PDA

View Full Version : Atta boy Son!!

BoogercountySooner
5/4/2006, 05:17 PM
My son is part owner in a recording studio in Memphis, Tn. and he mixed a album for Snowglobe with lead singer Brad Postlewaite. The name of the album is Oxytocin. Anyway MTV called the band and wants to use some of there songs on the show Road Rules. If interested in the band go to www.makeshiftmusic.com and inquire. The music is called Indy music sounds like pop rock to me.

Link to sample of music
http://www.makeshiftmusic.com/bradcomp4.mp3

Boogercountysooner<--------Proud Daddy:D :D :D

picasso
5/4/2006, 06:19 PM
very cool indeed.

BoogercountySooner
5/4/2006, 06:22 PM
very cool indeed.

Thanks!

MTV wan'ts to use it on Real World also!

Okla-homey
5/4/2006, 07:05 PM
A quick read made me think the name of the album was Oxycontin. aka Hillbilly Heroin, heh.

BoogercountySooner
5/4/2006, 07:09 PM
A quick read made me think the name of the album was Oxycontin. aka Hillbilly Heroin, heh.

Ok Mr. Homey do you know without googling what Oxytocin is?

Okla-homey
5/4/2006, 07:13 PM
Ok Mr. Homey do you know without googling what Oxytocin is?

yep. My wife is a baby-catcher nurse remember? That's the crap they shoot into a past-due pregger female to help get the show on the road.

FWIW, odd name for an album. Kinda child-birthy and stuff.

BoogercountySooner
5/4/2006, 07:15 PM
I'ts the hormone that is released when you feel love in your heart. I think so anyway!:D :D

Okla-homey
5/4/2006, 07:17 PM
I'ts the hormone that is released when you feel love in your heart. I think so anyway!:D :D

I dunno about that, but its definitely the stuff they inject women with in order to accelerate or start labor.

oumartin
5/4/2006, 07:19 PM
pretty cool Booger! makes a daddy proud when a child succeeds huh

BoogercountySooner
5/4/2006, 07:21 PM
pretty cool Booger! makes a daddy proud when a child succeeds huh

Yea it does now if he could just pay his damn insurance!:D :D

oumartin
5/4/2006, 07:24 PM
be patient and maybe soon he can pay for you to take vacations to exotic lands and buy you a cool R.V. you can take to Sooner games & have Soonerfans parties in!

Okla-homey
5/4/2006, 07:27 PM
and the big break is cool. Who cares what they name the album anyway? What matters is if the kids dig the tunage.