PDA

View Full Version : Summer football camp ?

olevetonahill
5/1/2006, 11:41 PM
A young man I know , well hell hes my dils bro . hes 15 yrs old 6ft 1 180 lbs the boy can catch a football . I told him Id pay for him to go to the football camp this yr .
Now how in hell do I get him there ? Contact ?
help me out guys :)

Jimminy Crimson
5/1/2006, 11:47 PM
http://www.oklahomafootballcamp.com/header_01.jpg

http://www.oklahomafootballcamp.com/

Jimminy Crimson
5/1/2006, 11:49 PM
What Not to Bring
Do not bring an excessive amount of money or valuables (rings, jewelry, etc.). The University of Oklahoma and the Oklahoma Football Camp will not be responsible for lost or stolen personal articles. Guns, knives, weapons of any kind, alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are not allowed at the camp.

heh

olevetonahill
5/2/2006, 01:59 AM
Thanks JC
the Boy better not have any of that stuff :mad:

sooner n houston
5/2/2006, 11:10 AM
I am discussing this with my son as well. He is 13, 5'8' and the boy can play some football and he loves the game!
He also took first in the 400 meter and second in the 200 by 4 relay, at district last month. Pops is excited for the boy. He has also figured out that he must keep his grades up, finally! All A's and B's last two report cards! (Thank you Lord!) :D

olevetonahill
5/2/2006, 12:37 PM
I am discussing this with my son as well. He is 13, 5'8' and the boy can play some football and he loves the game!
He also took first in the 400 meter and second in the 200 by 4 relay, at district last month. Pops is excited for the boy. He has also figured out that he must keep his grades up, finally! All A's and B's last two report cards! (Thank you Lord!) :D
Thats great , what ever it takes to motivate em . My Dil s lil bro is an at risk kid . he has the brains just need the motivation for grades
No dad in his life and his mom is less than a stellar part of his life . in fact shes been gone 2 months at least . hes been staying ata friends gettin himself to school and such . I hope the kid makes it

Jello Biafra
5/2/2006, 05:35 PM
Thats great , what ever it takes to motivate em . My Dil s lil bro is an at risk kid . he has the brains just need the motivation for grades
No dad in his life and his mom is less than a stellar part of his life . in fact shes been gone 2 months at least . hes been staying ata friends gettin himself to school and such . I hope the kid makes it

he'll love it vet. my son went last year and was walking on cloud nine for about a week. he plays linebacker for his team and got venables for his defensive coach and he is a fullback so he got gundy as offense. i'll be there again in a few weeks. sons 9 so we won't be at the same camp but you can come see me anyway :)

olevetonahill
5/2/2006, 10:14 PM
he'll love it vet. my son went last year and was walking on cloud nine for about a week. he plays linebacker for his team and got venables for his defensive coach and he is a fullback so he got gundy as offense. i'll be there again in a few weeks. sons 9 so we won't be at the same camp but you can come see me anyway :)
I was around the kid for 4 hrs tonight , He do love his sports . But if hes gonna keep up the whinny beyonce shat I aint wasting my time or money:eek:
I think I need to do a "Paint your wagon" give them the boy give me back the man ;)