PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell Crunch Wrap Supreme

Rogue
5/2/2006, 06:46 PM
This is some seriously good eatin'.

A friend of mine used to say "that's so good it would make a monkey slap his mother!"
:twinkies:

Osce0la
5/2/2006, 06:52 PM
I love them...Taco Bell p***** me off now...Every one you go to succs

Mongo
5/2/2006, 06:54 PM
give an update, I need to know the level of tastiness:)

Rogue
5/2/2006, 07:00 PM
The new one in my town is clean and nice.

As for the CWS, well it's a little piece of heaven. Hard to eat in a way because it's hard to keep the shape in a way that won't leak all of your hot sauce. I'm an old burrito-supreme eater from way back, but this newness is impressing me.

It's so good, they don't even put it on the website. But they do have the enchirito which you can't find anywhere anymore.

http://www.tacobell.com/

What about your taco meat? What kind of beef do you use?

A: Our taco meat is made from USDA inspected beef and is subjected to 20 quality check points. It tastes great because it's simmered in 12 authentic seasonings and spices and is never frozen. Moreover, our taco meat is leaner than what you'll find in a restaurant cooked hamburger because of the unique way that we prepare our taco meat and remove fat.

chriscappel
5/2/2006, 07:01 PM
Its good to go!!

Rogue
5/2/2006, 07:01 PM
Should I have said "an old burrito supreme eater from way back "IN THE DAY" or just way back?

soonercody
5/2/2006, 07:05 PM
It's a classic, made modern.

Melo
5/2/2006, 08:37 PM
There's this taco bell in Katy, over in the Cinco Ranch area... it has pretty tile flooring, marble counter tops, glass table tops, and all the workers are extremely polite and white. It's different.

SeattleOUstudent
5/2/2006, 09:13 PM
This is some seriously good eatin'.

A friend of mine used to say "that's so good it would make a monkey slap his mother!"
:twinkies:

I have a cool thread for you.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57036&highlight=taco+bell