PDA

View Full Version : Duck game

Flagstaffsooner
5/6/2006, 09:20 AM
Oklahoma-Oregon game time set

Oklahoma's game at Oregon Sept. 16 has been picked up by ABC with a kickoff set for 2:30 p.m. For their third meeting in as many years, both the Sooners and Ducks are expected to be ranked in the Top 25, with OU a likely top 10 squad. The Sooners lead the series 6-0, including a 17-14 win in last December's Holiday Bowl and a 31-7 victory in 2004 in Norman. By John Helsley

Wonder what game abc will switch to?

Desert Sapper
5/6/2006, 09:33 AM
I'll be back in Atlanta by then, so for me it will either be some SEC or some ACC game that not even the people that care about those conferences would want to watch. I probably won't even get the game. ABC regional coverage will probably give me some craptastic blend of teams that suck, but get some kind of credit because they are in one of the southern-folk conferences. So y'all watch it fo' me now, y'hea?;)

Flagstaffsooner
5/6/2006, 09:54 AM
At least it is against a west coast team so abc15 will show it.

AzianSooner
5/6/2006, 10:59 AM
Ca't wait to watch this. The starting game of the whole journey to NC of 2006.

Boomer Sooner

melbitoast
5/6/2006, 11:31 AM
Do we know yet if the UAB and Washington games are going to be televised yet?

sooner94
5/6/2006, 12:43 PM
I'll be back in Atlanta by then, so for me it will either be some SEC or some ACC game that not even the people that care about those conferences would want to watch. I probably won't even get the game. ABC regional coverage will probably give me some craptastic blend of teams that suck, but get some kind of credit because they are in one of the southern-folk conferences. So y'all watch it fo' me now, y'hea?

Dude, get ESPN Gameplan. Its about $100 for the season and you'll get all ABC regional games and some extra ESPN games (about 10 extra games every Saturday). I would guess that 4 of OU's games will be regional ABC games that you can pick up, so that pays for itself right there.

sooner518
5/6/2006, 02:29 PM
thank God I dont live in Big 10 country anymore. Doesn't Denver usually get OU games? Anyone know?

nmsoonergirl
5/7/2006, 10:41 PM
thank God I dont live in Big 10 country anymore. Doesn't Denver usually get OU games? Anyone know?

I'm pretty sure my sister in Colo Springs gets them (as many as I get here in Albuquerque, at least). I'm sure Denver is the same.

soonerhubs
5/7/2006, 10:47 PM
I'm hoping our Utards cover it, but who knows. They'll prolly switch to BYU versus Bo Diddly or something like that.

OKC-SLC
5/7/2006, 11:15 PM
I'm hoping our Utards cover it, but who knows. They'll prolly switch to BYU versus Bo Diddly or something like that.
No kidding.

sooner13f
5/8/2006, 07:53 AM
Man this game is big for next year. The Ducks normal stronge early showing matched with OU normal slow start will keep me worried until kick off.

Boffingham
5/8/2006, 08:03 AM
ESPN Gameplan and a FOX Sports Tier...I haven't missed an OU game in 2 years.

PDXsooner
5/8/2006, 11:37 AM
espn gameplan is the best investment i've ever had. my daughter's college fund is a close #2.

Vegas Sooner
5/8/2006, 04:54 PM
cant wait to go to that game! Should be great!

stoops the eternal pimp
5/8/2006, 07:01 PM
God I hope Dan Fouts isnt in the booth