PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Sooner player names... pronounced!

goingoneight
5/5/2006, 10:36 PM
Brett Bromar, Juaqin Il-a-ju-ay, Paul Strong (Thompson), Adrian Peterman??? Do these guys ever actually read a roster before announcing?
(Spring game announcers, for those who don't know what I'm talking about)
I just watched the ESPN video of the Spring Game, as I was a good sooner and went to the scrimmage that day, and whoa, they're worse than Bob Barry, Sr. :)

sooner518
5/5/2006, 10:48 PM
Can we call Adrian Peterman "AP" ?

starclassic tama
5/5/2006, 11:10 PM
i don't understand why everyone calls him a.d. when his initials are a.p....?

TheGodfather889
5/5/2006, 11:15 PM
For the last time A.D. is his nickname his dad gave him. A.D. for all day. He runs all day.

Crimson Kid
5/5/2006, 11:39 PM

I can't believe people still don't know his nick name lol.

FlatheadSooner
5/5/2006, 11:43 PM
For the last time A.D. is his nickname his dad gave him. A.D. for all day. He runs all day.

Yeah, and this video link has made me plum goofy every time I watch it - at least once a week for the last month or so.

http://media.putfile.com/Adrian-Peterson-Ride-the-Train

:)

KStatePike
5/6/2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah, and this video link has made me plum goofy every time I watch it - at least once a week for the last month or so.

http://media.putfile.com/Adrian-Peterson-Ride-the-Train

:)

man that guy is amazing. Good Lord

chriscappel
5/6/2006, 12:19 AM
I can't believe people still don't know his nick name lol.

AMEN!!!

soonerhubs
5/6/2006, 12:27 AM
:confused:

This is still being debated by courts all across that land. We just don't understand why they call him AD. :D

Is his middle name Donald?
Daniel?
Darnell?

:confused:

I've been working ALL DAY on this one. ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
5/6/2006, 01:03 AM
Brett Bromar, Juaqin Il-a-ju-ay, Paul Strong (Thompson), Adrian Peterman??? Do these guys ever actually read a roster before announcing?
(Spring game announcers, for those who don't know what I'm talking about)
I just watched the ESPN video of the Spring Game, as I was a good sooner and went to the scrimmage that day, and whoa, they're worse than Bob Barry, Sr. :)

Actually I think Chris Spielman is responsible for all of those mistakes....

goingoneight
5/6/2006, 10:09 AM
I know, but it's off-season, and I'm not in Norman or Dallas pre-game-partying, so I was bored after work. Cinco De Mayo at Brookside was cool, though! :)

AzianSooner
5/6/2006, 10:55 AM
Can't wait to see these "Badazz" in September. Showdown baby.

skeeterou
5/6/2006, 11:30 AM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/skeeterou/llcooljown3d3mf.gif

badger
5/6/2006, 12:36 PM
you bait-taking guys are funny. i am laughing all pday at you.

kelloggOUballa
5/6/2006, 04:25 PM
for real.....everytime you see the AD/AP comment it's usually a joke by now.....those guys aren't serious, be easy on em!

goingoneight
5/7/2006, 06:27 PM
for real.....everytime you see the AD/AP comment it's usually a joke by now.....those guys aren't serious, be easy on em!

Yeah, be quiet! [whispers] so is it his middle initial or what? [whispers] :confused: :D

SouthFortySooner
5/8/2006, 10:46 PM
Horrible, the announcing was Horrible. I was asking myself how hard can this be? I'm thinking they must try to get name recognition ?!? Speilman, and someone to call the color. MISTAKE

goingoneight
5/9/2006, 10:04 PM
awesome sig!!! :)