PDA

View Full Version : You all gonna let this whorn stay green?

SleestakSooner
5/7/2006, 04:42 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=36629:texan:

Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em

Flagstaffsooner
5/7/2006, 04:55 AM
We've all been whappin' him. Some a-holes must be greening him.

GottaHavePride
5/7/2006, 01:12 PM
His title says he's a confidante of Barry Switzer, which means he's not just green, he's hella green.

And I give him green spek because his posts are usually reasonable and relevant to the discussion. And he's been on this board longer than I have.

Rhino
5/7/2006, 01:14 PM
Great football thread, dude.

GottaHavePride
5/7/2006, 01:15 PM
Great football thread, dude.

Zang!

KyleUT
5/7/2006, 01:50 PM
Good lord, two threads solely about me on the front page at the same time?

IMO, the reputation feature has ruined this board.............

BillyBall
5/7/2006, 02:26 PM
Good lord, two threads solely about me on the front page at the same time?

IMO, the reputation feature has ruined this board.............

It's posts like this that have kept him green..

oumartin
5/7/2006, 02:33 PM
I negged him and it didnt seem to effect him. damn moderators

KyleUT
5/7/2006, 02:35 PM
{edit}*sigh*...nevermind.

oumartin
5/7/2006, 02:44 PM
its the way of the world whorn fan. you can post here (not that we want you to but those damn moderators) but you are not gonna stay green.

GottaHavePride
5/7/2006, 03:40 PM
its the way of the world whorn fan. you can post here (not that we want you to but those damn moderators) but you are not gonna stay green.

Except that the moderators have changed how much spek people can give out - the number is much, much smaller right now. yermom spekked me and only gave me 200 points as opposed o the 50,000 he was slinging earlier. Rough estimate, I'd say it would take several hundred negspeks from someone as high up the ladder as yermom to turn KyleUT red. Combined with (at max) being able to spek someone once a day or so, well... there it is.

Plus, why does it even freaking matter? Jeebus, this is all so retarted.

:les: Viva la revolucion!

picasso
5/7/2006, 04:15 PM
Except that the moderators have changed how much spek people can give out - the number is much, much smaller right now. yermom spekked me and only gave me 200 points as opposed o the 50,000 he was slinging earlier. Rough estimate, I'd say it would take several hundred negspeks from someone as high up the ladder as yermom to turn KyleUT red. Combined with (at max) being able to spek someone once a day or so, well... there it is.

Plus, why does it even freaking matter? Jeebus, this is all so retarted.

:les: Viva la revolucion!
I'm worried about the fact that you even figured that out.

GottaHavePride
5/7/2006, 04:21 PM
That was an estimate. My work is not guaranteed. ;)

leavingthezoo
5/7/2006, 04:33 PM
if this board is ever whittled down to just us soonerfans, we will eat our own. (some already do.) heh.

SleestakSooner
5/7/2006, 04:39 PM
H8'n on DongWhorns is a very old football tradition and I am not the one who began making a big issue out of respect points on this board.

Kinda chaps my *** though to see :whorn: fan here flashing his green while good Sooner fans who just happen to be relatively new to this board are now stuck with neg spec.

Boomer Sooner!

Scott D
5/7/2006, 05:09 PM
maybe if people hadn't continually abused the reputation feature this wouldn't be how things are now.

AzianSooner
5/7/2006, 10:44 PM
Don't listen to a horn say, Watch what they do.

Red them all, horna..sss