PDA

View Full Version : I saved a turd's life today!!!

dolemitesooner
5/4/2006, 09:22 PM
Only to flush him tommorw. I will let him mellow in the toilet for now. I did this for you pg.

If anyone wants to come over and see my turd held captivity let me know.

mrssoonerhubler
5/4/2006, 09:28 PM
There I sat same as ever.
Took a dump pulled the lever.
the toilet clogged, the water flowed,
Look out world....ITs the MOTHERLOAD!
-Beavis and Butthead

dolemitesooner
5/4/2006, 09:31 PM
There I sat same as ever.
Took a dump pulled the lever.
the toilet clogged, the water flowed,
Look out world....ITs the MOTHERLOAD!
-Beavis and Butthead
mmkay..yeah..ummm...I dont know about...mmm yeahhh

opksooner
5/4/2006, 09:32 PM
Good color? Good consistency?

Inquiring minds...........

dolemitesooner
5/4/2006, 09:34 PM
Oh its nice. It broke in the middle tho. It was about 8 INCHS LONG NICE AND THICK ...GREEN IN COLOR.

dolemitesooner
5/4/2006, 09:36 PM
http://moblog.co.uk/blogs/4368/thumbs/moblog_bd31c3271960e.jpg
sOMTHING LIKE THIS

C&CDean
5/4/2006, 09:41 PM
You know, one time when I was 17 and in the Army, I went to this dude's house. I had to take a leak, and went in his bathroom. There, in the turlet layed the biggest, nastiest, greasiest turd I'd ever seen. Anyhow, I take a leak, and flush - at which time the owner of the home freaks out and yells "don't flush that, I'm saving it for Gary..."

Turns out, the guy I was visiting (a softball team mate) is a flaming fag, and he was saving this gigantic turd to show his butt **** buddy. I freaked the **** out.

Is there something you and yermom ain't telling us?

dolemitesooner
5/4/2006, 09:44 PM
ROFL......OHH man dean you have the craziest ****ing stories. I am hetrosexual. I am saving this turd for proud gonzo man. She is into that ****. I really ain't but she keeps begging me to try it out.

49r
5/4/2006, 09:49 PM
yermom's been showing you the ratemypoo website again, hasn't he?

dolemitesooner
5/4/2006, 09:59 PM
No but he does like poo.

OUinFLA
5/4/2006, 10:02 PM
Turns out, the guy I was visiting (a softball team mate) is a flaming fag,

parts of this interesting yet gross story are interesting in themselves.
:D

C&CDean
5/4/2006, 10:13 PM
parts of this interesting yet gross story are interesting in themselves.
:D

OK, I'll fess up.

Dude asks me to come over and lift weights.

He says "damn dude, you hit 3 outa 4 balls onto the road behind left field last game. How do you generate that kind of power with limited flight balls?"

Me, being the naive 17 year old goes "I lift weights." He, being the 30-something homosexual goes "will you come over and show me?" Me, being the always helpful, giving, naive team player kinda guy goes "sure, do you have weights and a bench?" Him, being the dick sucking homo says "you bet, I've got a bench, arm blaster, and a super nice squat rack." Me, being an average guy who has to take a leak goes "where's the bathroom?" After being told, and after ****ing all over his lover's turd, him, being the fagmatron screams "don't flush that I'm saving it for Gary!!" Me, being the insightful type suddenly realizes why his nickname is "Beaver."

True Story.

dolemitesooner
5/4/2006, 10:16 PM
OK, I'll fess up.

Dude asks me to come over and lift weights.

He says "damn dude, you hit 3 outa 4 balls onto the road behind left field last game. How do you generate that kind of power with limited flight balls?"

Me, being the naive 17 year old goes "I lift weights." He, being the 30-something homosexual goes "will you come over and show me?" Me, being the always helpful, giving, naive team player kinda guy goes "sure, do you have weights and a bench?" Him, being the dick sucking homo says "you bet, I've got a bench, arm blaster, and a super nice squat rack." Me, being an average guy who has to take a leak goes "where's the bathroom?" After being told, and after ****ing all over his lover's turd, him, being the fagmatron screams "don't flush that I'm saving it for Gary!!" Me, being the insightful type suddenly realizes why his nickname is "Beaver."

True Story.

Your ****ing lieing. You just wanted to hang out with a 30 year oooooold fag.

Juast attempt it. I mean **** thats why I hang with your mom . I pull the fag hags off him.

C&CDean
5/4/2006, 10:24 PM
Your ****ing lieing. You just wanted to hang out with a 30 year oooooold fag.

Juast attempt it. I mean **** thats why I hang with your mom . I pull the fag hags off him.

Translation:

Surely you jest. You simply prefer the company of mature homosexuals.

Just do it. Yermom and I do on a regular basis. I usually am the bitch in the relationship to keep him from fornicating other homosexual males.

dolemitesooner
5/4/2006, 10:27 PM
Yermom and I do on a regular basis.
:mad:

yermom
5/4/2006, 11:31 PM
that's it, neither of you are getting any for a long time :mad:

dolemitesooner
5/4/2006, 11:42 PM
that's it, neither of you are getting any for a long time :mad:
I was not getting any anyway I am not worried about it at all:D

jacru
5/5/2006, 01:23 AM
I saw the thread title and thought someone rescued a whorn or aggie.:D

Boomhauer
5/5/2006, 07:27 AM
I still love the Lillypad scene in the toilet.

Throw some toilet paper down before you do your business and then take a big ol dookie on it. Looks pretty cool.

n8v_ndn
5/5/2006, 11:27 AM
You know, one time when I was 17 and in the Army, I went to this dude's house. I had to take a leak, and went in his bathroom. There, in the turlet layed the biggest, nastiest, greasiest turd I'd ever seen. Anyhow, I take a leak, and flush - at which time the owner of the home freaks out and yells "don't flush that, I'm saving it for Gary..."

Turns out, the guy I was visiting (a softball team mate) is a flaming fag, and he was saving this gigantic turd to show his butt **** buddy. I freaked the **** out.

Is there something you and yermom ain't telling us?

Was the other guy's name 'Ace' by any chance? ;)

http://clarkson.dailyjolt.com/albums/album369/pic10772.jpg

picasso
5/5/2006, 11:35 AM
I had an odd eccentric baseball playing roomie one year in college. he was beyond psycho, about 5'10" and built like a roid puppy.
anywho, he had an old lady at school and we knew he staying for Easter break so's one of my other roomies (the 6'5" Osage Indian) takes a dump in his bathroom and leaves it (talking about an end of the world type of movement here) along with a note above the toilet that read "Happy Easter Reed."

those were good times.