PDA

View Full Version : Man, that Houston Caravan just keeps getting better and better

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/5/2006, 01:36 PM
They just added Billy Simms.

Houston Area Sooners,

HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER BILLY SIMS ADDED TO COACHES CARAVAN

OU Heisman Trophy winner and All-American Billy Sims has joined the growing list of Sooner greats who will be attending the Houston Coaches Caravan. Previously announced participants include Football Coach Bob Stoops, new men's basketball coach Jeff Capel, women's basketball coach Sherri Coale and four time National Championship men's gymnastics coach Mark Williams. Also attending will be Athletic Director Joe Castiglione. The program emcee will be Sooner Great Spencer Tillman. The Caravan will feature a Silent Auction of Sooner Memorabilia. Light Hors D'oeuvres and a cash bar will be available. In answer to the most e-mailed question, The coaches and former players will sign autographs. This is a Sooner Family E! vent so you can bring the kids!

SOONER CARAVAN INFORMATION:
DATE: Tuesday, May 30

TIME: 6 P.M.

LOCATION: H.E.S.S. Club, 5430 Westheimer ( West of Yorktown in the Galleria Area)

COST: $20 pre- paid reservations: $25 at the door if available

RESERVATIONS: Call the OU Sooner Club at 1-866- Sooner Club (1-866-766-6372) toll free or 405-325-8000.( All credit cards will be accepted) or mail your check to: OU Club of Houston, 5090 Richmond #299, Houston, Texas 77056-7402

*Note: Sooner Club reports Houston sign ups are very strong. If you are planning on attending please make your reservations as soon as possible. The OU Club of Houston will also need volunteers to assist with this event. If you can help please e-mail Marilyn Turner at [email protected] or Alan Livingston at [email protected]

BigRedJed
5/5/2006, 01:40 PM
Is it still hot and muggy down there? If so, eww.

Flagstaffsooner
5/5/2006, 01:47 PM
Light wHorns D'oeuvres and a cash bar will be available.

That's what happened to Bevo's oeuvres.

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/5/2006, 01:55 PM
What? Nobody going to give me a hard time for spelling his last name like Chris?

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/5/2006, 05:30 PM
I tried to neg you but I gotta go spread it around first...

:mad:

Jello Biafra
5/5/2006, 05:35 PM
I tried to neg you but I gotta go spread it around first...

:mad:

heh :eek:

GDC
5/6/2006, 03:31 PM
Is Penguin going to be there?

Flagstaffsooner
5/7/2006, 10:11 AM
Is Penguin going to be there?Bourbon and all.