PDA

View Full Version : CNNSI.COM's Mock draft for 2007

BOONE -r- SOONER
5/3/2006, 03:40 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0604/gallery.nflmockdraft/content.10.html

It seems they think AD is turning pro after this season!!

And with the First pick of the 2007 NFL Draft the Green Bay Packers select....

Brophog
5/3/2006, 05:29 PM
You know there won't be a mock thread out there released that doesn't have Lexus in the top 5.

I'd bet 80% have him as number 1, for the time being atleast.

HuskerPower
5/3/2006, 05:52 PM
Please god no... 1. my packers suck so bad they get first pick and then 2. they draft the baby makin' machine from OU.

Jello Biafra
5/3/2006, 05:54 PM
Please god no... 1. my packers suck so bad they get first pick and then 2. they draft the baby makin' machine from OU.

i guess makin babies would be better than running em down with a BMW in a park in LA......

don't come here starting sheite corn cob humper.....got something for ya today.

HuskerPower
5/3/2006, 06:02 PM
i guess makin babies would be better than running em down with a BMW in a park in LA......

don't come here starting sheite corn cob humper.....got something for ya today.

calm down... you should be happy he is making babies...they may end up being half your recruiting class in 18 years :D

Scott D
5/3/2006, 06:04 PM
calm down... you should be happy he is making babies...they may end up being half your recruiting class in 18 years :D

says the man whose school appears to have run out of Bullocks' ;)

Jello Biafra
5/3/2006, 06:06 PM

lol and whos team is being run by the 4th best qb in the state of Oklahoma.....

stoops the eternal pimp

Maybe Jim J has some eligibility left

HuskerPower

Speaking of Bullocks, anyone know if they are any other twins in the NFL?

Jello Biafra
5/3/2006, 06:08 PM

barbers? who knows.......we're irritated that we can't get rid of this texas infestation. do you have something of value to add to this board?:)

HuskerPower
5/3/2006, 06:13 PM
barbers? who knows.......we're irritated that we can't get rid of this texas infestation. do you have something of value to add to this board?:)

ah yes, the Barbers... duh. And to answer your question, sometimes ;)

Scott D
5/3/2006, 06:15 PM

I think there is another pair also, but I don't know their names...the Barber's are definitely the most famous.

Big Red Ron
5/3/2006, 08:13 PM
Please god no... 1. my packers suck so bad they get first pick and then 2. they draft the baby makin' machine from OU.Yeah, cuz that's way worse than the girl beating roid ragers that have defined your program since the early 90's.

HuskerPower
5/3/2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah, cuz that's way worse than the girl beating roid ragers that have defined your program since the early 90's.

I never said he is a bad guy... he is just very fertile. :D

In all honesty, I'll learn to love Peterson playing for Green Bay if they draft him, they just need to find some guys to block for him... and get some receivers... figure the QB situation out... maybe some DT's....ugh... it's going to be a rough few years.

olevetonahill
5/3/2006, 11:10 PM
Why are the nOOb idiots (not just this thread ) still green ???:confused: