PDA

View Full Version : What will be the next USC suprise headline be?

BoogercountySooner
5/4/2006, 08:44 AM
Barry Bonds hired as Trojan NCAA compliance director would be my guess!:D

OUDoc
5/4/2006, 08:52 AM
USC escapes NCAA punishment and awarded 3 further titles

That's my guess.

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/4/2006, 08:59 AM
DIRTY SANCHEZ

-LA Times

USC prep standout QB Mark Sanchez was found with over 20 kilos of cocaine in his Cadillac Escalade along with 5 illegal immigrants shoved in secret compartments throughout the vehicle. No charges have been filed yet, but police sources close the LA Times say that "these things happen from time to time and we just have to try and catch the bad guys first and don't sweat the small stuff in cases like these" When Sanchez was asked of these allegations he replied "No habla ingles"

Head coach Pete Carroll was also asked about the incident, "Im not that concerned" he told reporters. :mack: was also brought in for questioning as a character witness for Carroll and Sanchez. "Rose Bowl, Rose Bowl, Rose Bowl, Rose Bowl, Rose Bowl, Rose Bowl" Authorities are still confused....

Pieces Hit
5/4/2006, 09:12 AM
Matt and Pete: Brokeback Trojan.

"I was gonna go pro last year, but I just couldn't quit him."

soonersam
5/4/2006, 09:32 AM
Paris the Whore Hilton is appearntly bangin Matt according to the 10 O'Clock news here in Phoenix.....

That boy needs to be focusing on stayin alive behind the worse O line in the league and not bumpin uglies with Super Skank!!!