lol

TheHumanAlphabet
5/3/2006, 11:43 AM
The starting 5 will be JUCO's...

But he doesn't need JUCOs at IU!!!

LOL

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/3/2006, 11:47 AM
obsessed much too much, Give him until he has a whole recruiting period before you attack his ability to recruit to Indiana

william_brasky
5/3/2006, 12:00 PM
Give him until he has a whole recruiting period before you attack his ability to recruit to Indiana

no, I will not :twinkies:

toast
5/3/2006, 12:35 PM
obsessed much too much, Give him until he has a whole recruiting period before you attack his ability to recruit to Indiana

Don't know about the obsession part, but I agree on the whole recruiting period. Same thing that a lot of Sooner fans should be saying about Capel too with the Reynolds/James/Mayfield situation.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/3/2006, 01:11 PM
Come on...just layin' down some smack for the "don't need to recruit JUCOs at IU" comment...

CatfishSooner
5/3/2006, 11:49 PM
Man I miss Kelvin....

;) :eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :O

Sooner in Tampa
5/4/2006, 10:06 AM
Most of us are just ****ed about Kelvin's stupid a$$ comment about not needing JUCO's at IU...I guess he is just full of SSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT.

spaceman
5/7/2006, 07:59 PM
It won't be long before Indiana will become known as Juco U. Now that's something to be proud of.

oumartin
5/7/2006, 09:02 PM
wait till his players get caught with pot!!!!!!

stoopified
5/11/2006, 04:58 PM
wait till his players get caught with pot!!!!!!And pans :D

TJKDone
5/11/2006, 05:37 PM
I bet he wins more and IU than Capel does with you guys.

Hook'em

SoonerShark
5/11/2006, 06:59 PM
I bet he wins more and IU than Capel does with you guys.

Hook'em

That's true. We cannot afford to play our players those Longhorn or Hoosier wages. Just kidding. The Hoosiers don't pay their players. Seriously though, with the lack of character shown by the players signed to the 2006 recruiting class who chose not to honor their Letter of Intent commitments combined with OU graduating three starters, Capel is shackled with an anchor that is not of his own making.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/11/2006, 07:05 PM
Face it, Capel is pretty much starting from scratch. It's all about Sherry Coale, and the Sooner b-women next season.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/11/2006, 10:54 PM
I spoke with a Kentucky alum at work regarding the Kelvin thing. He could not believed IU hired him, he said at best they were replacing one coach for something that looked very similar. His IU friends could not believe the hire either. Any way we got speaking of recruiting and he said all of Kelvin's contacts are in the JUCO world and most likely that is where IU will get their new recruits. He discussed how Kelvin relied on JUCOs and had a great network set up there, so that is the well he would go to. He wouldn't be surprised is the three players we gave their outs on the LOIs would end up at a JUCO that is friendly to KS and then see them at IU a year down the road...

BTW, this guys hates :eddie: with a passion and has nothing good to say regarding :eddie: because of the problems he brought to the Kentucky program.

TJKDone
5/11/2006, 11:08 PM
I spoke with a Kentucky alum at work regarding the Kelvin thing. He could not believed IU hired him, he said at best they were replacing one coach for something that looked very similar. His IU friends could not believe the hire either. Any way we got speaking of recruiting and he said all of Kelvin's contacts are in the JUCO world and most likely that is where IU will get their new recruits. He discussed how Kelvin relied on JUCOs and had a great network set up there, so that is the well he would go to. He wouldn't be surprised is the three players we gave their outs on the LOIs would end up at a JUCO that is friendly to KS and then see them at IU a year down the road...

BTW, this guys hates :eddie: with a passion and has nothing good to say regarding :eddie: because of the problems he brought to the Kentucky program.

I've lived in Lexington and know quite a few KU alums. Eddie Sutton was at most the cherry on top of the KU program. It was one of the most corrupt in history. They just happened to get caught with Eddie.

Hook'em

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/11/2006, 11:19 PM
I've lived in Lexington and know quite a few KU alums. Eddie Sutton was at most the cherry on top of the KU program. It was one of the most corrupt in history. They just happened to get caught with Eddie.

Hook'em

Wow this is your most enlightening post up to date...you are an aggy living vicariously through Austin.....Wow. :texan: