PDA

View Full Version : SKIP Bayless says Vince Young is

stoopified
5/2/2006, 08:22 AM
Ready now to be a starting QB in the NFL.He went on to say the Titans should rid themselves of McNair.I had forgotten about this 1st and Ten statement by Bayless to Woody Paige till I turned on ESPN this am.Paige just went slack-jawed and looked at Bayless like he was an idiot.Granted Paige often looks at Bayless as an idiot and rightfully so but I thought it was Funny.It proves to me what I have always thought of Bayless,HE IS A MORON.:) Hook 'em

critical_phil
5/2/2006, 08:23 AM
the 5'10 155 bayless also thinks he could put down charles barkley in a fight.

GreaterState
5/2/2006, 08:32 AM
I'm a huge VY fan, but even that doesn't sway me from the opinion that Skip Bayless is totally full of crap.

Sooner in Tampa
5/2/2006, 09:00 AM
Skip Bayless is a freakin blowhard of monumental proportions!!! If he told me it was sunny outside, I would put on a raincoat.

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/2/2006, 09:02 AM
Tuesday....

Even former players count, right ?

okienole3
5/2/2006, 09:05 AM
I am ashamed that he is from OKC. I think he just like being contrarian. I don't know if he has always been like this or is just that way. Maybe he is just getting worse.

Sooner in Tampa
5/2/2006, 09:06 AM
Jim Rome has manlove for Skip...so that should speak volumes for him.

auto
5/2/2006, 09:37 AM
skip bayless is a no talent assclown

Soonerman08
5/2/2006, 09:41 AM
I doubt Young will make it as an NFL quarterback....I know one thing is for sure Norm Chow will pound on him to stop throwing the ball with the jacked up side arm $hit.

Sooner95
5/2/2006, 09:45 AM
TN is nuts if they do move McNair. They really need him for at least 1, if not, 2 yrs to help Vyoung develop into a NFL QB. I think its a good system for VY to be in, but he is NOT ready to start in the NFL. IF he does tho, I'd love to be in the Secondary playing against him.

SoonerStormchaser
5/2/2006, 10:10 AM
I'm a huge tool, but even that doesn't sway me from the opinion that Skip Bayless is totally full of crap.

FIXED!

snp
5/2/2006, 10:17 AM
Skip Bayless is the worst "journalist" that ESPN employs.

And that says A LOT.

Partial Qualifier
5/2/2006, 10:21 AM
Idunno, VY doesn't seem like the 2-year-grooming-period type (just my opinion).

I think they oughtta start him from day 1 and let him sink or swim.

GrapevineSooner
5/2/2006, 02:10 PM
Skip says the Titans need to get Young-er.

Rock Me!

GDC
5/2/2006, 02:27 PM
It's still Tuesday.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
5/2/2006, 02:52 PM
Well it is Tuesday, but...

First of all is Billy Volek still a Titan. If so they have a solid QB for next year.

VY is a project. He WILL have to modify his throwing style (sidearm touch passes will not work) and contary to some popular belief he won't be able to win simply running. Even Michael Vick throws the ball over 75% of the time. Teams are going to take away him runnning and will force him to read coverages and make decisions. Being able to run is a great luxury but the first time Young scrambles in the open field and Ray Lewis donkeypunches him reality will set in.

IF Tenn were smart he would spend all next year on the bench watching and learning. 2 years from now he might be able to play some and if he works hard in the 3rd year he could be good.

If he is the starting QB in Tenn next year they go 3-13 and I give them 3 wins only because they play Houston twice. Then Tenn can draft AD #1 next year.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/2/2006, 04:20 PM
Skip Bayless is a posterchild for birth control

FaninAma
5/2/2006, 04:27 PM
Skip Bayless had Troy Aikman's love child.

Sooner95
5/2/2006, 04:42 PM
This might have a little bit to do with it too..

and they already were looking for a way to reduce or shed the $23.46 million salary cap number the 2003 co-MVP is scheduled to count for in 2006.

That is a chunk o'change on the cap that could be removed..