PDA

View Full Version : The whorn backs gays

BigCrimson32
5/1/2006, 05:32 PM
WOW, i thought this dude was gonna have some kinda stat i wasn't aware of, go check his little pro-gay link he sent me too, typical queer shlonghorn, I have nothing else to say about texass except for the fact that they will NEVER have as many national championships as us, and will NEVER be the premier team that we are.

All anyone has to do is look up the final a.p. stats from the 50's and up and we'll see who's done what more.. soonerstats.com has all that info..

I think when i attend this years RRS i will be going to jail, because i'm gonna have to knock out a queer Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em

BASSooner
5/1/2006, 05:41 PM
could u come down and knock about 3 of them down here too? They are the same way.

picasso
5/1/2006, 07:22 PM
obsess much? who gives a flip about Texas.

GottaHavePride
5/1/2006, 08:07 PM
WTF is this thread even about? Wait, nevermind. I don't care.

LosAngelesSooner
5/1/2006, 08:20 PM
This pile of redneck, bigoted, hate filled trash needs to be deleted.

sanantoniosooner
5/1/2006, 08:20 PM
This pile of redneck, bigoted, hate filled trash needs to be deleted.
agreed

picasso
5/1/2006, 08:25 PM
I smell a troll. all he's posted about is Tejas.
bet it's gdc. he loves them long time.

sanantoniosooner
5/1/2006, 08:27 PM
I smell a troll. all he's posted about is Tejas.
bet it's gdc. he loves them long time.

Why don't you read more.

This guy was just wanting to discuss a pretty huge story right now, and you've feel compelled to police yet another thread. God forbid he doesn't know the secret handshake.

How many hundreds of times would you guess you've tried to correct an overzealous Sooner fan. People here, for the most part, are going to enjoy misfortune at USC and at Texas.....and I don't think they care too much about what some anonymous guy in SanAntonio thinks.
He's just an overzealous fan.........or so I've heard.

picasso
5/1/2006, 08:31 PM
the last thread I started about Texas was in 1973.

David Earl
5/1/2006, 08:40 PM
BigCrimson32, you are permabanned until further notice. We may lift this, but I have to check some things out first.

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/1/2006, 09:17 PM
DE can fling that shoe better than the aborigines of the kalahari switchbacks.

David Earl
5/1/2006, 11:28 PM
I love it when we post in these threads after they're locked. Drives 'em crazy.