PDA

View Full Version : Just when I thought the secretary would be quiet this week

slickdawg
5/4/2006, 09:57 AM
She announces that she threw up this morning. Twice.

BoogercountySooner
5/4/2006, 09:59 AM

Close your door where she can't see ya!!:D :D

slickdawg
5/4/2006, 10:01 AM
That's the part that kills me - she can't see me from her desk, or most anyone. She just blurts these things out loud.

sooner n houston
5/4/2006, 10:04 AM
Maybe she is PG?

slickdawg
5/4/2006, 10:06 AM
Maybe she is PG?

no way. period.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/4/2006, 10:30 AM
Is this the gas plant secretary?

Perhaps you should tell her when you had a BM and a slash and see if she keeps telling everyone about her bodily functions...

slickdawg
5/4/2006, 10:37 AM
Is this the gas plant secretary?

Perhaps you should tell her when you had a BM and a slash and see if she keeps telling everyone about her bodily functions...

She's a giant gossip - she's just tell everyone that slickdawg took a dump
this morning. She thrives on knowin' other peoples business, and assumes we
all want to know hers.

Hamhock
5/4/2006, 10:50 AM

She announced it twice that she threw up once or she announced it once that she threw up twice?

I need a better understanding of the situation.

slickdawg
5/4/2006, 11:44 AM
She announced it twice that she threw up once or she announced it once that she threw up twice?

I need a better understanding of the situation.

Oh, I'm sorry. She threw up two times in one event, and announced that once.

And as I type this, she's telling someone that she thinks she has a hernia.

ChickSoonerFan
5/4/2006, 12:03 PM
What made you think she was going to be quiet this week in the first place?

Skysooner
5/4/2006, 12:03 PM
The gag in her mouth?

TheHumanAlphabet
5/4/2006, 12:06 PM
Lets fuel the fire...

You should casually mention that some symptom she has reminds you of when a cousin complained of this (whatever it is) and it turned out to be something (whatever). She if she gets checked out or worries about something...

Here's an example, a quick search for "passing gas" on WebMD:

Giardiasis

Symptoms

Many children and adults infected with Giardia lamblia have no symptoms of giardiasis (javascript:AddNavBar('../health_guide_atoz/stg124240.asp');), even though they are infected and the parasite is present in their feces. These people can pass the infection to others.
When present, the most common symptoms include:

Diarrhea, usually lasting 7 to 10 days. It can last longer but can also get better within 2 to 4 days. There first may be a large amount of watery diarrhea followed later by greasy, foul-smelling stools that may float. This is a sign that fat is not being digested properly and instead is being passed from the body in the stool.
Abdominal cramps or tenderness.
Nausea and loss of appetite.
Passing gas (flatulence) or bloating.
Fatigue.People often do not seek treatment for these symptoms. In most cases, the symptoms gradually get better on their own. But if giardiasis is not treated during the first episode of symptoms, the illness may become a long-term (chronic) problem.
People with chronic giardiasis have bouts of diarrhea that come and go along with the other symptoms described above. These episodes alternate between periods of constipation and normal bowel movements, and they last only a few days at a time. Because of this, many people do not seek treatment. Other symptoms of chronic giardiasis include:

Loose, soft, greasy stools (not always watery or liquid). Sometimes the stools may be foul-smelling or foamy and are often passed in small amounts.
Discomfort in the abdomen or pit of the stomach that is often worse after a meal.
Abdominal cramps, bloating, or pain.
Passing gas (flatulence).
Persistent bad breath or belching that sometimes smells of sulfur.
Occasional headaches.
Weight loss.
General feeling of discomfort or illness (malaise), weakness, or fatigue.if (document.getElementById("HWContent")) { window.onload=HWResize; window.onresize=HWResize;}

SoonerInKCMO
5/4/2006, 12:14 PM
Maybe she is PG?

:confused:

'Proud Gonzo' or 'pregnant'?

slickdawg
5/4/2006, 12:20 PM
What made you think she was going to be quiet this week in the first place?

Well, she had been rather quiet all week, she was almost silent yesterday.
Then today, yak yak yak yak yak.

colleyvillesooner
5/4/2006, 12:21 PM
silent but deadly?

slickdawg
5/4/2006, 12:22 PM
:confused:

'Proud Gonzo' or 'pregnant'?

I'm sure that was intended as pregnant, as PG iz way too cool to be this nutcase secretary.

slickdawg
5/4/2006, 12:22 PM
silent but deadly?

Never. They are always audible. Fortunately, I've never been close enough for the aroma.

slickdawg
5/4/2006, 12:23 PM
Lets fuel the fire...

You should casually mention that some symptom she has reminds you of when a cousin complained of this (whatever it is) and it turned out to be something (whatever). She if she gets checked out or worries about something...

Here's an example, a quick search for "passing gas" on WebMD:

She split for her hernia issue, and is in another part of the office on Monday and Friday, so I'll save this for future use.