PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to die..

Melo
5/2/2006, 08:44 PM
I just obliterated a whole thing of cookies and half a bag of those chili cheese flavored fritos. And two cokes. And a bottle of water.

Tomorrow I have a recital, and on Thursday, I have my jury and and English final. Then on Friday I have my music theory final, aural AND piano final, all on one day. This morning when I was taking a shower, I pulled out several handfuls of hair. :(

School sucks.

sanantoniosooner
5/2/2006, 08:46 PM
I had the option of taking a C in a class or taking the final and increasing the score.

It's the first time I've ever gladly taken a C. I'm so ready to be done with this semester.

chriscappel
5/2/2006, 08:47 PM
what are you talking about....that is a normal midnite snack for me while on the Mid watch!!

OUinFLA
5/2/2006, 08:52 PM
I just obliterated a whole thing of cookies and half a bag of those chili cheese flavored fritos. And two cokes. And a bottle of water.

Better be careful :eek:

http://www.dottyparker.com/blog/images/pregnantmichelin.gif

Melo
5/2/2006, 08:57 PM
Yea.. I know. :(

MamaMia
5/2/2006, 09:00 PM

Tomorrow I have a recital, and on Thursday, I have my jury and and English final. Then on Friday I have my music theory final, aural AND piano final, all on one day. This morning when I was taking a shower, I pulled out several handfuls of hair. :(

School sucks.
I hope you have a good constitution. :P

OUDoc
5/2/2006, 09:16 PM
Ahh, freshman year. Not sure if it gets better or worse. Good luck, melo.

mildpussy
5/2/2006, 09:47 PM
could be worse - instead of the recital, you could have had a rectal scheduled

Stanley1
5/2/2006, 10:11 PM
I hope you have a good constitution. :P

Constitution? Or constipation?

PhxSooner
5/2/2006, 10:12 PM
If you ate the fritos after the cookies, you are in for a world of hurt.:O

dolemitesooner
5/2/2006, 10:13 PM
It is always a good thing to pull out a hand full of hair I here. :p

Melo
5/2/2006, 11:11 PM
Ok, all of this definitely took a turn I didnt see it going. I'll be fine, as far as all of that goes. I just dont usually dont eat that sort of stuff in such large amounts, so I know I'm going to gain some extra poundage from that. Ugh.

sanantoniosooner
5/2/2006, 11:13 PM
Ok, all of this definitely took a turn I didnt see it going. I'll be fine, as far as all of that goes. I just dont usually dont eat that sort of stuff in such large amounts, so I know I'm going to gain some extra poundage from that. Ugh.
One meal/binge wont do anybody in.

A lifestyle of it will give you a butt the size of a VW.

Melo
5/2/2006, 11:15 PM
Trust me.. I dont exactly need any help in that area.

I just got done studying. about 15 questions into it, me and the other two people had to give up and promise to meet up again tomorrow. This test is going to suck.

Tailwind
5/2/2006, 11:15 PM
Nah, just sprint to everywhere you have to go and you'll be ok. Good luck.

olevetonahill
5/2/2006, 11:17 PM
One meal/binge wont do anybody in.

A lifestyle of it will give you a butt the size of a VW.
Why you hate the peoples wagon ? :eek:

KC//CRIMSON
5/2/2006, 11:54 PM
chili cheese farts are the best.

Melo
5/3/2006, 12:16 AM
I'm sick and tired of listening to Brahms. I have his third and fourth movements for clarinet and piano on repeat. And I sleep to it. :(

Crimson_Balls
5/3/2006, 12:25 AM
I'm sick and tired of.... Brahms.

I always get a banana-split when I go to Brahms

I got nothin

Melo
5/3/2006, 12:56 AM
I always get a banana-split when I go to Brahms

Speaking of banana splits...

Clickie (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v617/mellybelly/?action=view&current=blah2.flv)

silverwheels
5/3/2006, 01:13 AM

I thought you said you didn't smoke the ganj. :confused:

;)

Melo
5/3/2006, 01:15 AM
Might be frightening to see how much I could eat if I DID indeed smoke...'ganj'.

silverwheels
5/3/2006, 01:19 AM
Might be frightening to see how much I could eat if I DID indeed smoke...'ganj'.

Probably just a normal amount for you, however much that is. I found that I only ate what amounted to an average meal for myself.

apusooner
5/3/2006, 02:09 AM

School sucks.

Welcome to life as a music major. I've been through it all. In fact, I just finished up my Masters in Trumpet Performance today. I walk on Saturday. Well, I say finished today, I finished all of my academic classes today. My recital is in two weeks. Then I'm done. They are letting me walk anyway.

william_brasky
5/3/2006, 05:51 AM
go for a 30 minute walk or jog there missy. it'll be good to get the air, burn some calories, clear the noggin'.

GDC
5/3/2006, 07:42 AM
The title of this thread got my hopes up.