PDA

View Full Version : So I just noticed that OU had 2 O-lineman

Cardin Drake
5/3/2006, 10:29 PM
drafted in the 1st and 2nd rounds. Man, those other 3 guys must really be bad.:)
Guess Adrian's looking forward to another season of being developed by trying to get all his yards by himself.

(I just wanted to see how high this neg spec thing goes)

critical_phil
5/3/2006, 10:39 PM
so you basically started a thread to repost something from 8 months ago?

This looks like an excellent opportunity for AD to develop further....
Stoops was right; he couldn't possibly have gotten development like that at Texas.

negspek sent, *********........

olevetonahill
5/3/2006, 10:48 PM
so you basically started a thread to repost something from 8 months ago?

negspek sent, *********........
I greened him ;) Just to F--k up his test thingy :cool:
Not really, I negged the bastage :D

Cardin Drake
5/3/2006, 10:54 PM
Well, CP, that O-line situation of yours is just a gift that keeps on giving.
I really can't believe that it was that bad with a 1st and 2nd rounder on it.

Rhino
5/3/2006, 10:56 PM
Oh.

critical_phil
5/3/2006, 11:06 PM
that O-line situation of yours is just a gift that keeps on giving.

this is one of the most goddamned retarded things i've ever read.

it will be a cold day in hell before you ever find me trolling a UT message board looking for someone to argue weak sauce like this.

Cardin Drake
5/3/2006, 11:20 PM
Retarted? Nice, in an ironic kind of way.

Octavian
5/3/2006, 11:20 PM
Stoops was right; he couldn't possibly have gotten development like that at Texas.

Well, he wouldn't but thats not the reason AD chose OU over Texas. Adrian came to Oklahoma b/c he's not gay. He wouldn't say that in public, but thats why.

The constant Mack kisses tend to worry some 18 year old males.

SleestakSooner
5/3/2006, 11:30 PM
True... the main reason Mack wouldn't let Chrissy speak at that press conference a few years ago is he was afraid that he might out Ole Brown-eye under his ultra-emotional state!

CatfishSooner
5/3/2006, 11:41 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jello Biafra
5/3/2006, 11:43 PM
drafted in the 1st and 2nd rounds. Man, those other 3 guys must really be bad.:)
Guess Adrian's looking forward to another season of being developed by trying to get all his yards by himself.

so.....your mother and i were sitting in the living room smoking cigarettes one night late after she just performed the greatest blumpkin i have ever witnessed and she claims she has something in her teeth. she pulls out this coon d$%k tooth pick from one of her tube socks and claims that is how she named you Cardin Drake.apparently, your fathers name is drake and she met him in the grocery store whilest he was buying beer. she had to card him and found him to be 17. she told him she would sell it to him but he had to meet her at her house to share. nine months later......poof

just chill....throwing some stupid **** out there much like you did. calm down dude, you're adopted.

go away before i send my sister to your house to punch you in the roast beef curtains and then give you the Errol Flynn....

critical_phil
5/3/2006, 11:48 PM
sic 'em jello......

fyi, it's errol flynn.

better fix it before the ****ing grammar patrol catches it....

Jello Biafra
5/4/2006, 12:04 AM
sic 'em jello......

fyi, it's errol flynn.

better fix it before the ****ing grammar patrol catches it....

ok ;) changed it up a bit......

sanantoniosooner
5/4/2006, 12:08 AM
......and I just replied........It would take TWO cadavers to do that.......

ha ha ha............

Jello Biafra
5/4/2006, 12:13 AM
......and I just replied........It would take TWO cadavers to do that.......

ha ha ha............

heh.....

i think i may be getting a bane notice for this one :P

picasso
5/4/2006, 09:49 AM

the line's problem was mostly pass blocking, not run blocking. you see Adrian was injured most of the year because our unimaginative offensive co-ordinator ran him into the ground vs. k-state.
a healthy AD gets his yards in '05, bad line or not. and going back to the Texas game, if he's healthy, he likely scores on his frist carry.

buy a comprehensive foosball book and read it some time.

Ground_Attack
5/4/2006, 10:17 PM
its a terrible season when Peterson has more rushing yards than any other back in the conference (including missing all or a good part of 4 games). Take your weak smack back to the gay club called austin.

Sooner in Tampa
5/5/2006, 05:31 AM
Well...his stay was short.

Good riddance troll.

stoopified
5/6/2006, 10:10 AM
Well...his stay was short.

Good riddance troll.:D