching Jennifer jog around in her lowcut night gown looking for dead people to send to the light though.
What time does this show come on? Channel?

IB4OU2
5/8/2006, 01:23 PM
What time does this show come on? Channel?

On CBS, 7:00 PM CST, Friday.

BeetDigger
5/8/2006, 01:50 PM
I've seen Ghost Hunters. It's kind of lame. Oh, occasionaly there is a light or two that can be seen that they cannot explain. But for the most part, I have not seen anthing of interest.

Speaking of seeing things of interest, seeing JL Hewitt run around in a low cut nightgown would be interesting. I have noted the time and channel.

Duke o Brewery
5/8/2006, 02:18 PM
I watched about 5 episods of ghost hunters and the only slightly convincing evidence they ever caught was a chair moving a foot by itself and a really creepy shadow moving in front of a camera in an old prison. So basically there's a lot of cheesy suspense and lameness and once every three episodes or so something odd gets caught on tape.

Melo
5/8/2006, 03:02 PM
Watch 'A Haunting' On the discovery channel. The episodes are about an hour long. I once sat with a friend and watched 4-5 shows straight in a row. They freaked me out.

Osce0la
5/8/2006, 03:13 PM
I've seen Ghost Hunters. It's kind of lame. Oh, occasionaly there is a light or two that can be seen that they cannot explain. But for the most part, I have not seen anthing of interest.
We were watching yesterday and they were in some lighthouse in Florida and when they were in the lighthouse they kept hearing a woman's voice saying "help me". When they went back and reviewed the tapes you could hear the woman's voice twice, and you could see something up towards the top of the lighthouse looking down over the railing, that was kinda cool...and on on one of them they were in some old building and on their little infrared type thing you could clearly see the outline of a man wearing what looked like an old civil war soldier's outfit. But most of them are nothing, like you said.

Boomer.....
5/9/2006, 04:00 PM
There was a marathon on Sunday and I caught about 6 episodes. You get hooked on that show.

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 04:12 PM
There was a marathon on Sunday and I caught about 6 episodes. You get hooked on that show.
That's what we were watching...I swear we watched at least 4 shows, probably more...

Ike
5/9/2006, 04:25 PM
do they ride around in one of these?

http://www.javelinamx.com/carstars/ghostb01.jpg

Osce0la
5/9/2006, 04:28 PM
do they ride around in one of these?

http://www.javelinamx.com/carstars/ghostb01.jpg
The whole time I was watching these shows that song was stuck in my head...

Who ya gonna call??? GHOST BUSTERS!!!

BeetDigger
5/9/2006, 04:42 PM
We were watching yesterday and they were in some lighthouse in Florida and when they were in the lighthouse they kept hearing a woman's voice saying "help me". When they went back and reviewed the tapes you could hear the woman's voice twice, and you could see something up towards the top of the lighthouse looking down over the railing, that was kinda cool...and on on one of them they were in some old building and on their little infrared type thing you could clearly see the outline of a man wearing what looked like an old civil war soldier's outfit. But most of them are nothing, like you said.

You saw more than I have when I watched the show. Oh sure, they go to some creepy places. Places that I wouldn't go to.