PDA

View Full Version : MY DOG SKIP says Vince Young is

JohnnyMack
5/2/2006, 03:22 PM
http://www.zboneman.com/movies/images/skip.jpg

About as sharp as a marble and doesn't think he'll be as good as Michael Vick.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/2/2006, 04:12 PM
wow...that dog resembles my brother's girlfriend....i must send him to this thread

38Special
5/3/2006, 12:25 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/Vintagesports/sign6.jpg

soonerhubs
5/3/2006, 12:29 PM
So does everything think Norm Chow is going to have to digress in his verbal skills to give instruction on Fumble's level?

footballfanatic
5/3/2006, 01:05 PM
Maybe Jason White can give VY a few tips for the pros.

soonerhubs
5/3/2006, 01:10 PM
Maybe My Mom can give VY a few tips in life.
:eek:

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/3/2006, 07:18 PM
I didn't want to start a new thread about this.

But does this mean that VY will be throwing side arm passes to our very own Brandon Jones ? Yikes !!!

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/3/2006, 07:18 PM
Maybe I just need to end myself

Big Red Ron
5/3/2006, 08:09 PM
Maybe Jason White can give VY a few tips for the pros.Nice. If it weren't for JW's injuries, you know he would have been drafted right there with any top QB. You know this, yet continue your diatribe against one of the greatest QB's in college football history. You are such a pathetic ******-bag.

Light Beer
5/4/2006, 07:51 AM
yet continue your diatribe against one of the greatest QB's in college football history.

your kidding right? Sooner history perhaps, but college football history?:rolleyes: He folded like a cheap tent on the games bigest stage twice.

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/4/2006, 08:15 AM
your kidding right? Sooner history perhaps, but college football history?:rolleyes: He folded like a cheap tent on the games bigest stage twice.

Yeah man, college football history.

That whole Heisman thing and not losing very much as a starter does that. All hate aside anyone should admit that.

Big Red Ron
5/4/2006, 09:28 AM
your kidding right? Sooner history perhaps, but college football history?:rolleyes: He folded like a cheap tent on the games bigest stage twice.In just his last two seasons he passed for over 7,000 yards, threw 75 TD's and only 19 int's. Pretty rare air dude.

AzianSooner
5/6/2006, 11:08 PM
I will say VY will bring the biggest LongHorn's a.ss to NFL and he is gonna show the ghey flap to other team DE like Mack taugh him to do.

tennsooner
5/7/2006, 09:38 AM
I didn't want to start a new thread about this.

But does this mean that VY will be throwing side arm passes to our very own Brandon Jones ? Yikes !!!
Just the ones that don't get knoccked down when he releases at ear level.:D

and oh by the way first reports from his practice say he has a bit of trouble hanging onto the ball when under center.:D