PDA

View Full Version : anybody else see Leinart punk'd?

badger
5/6/2006, 12:17 PM
it was hilarious! if you missed it, they will probably replay it this weekend a few dozen times. Look for the episode with Frodo (Elijah Wood).

sooner94
5/6/2006, 12:37 PM
I saw it too. It was one of the better ones I ever seen. They really had Leinart thinking he was in trouble.

freshchris05
5/6/2006, 01:29 PM
haha yeah i saw it... he was willing to give up his friend and lie and say he was trying to buy the hooker haha... what a friend! class act....

MamaMia
5/6/2006, 01:49 PM
He actually sold out his 'friend'? With friends like that, who needs enemies?

SCOUT
5/6/2006, 03:03 PM
Anyone care to give a recap?

freshchris05
5/6/2006, 03:12 PM
This chick walks up to Leinart and his friend and says "yall want a good time" "come on give me some money" she keeps following the guys and finally the friend gives her 5 bucks to leave them alone but she still follows them. they get in their suv to leave and the cops pull up and say they've been watching them and they are under arrest they hand cuff the friend and ask leinart whats going on and he says nothing but they dont believe him so leinart says "im not that stupid, we didnt do anything" another cop comes up and says hes a fan and he can cut him a deal by saying his friend was getting the hooker. leinart says ok i'll do it and then kutcher comes in and ur punk'd and so and so...

MamaMia
5/6/2006, 03:21 PM
This chick walks up to Leinart and his friend and says "yall want a good time" "come on give me some money" she keeps following the guys and finally the friend gives her 5 bucks to leave them alone but she still follows them. they get in their suv to leave and the cops pull up and say they've been watching them and they are under arrest they hand cuff the friend and ask leinart whats going on and he says nothing but they dont believe him so leinart says "im not that stupid, we didnt do anything" another cop comes up and says hes a fan and he can cut him a deal by saying his friend was getting the hooker. leinart says ok i'll do it and then kutcher comes in and ur punk'd and so and so...
Let me get this straight. He actually meant that he would falsely blame his 'friend' instead of simply being honest and just deny that neither of them bought the services of a hooker?

freshchris05
5/6/2006, 03:22 PM
correct

goingoneight
5/6/2006, 04:49 PM

so we have a flashy SUV and a bargaining player, eh? :) Get the NCAA, now!!! :eddie: Oh, wait, he doesn't go to OU... [whispers] can you get my lawyer for me... great, thanks... keep it on the DL. [whispers]

freshchris05
5/6/2006, 05:07 PM
When he was offered the deal and realized hed be clean there was no hesitation even though he didnt do anything... it was almost like it happens all the time when he screws up....

soonersam
5/6/2006, 09:40 PM
Sorry I missed it.. I dont get the GAY stations!!!

MamaMia
5/6/2006, 09:55 PM
Sorry I missed it.. I dont get the GAY stations!!!
Maybe they'll have a rerun?

Sonner magic923
5/7/2006, 04:48 PM
ya only about 20 to 30 reruns

TheGodfather889
5/7/2006, 06:37 PM
I really wish Matt Leinart would do something really stupid like buying a hooker.

badger
5/7/2006, 10:34 PM
the show was taped 10 days before the draft. at that time, i'm sure he was going #1 in the draft... or at the lowest, #2.

It is clear that because he sold his friend out to the fake cop, karma decided that #10 was a good number for him :D

TheHumanAlphabet
5/8/2006, 08:59 AM
I saw it too. It was one of the better ones I ever seen. They really had Leinart thinking he was in trouble.

What was it about, handicapped parking violations? ;)