PDA

View Full Version : Why does the president hate america and sing our national anthem in spanish?

Hatfield
5/3/2006, 02:16 PM
oh yeah because at the time he needed the votes. dalgarn flip flopper. ;)

http://www.drudgereport.com/bushm.jpg

Bush sang Star Spangled Banner en español during 2000 campaign
Wed May 03 2006 09:35:20 ET

"When visiting cities like Chicago, Milwaukee, or Philadelphia, in pivotal states, George W. Bush would drop in at Hispanic festivals and parties, sometimes joining in singing “The Star-Spangled Banner” in Spanish, sometimes partying with a “Viva Bush” mariachi band flown in from Texas."

So writes author Kevin Phillips in his book AMERICAN DYNASTY.

Last week, at the height of the illegal immigrant's boycott build up, Bush told reporters: "I think the national anthem ought to be sung in English."

handcrafted
5/3/2006, 02:18 PM
I think I can state categorically, in all Republican and Conservative candor, that:

Bush is a tool.

1stTimeCaller
5/3/2006, 02:25 PM
that's the last straw. I'm not gonna vote for him in the next Presidential election.

Hatfield
5/3/2006, 02:28 PM
liar, you will too.

1stTimeCaller
5/3/2006, 02:31 PM
:D

VeeJay
5/3/2006, 02:51 PM
I do believe the Bush Dynasty has just about run its course.

slickdawg
5/3/2006, 03:12 PM
I do believe the Bush Dynasty has just about run its course.

Well yeah, USC and Reggie are in deep kaka.

DeadSolidPerfect
5/3/2006, 03:40 PM
oh yeah because at the time he needed the votes. dalgarn flip flopper. ;)

http://www.drudgereport.com/bushm.jpg

Bush sang Star Spangled Banner en español during 2000 campaign
Wed May 03 2006 09:35:20 ET

"When visiting cities like Chicago, Milwaukee, or Philadelphia, in pivotal states, George W. Bush would drop in at Hispanic festivals and parties, sometimes joining in singing “The Star-Spangled Banner” in Spanish, sometimes partying with a “Viva Bush” mariachi band flown in from Texas."

So writes author Kevin Phillips in his book AMERICAN DYNASTY.

Last week, at the height of the illegal immigrant's boycott build up, Bush told reporters: "I think the national anthem ought to be sung in English."He didn't change the words. There's a difference. A small one but a difference.

Hatfield
5/3/2006, 03:47 PM
He didn't change the words. There's a difference. A small one but a difference.

que?

slickdawg
5/3/2006, 03:48 PM
Actually, it's because Jorge Boosh is Vincente Fox's bitch.

DeadSolidPerfect
5/3/2006, 04:03 PM
que?
gesundheit!

mdklatt
5/3/2006, 04:16 PM
He didn't change the words. There's a difference. A small one but a difference.

If the words are changed it's not the "Star Spangled Banner" anymore, so who cares which language it's in? For that matter, who cares which language it's in even the words aren't changed? No one's making you sing it, or even listen to it.

Waaaa! Some people are singing a song in Spanish to the same tune as the national anthem, and that somehow makes me hate America and want to gay marry my best friend or something. Waaaaa!

Who said political correctness died in the 90's. :cool:

sooneron
5/3/2006, 04:20 PM
Sometimes "the Decider" doesn't even speak English...

unknowingly

Rhino
5/3/2006, 04:41 PM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5053/georgewafflebush4mr.gif