PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if Matt Leinart will be making a video anytime soon?

Sooner24
5/3/2006, 05:21 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5570688

It can be called "Another Night in Paris". :eddie:

soonerinabilene
5/3/2006, 05:22 PM
at least he can afford v.d. meds

sooner94
5/3/2006, 05:30 PM
Paris Hilton is a big step up from that Backstreet Boy that Leinart was dating for a while. At least he's dating a female now. Good for him.

IronSooner
5/3/2006, 05:41 PM
Have fun with Skeletor dude.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/3/2006, 05:50 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5570688

It can be called "Another Night in Paris". :eddie:

I bet this movie would be even shorter than the first one

sooner518
5/3/2006, 06:46 PM
so he broke up with that hot USC bball player he was dating?

picasso
5/3/2006, 07:27 PM
Paris Hilton is untalented and unattractive but she is rich. 2 outta 3 ain't enough for me.

tbl
5/3/2006, 07:45 PM
He'll be rich, so no dice there...

Maybe his cross eyes have blinded him to the serious case of horse face she has contracted.

TheGodfather889
5/3/2006, 08:12 PM
I saw Leinart in the 100 most beautiful people. That picture with him in the shower proves that he's a closet homosexual.

sooner94
5/3/2006, 08:38 PM
I saw Leinart in the 100 most beautiful people. That picture with him in the shower with a Backstreet Boyproves that he's a closet homosexual.

I knew there was something going on between them.

OUGreg723
5/3/2006, 08:42 PM
Paris Hilton is a big step up from that Backstreet Boy that Leinart was dating for a while. At least he's dating a female now. Good for him.

Dude, it was 98 Degrees. Get it right man...God..

;)

OUGreg723
5/3/2006, 08:42 PM
Gross. How do I know that..

bluedogok
5/3/2006, 11:39 PM
Dan Patrick was bustin' on him today.
He did say that "Lineart was not the only Trojan in that Hilton"

TheGodfather889
5/3/2006, 11:43 PM
Gross. How do I know that..
:D

CatfishSooner
5/3/2006, 11:44 PM
There are some very sketchy "one hundred most beautiful people"

Just an Observation...

Sooner24
5/4/2006, 06:56 AM
There are some very sketchy "one hundred most beautiful people"

Just an Observation...

I know.

Any list of "one hundred most beautiful people" that doesn't include :norm: is bogus if you ask me. :D

Pieces Hit
5/4/2006, 08:31 AM
That Hilton girl's had more guys lay on her than than on the beds in her daddy's hotels.

Landthief 1972
5/4/2006, 09:34 AM
Please do not feed the Hiltons! Their 15 minutes of fame are so overdue, they're leeching them from everybody else now. They could be stealing yours as we speak!

Boycott the bone rack!

soonersam
5/4/2006, 10:01 AM
How funny would it be if she gave him a STD.... Maybe we could get her to give VY a VD next..

trey
5/4/2006, 10:23 AM
i wish i was matt leinart

caphorns
5/4/2006, 10:25 AM
Don't forget that Matty boy has a Hollywood agent. This has all the earmarks of a made-for-TV publicity stunt.

Landthief 1972
5/4/2006, 11:47 AM
i wish i was matt leinart

Tell you what, go buy a classroom skeleton, a tape recorder and a jar of head lice. Record a chick saying, "That's hot" over and over. Pour the jar of lice on the pubic bone. Play the tape while violating the lice-covered skeleton.

You've just scored with Paris Hilton. :twinkies:

soonersam
5/4/2006, 11:52 AM
SKANK-O-RIFFIC

sooner94
5/4/2006, 12:04 PM
Tell you what, go buy a classroom skeleton, a tape recorder and a jar of head lice. Record a chick saying, "That's hot" over and over. Pour the jar of lice on the pubic bone. Play the tape while violating the lice-covered skeleton.

You've just scored with Paris Hilton.

That is the most accurate, concise description of Paris Hilton ever. Nice work.

Taxman71
5/4/2006, 12:17 PM
What's the big deal? Lienart has already been on the Bachelor twice as the funny fat guy.

trey
5/4/2006, 12:49 PM

You've just scored with Paris Hilton. :twinkies:

do i also get to win the heisman trophy, win 1 1/2 national titles, beat nd in southbend in the best college football game ever, audible 4th and 9 on the final drive then throw the greatest pass we've all ever seen, nail about a 1000sc chicks, sit courtside at laker games, party in hollywood like a rockstar, and finally get to sign a multimillion dollar contract and be the face of a franchise that desperately needs one?

Landthief 1972
5/5/2006, 08:41 AM
do i also get to win the heisman trophy, win 1 1/2 national titles, beat nd in southbend in the best college football game ever, audible 4th and 9 on the final drive then throw the greatest pass we've all ever seen, nail about a 1000sc chicks, sit courtside at laker games, party in hollywood like a rockstar, and finally get to sign a multimillion dollar contract and be the face of a franchise that desperately needs one?

What good is all that if your unit rots off from those 1000s of chicks? Hope he's got a big supply of penicillin to go with his lice comb.

And for the record, he wouldn't have beaten ND if Bush hadn't cheated and shoved him over the goal line. Cheating seems to be a recurring thing for Bush suddenly, or is that a USC thing? Oh wait, the USC thing would be rape and illegal gifts. :eek:

The Lakers suck.

sooner94
5/5/2006, 11:50 AM
Speaking of Leinart videos, any of you guys watch that show on MTV called Punk'd? They play practical jokes on celebrities. Leinart talks about it on the Fox sports clip posted on this site when they asked him about Paris.

Anyways, Leinart was on last Monday's show. It was one of the better ones I've seen. They have a woman dressed as a hooker solicit him and his friend as they are leaving a restaurant. Then the police come and tell him he will be arrested for soliciting a prostitute. Its funny because he keeps talking about the draft coming up and how he wouldn't do anything stupid to ruin his draft status.

He also agrees to let his buddy take the fall if they let him go.

Really funny, I recommend watching it.

GottaHavePride
5/5/2006, 12:08 PM
do i also get to win the heisman trophy, win 1 1/2 national titles that I might have to forfeit because of a teammate, beat nd in southbend on an illegal play by that same teammate in the best college football game in South Bend in the last 3 years, audible 4th and 9 on the final drive then throw a pass that made absolutely no one compare me to Doug Flutie, nail about a 1000sc chicks, sit courtside at laker games, party in hollywood like a rockstar, and finally get to fall to the 10th overall selection behind that teammate that overshadowed me, the guy that schooled me in the championship game, two linemen, two linebackers, and two defensive backs

Fixed.

Seriously, "best college football game ever"? "Greatest pass we've all ever seen"? How old are you, twelve?

CtheB
5/5/2006, 12:49 PM
If Leinart has finally hooked up with Paris Hilton, it's smart on his part. Anyone who occupies the position as Cardinals quarterback had better have some kind of backup plan, the next time you sit in the pocket may be your last. Might as well start growing in the Hollywood scene before minicamp starts.

Taxman71
5/5/2006, 01:34 PM
So, college QBs get more tail than NFL QBs? Doubtful. Just ask Tim Couch.