PDA

View Full Version : Hernol Hall to Visit

jdsooner
5/3/2006, 05:25 PM
According to Eschbach, Hernol Hall will be visiting this weekend. He is 6'10" and 245 pounds. Played for Lon Morris. Eschbach also said that only 1 of the 5 original recruits has qualified. He did not name the one who had qualified.

soonersin07
5/3/2006, 05:51 PM
According to Eschbach, Hernol Hall will be visiting this weekend. He is 6'10" and 245 pounds. Played for Lon Morris. Eschbach also said that only 1 of the 5 original recruits has qualified. He did not name the one who had qualified.

from scout.com:

It's Duquesne after all for Hall
by Denny Conroy of NewYorkInsider.com, May 3, 2006 at 3:26pm ET

Hernol Hall Profile

Junior College All-American Hernol Hall, who signed with Duquesne and Coach Danny Nee's staff last fall, will be honoring his National Letter of Intent, Duquesne reported Wednesday afternoon.
Following the coaching change on the Bluff, Hall met with new head coach Ron Everhart. He submitted the form requesting a release from the NLI but had not received a reply form the Dukes.

One of the four signees the Dukes announced today was Baldonado from Miami Dade College. Hall is a native of Limon, Costa Rico; Baldonado is from San Andres, Colombia. That and Miami Dade alum Martin Osimani were strong points in Duquesne's discussion with Hall.

Hall averaged 14.3 points and 9.9 rebounds at Lon Morris College (Jacksonville, Texas) this past season. The 6-foot-10, 245-pound Hall was also named the NJCAA Region XIV Co-Player of the Year.

The Dukes other signees are guard Destin Damachoua from The Master’s School in West Simsbury, Conn; swingman Scott Grote from Massanutten Military Academy in Woodstock, Virginia; and forward Robert Mitchell from Notre Dame Preparatory School in Fitchburg, Mass.

Total_Ignorance_Hour
5/3/2006, 07:58 PM
So someone has no idea what's going on...my bet is that person is the troll. Not surprised.

CatfishSooner
5/3/2006, 11:47 PM
46 post trolll

boomersooner28
5/4/2006, 12:10 PM

Has to be Tony Crocker. 3 of the 5 were released and Keith Clark isn't gonna qualify. So, we have Crocker, and .............Crocker, and..........that Crocker guy. :mad:

william_brasky
5/4/2006, 12:13 PM
He will be visiting. He has asked out of his LOI at Doo-kane. He has been a teammate of Michael Neal before. OU cannot contact the kid, but he has been making it known that he's interested in coming to Norman. We need a big man for depth, that's for sure.

SoonerShark
5/4/2006, 12:21 PM
Looks like Kellen Sampson will be playing both point guard and forward. He is now 40% of our starting five and the son of a rich guy. Kellen is blessed.

stoopified
5/7/2006, 04:27 PM
Looks like Kellen Sampson will be playing both point guard and forward. He is now 40% of our starting five and the son of a rich guy. Kellen is blessed.:D

william_brasky
5/8/2006, 10:01 PM
did Hall visit this last weekend, or did Al have "bad information"?

birddog
5/9/2006, 12:32 AM
someone needs to tell him duqusne is different from duke.

jdsooner
5/16/2006, 09:26 PM
So, maybe we get Hall after all!

william_brasky
5/16/2006, 10:22 PM
So, maybe we get Hall after all!

I hear he's tall and can ball. :twinkies:

knasmiley
5/18/2006, 07:23 PM
Good luck getting HH, he is a really good player. He is ranked as high as any of the freshman coming in besides Oden at OSU. Nice pickups the past few days too, Capel just may get it done for you guys, good luck.

Bleeding Hoosier Red in upstate ny

Vegas Sooner
5/18/2006, 11:06 PM
good!

sooner518
5/19/2006, 01:03 AM
He got out of his LOI at Duquense?! What a complete jerk!!

birddog
5/20/2006, 01:26 AM
any of you rich guys have premium board info. on hall. are we still in the picture?

william_brasky
5/20/2006, 01:44 AM
I haven't seen or heard anything lately.

birddog
5/20/2006, 02:27 AM
I haven't seen or heard anything lately.
but, i thought you had inside info. on the bball team? shouldn't you be planted outside hall's house waiting to give us updates?:confused: :D

william_brasky
5/20/2006, 03:58 AM
but, i thought you had inside info. on the bball team? shouldn't you be planted outside hall's house waiting to give us updates?:confused: :D

I may or may not be in Costa Rica right now getting the scoop. :twinkies:

Stay Tuned.