PDA

View Full Version : What is the deal with these women?

okienole3
5/2/2006, 09:53 AM
These women are nuts.

http://www.wsmv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4834652

TexasLidig8r
5/2/2006, 09:58 AM
break.com has one of the videos up on their site already..

SMOKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !

OklahomaTuba
5/2/2006, 09:58 AM
I blame this stuff on the collapse of our educational system, the sexualization of children and the slow and painful death of the family and moral backbone in today's society. Also the failure of the Church and modern parenting have got to be big contributors to this.

But thats just my opinion.

colleyvillesooner
5/2/2006, 10:01 AM
I blame that crazy teacher who had sex with a kid.

okienole3
5/2/2006, 10:01 AM
I want more of the videos and pictures to come out. The good ones where she gets naked.

oumartin
5/2/2006, 10:05 AM
its a damn shame

OklahomaTuba
5/2/2006, 10:05 AM
I blame that crazy teacher who had sex with a kid.If this wasn't happening more and more, I might agree with you.

I think this is becoming a much bigger problem though. Already this year 2-3 teachers have been fired in the Tulsa area for raping their students. We didn't have this problem a few years ago.

These people should serve massive jail sentences for this ****.

colleyvillesooner
5/2/2006, 10:06 AM
If this wasn't happening more and more, I might agree with you.

I think this is becoming a much bigger problem though. Already this year 2-3 teachers have been fired in the Tulsa area for raping their students. We didn't have this problem a few years ago.

Sounds like a local issue ;)

crawfish
5/2/2006, 10:09 AM
I blame Norm.

OklahomaTuba
5/2/2006, 10:09 AM
Sounds like a local issue ;)

Could be, although I highly doubt it.

I hope this rapist gets the book thrown at her. Not treated special cause she has big tittays.

n8v_ndn
5/2/2006, 10:11 AM
I blame 80's Van Halen videos and the cancellation of Little House on the Praire---now that was proper schoolin'. We could all learn from leather straps holding our books together, teachers in ankle length dresses, and lunchpails w/ little hankies coverin the biscuits.

okienole3
5/2/2006, 10:13 AM
Could it be that kids are maturing faster these days? Keep in mind that it is statutory rape, which means that the boy was just below an arbitrary number set by the legislature, probably years ago.

mdklatt
5/2/2006, 10:22 AM
If this wasn't happening more and more, I might agree with you.

I don't know if this happens any more now than it used to, or if the media makes a bigger deal about it now. Twenty years ago, "Teacher Molests Student" wouldn't have been anything but local news. But now it's "UNDERAGE STUDENT LEARNS ABOUT BIRDS AND BEES FROM SEXY TEACHER" and it scrolls endlessly across the bottom of every "news" channel.

Veritas
5/2/2006, 10:24 AM
I blame that crazy teacher who had sex with a kid.
I blame that crazy teacher for not being around when I was a kid.

And I couldn't agree more with mdk. There was a teacher at one of the high schools I went to that had slept with at least two seniors (and it wasn't just high school machismo, it really was going on). This was 15 years go, before this stuff became a national new item.

HoserSooner
5/2/2006, 10:29 AM
And I couldn't agree more with mdk. There was a teacher at one of the high schools I went to that had slept with at least two seniors (and it wasn't just high school machismo, it really was going on). This was 15 years go, before this stuff became a national new item.

Same here. One of the math teachers at my high-school (really good teacher mind you...as far as teaching goes) was laying the boots to at least 3 girls when I was there.

Not sure if he is still on the prowl, but guaranteed that my daughters will NOT be going to the same school I did if he is still there.

Okla-homey
5/2/2006, 10:30 AM
Could it be that kids are maturing faster these days? Keep in mind that it is statutory rape, which means that the boy was just below an arbitrary number set by the legislature, probably years ago.

The sad fact is, their bodies mature as fast or faster than ever, but emotionally and mentally the kids don't mature as fast. You know, I used to think it was psycho-babble, but I've come to agree that 26 is the 21 of my generation. Most kids don't go to work and start families like us boomers did between the ages of 18 and 21. Not to say settling down with a 9-5 job, spouse, bills and responsibilities is the only path to mental maturity, but that's what it took to snap me out of being a man with a boy's brain.

walkoffsooner
5/2/2006, 10:36 AM
Im going out and shopping for school boy pants and lunch box and walk around town.

soonerhubs
5/2/2006, 10:36 AM
Well, I just took an adolescent class and they say that females are physically maturing quicker. Males, it's still hit and miss. No real trend for males maturing early. I'm more of the camp that this has gone on for years maybe even centuries, but now it's become more newsworthy because the teacher is somewhat hot.

SoonerWood
5/2/2006, 10:39 AM
I blame those cell phones for not having better quality video.

oumartin
5/2/2006, 11:02 AM
amen SoonerWood!