PDA

View Full Version : Have any other undrafted Sooners been picked up yet in free agency??

melbitoast
5/1/2006, 10:48 PM
Other than Chijoke, anyone else being picked up? Kejuan should get a couple of looks. Bassey has the measurements, but I think he's too suspect against play-action to make it long. Remi is pretty big, and Chaisson graded out just below Jospeh, so I would think someone would give him a shot.

PDXsooner
5/1/2006, 11:08 PM
i heard tink collins got picked up by the seahawks

Grimey
5/2/2006, 09:19 AM
I could've sworn I heard on the radio that Kejuan got picked up by the Redskins. But I havent found any mention of it...

oumartin
5/2/2006, 09:24 AM
kejuan didn't go first round?

that story on him complaining kinda upset me. He seemed like such a team oriented player..

Sooner95
5/2/2006, 09:49 AM
I could've sworn I heard on the radio that Kejuan got picked up by the Redskins. But I havent found any mention of it...

Can't find anything either.

All in all, doesn't look to good for those left tho...

The Consumate Showman
5/2/2006, 09:55 AM
I heard that Chaisson was picked up by the Texans, can't find it though........

SoonerStormchaser
5/2/2006, 10:05 AM
In yesterdays DO...Chaisson got picked up Sunday by the Texans as a free agent.

melbitoast
5/2/2006, 08:10 PM
Redskins are making it harder and harder for me to hate them. I'm a Cowboys fan, so this is getting tough. Hopefully they'll get cut and then immediately picked up by someone else...like the Cowboys.
Good luck to all those guys who have been picked up, and best wishes to those still trying out! Go get 'em boys!