5/1/2006, 02:25 PM
Try Yahtzee next time.

*running away*

yermom
5/1/2006, 02:27 PM
they are often HAWT though

TopDaugIn2000
5/1/2006, 02:28 PM
my dentist (who happens to be my cousin) cleans them himself. I kinda like that. Never did appreciate how rough most hygienists are.

Fugue
mine is cruel, teeth hurt for days after.

LilSooner
See here's the deal a little fyi if you will. Don't bitch at me about how my gums wouldn't bleed if I flossed. My gums wouldn't bleed if you didn't rake that hook of death across my gums.

Pulling out huge chunks of my gums will not improve by me flossing.

1stTimeCaller
5/1/2006, 02:29 PM
I must be a sadist but I love getting my teeth cleaned. I've always liked going to the dentist unless they need to make a mold of all of my teeth. I'd rather get my teeth cleaned than to get checked for glaucoma with the air-in-the-eye thingy at the optomotrist.

pb4ou
5/1/2006, 02:30 PM
cueing Mjcpr in 5...4...3...2...1

yermom
5/1/2006, 02:31 PM
ugh, i hate the Glaucoma thing

TopDaugIn2000
5/1/2006, 02:32 PM
ugh, i hate the Glaucoma thing

me too. but it runs in my family, so I get it EVERY time.

yermom
5/1/2006, 02:34 PM
i guess it would be a good excuse to smoke the ganja

Smoke Weed Everyday!

Mjcpr
5/1/2006, 02:39 PM
cueing Mjcpr in 5...4...3...2...1

What should I be posting? :D

BeetDigger
5/1/2006, 02:40 PM
they are often HAWT though

I am looking for a new dentist. I need to know who you go to. Nothing makes for a more pleasurable trip to the dentist than a hawt hygenist.

1stTimeCaller
5/1/2006, 02:40 PM
me too. but it runs in my family, so I get it EVERY time.

I can't remember a time when they didn't shoot that air blast into my eye.

critical_phil
5/1/2006, 02:42 PM
What should I be posting? :D

elbow tittay joke?

TopDaugIn2000
5/1/2006, 02:46 PM
i guess it would be a good excuse to smoke the ganja

yup

just practicin'

Mjcpr
5/1/2006, 02:48 PM
Just do what she says, yo....

http://www.healthyteeth.org/braces/mallo.jpg

LilSooner
5/1/2006, 03:06 PM
I do yo. She just likes to rip out huge chunks of my gums for no good reason.

MamaMia
5/1/2006, 05:31 PM
My husband does his own prophies. We tried a couple of gals but they would fail to chart things that needed attention and we would also get complaints about roughness.

LilSooner
5/1/2006, 05:35 PM
Well good for him. I bet he is an awesome dentist.

MamaMia
5/1/2006, 05:39 PM
Well good for him. I bet he is an awesome dentist.He is, thank you. Hes also real shy and has a big heart, plus hes got a cute butt. :P

BeetDigger
5/1/2006, 06:18 PM
I can't remember a time when they didn't shoot that air blast into my eye.

They have a new way of measuring pressure. They numb your eye with drops and then poke you with this thing that looks like a thermometer. It was really odd. I am not sure that it is an improvement.

KC//CRIMSON
5/1/2006, 06:50 PM
I always down a pack of Oreos before hand, make 'em earn it.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/1/2006, 10:20 PM
I hate getting my teeth cleaned too. I've started using a pre rinse on my teeth and following it with flossing and brushing and a post rinse. I'm hoping she doesn't have to scrape as hard next time.

OUinFLA
5/1/2006, 10:32 PM
mine has big soft bewbs, I can stand the pain.

pb4ou
5/1/2006, 10:41 PM
and I bet when she leans over you to clean your teeth, you're quite happy to see her or...

that just might be a pickle in your pocket;)

Mongo
5/1/2006, 10:46 PM
My wife is a dental sadist..I mean professional tooth cleaner(I dont know how to spell her job). She calls me a p*ssy when she lacerates my gums. God I love that woman!!!:D :D

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/1/2006, 10:56 PM
Good dental hygiene is simply a matter of discipline.

Or at least I figured they were disciplining me for something as much as it hurt.

I hate the cold air blowers more than the drill and/or metal pointy scraper.

OUinFLA
5/1/2006, 11:01 PM
it took me years to figure out.
if it hurts to have your teeth cleaned, you need to go more often.
for me it's 3 x a year. no pain, even if I dont get the bewb squeeze.

or...........you need to get a hygenist that did not go to the marque d'sade school of legal pain application.

Mongo
5/1/2006, 11:07 PM
Holy sh!t!! by the way ya'll are talkin, i need to ask my wife who she is rubbin her bewbies on.

OUinFLA
5/1/2006, 11:10 PM
Holy sh!t!! by the way ya'll are talkin, i need to ask my wife who she is rubbin her bewbies on.

your wife is NOT my hygenist!
honestly.
mines from Ecuador or somewhere down there.
btw, I dont think she worked today

proud gonzo
5/1/2006, 11:21 PM
i only go twice a year and the lady who usually cleans my teeth does a great job--the flossing never hurts or anything. But the OTHER lady at the office is bad. the flossing hurts like hell.

Sooner in Tampa
5/2/2006, 05:34 AM
Last week I had the "deep cleaning" at my dentist...it was not that bad, she used crazy stuff on my gums that numbed them up real nice. It didn't hurt while she cleaned my teeth...but DAMN...they were sore to 3 days afterwards. I couldn't eat right for those 3 days.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/2/2006, 06:37 AM
We had a gal at my dentist who used some kind of new technology that didn't require scraping. I thought "cool, no pain." Til they fired her and the new lady said I needed to come back after 3 months. They said they had noticed a lot of people's teeth just weren't as clean.

The worst though was the lady who would talk my ear off anytime I went to the dentist. I always take the 8 am appointment, so I would play possum so she would shut the hell up.

LilSooner
5/2/2006, 07:12 AM
My teeth still hurt this morning. She killed the front of my grill. I think that she is just an evil bastard.

proud gonzo
6/1/2006, 03:45 PM
I just got back from the dentist--teeth cleaning. argh. This lady is better than the lady i had last time (though not as good as the lady who's been at that office since before i was born) and my teeth hurt.

argh.

Jimminy Crimson
6/1/2006, 04:26 PM
The worst is when you see a hawt hygenist in the office and you're like YESSSSSS! and then you go in the room and some old *** ugly beyonce strolls in. :mad:

:les: FALSE ADVERTISING!!!

Tear Down This Wall
6/1/2006, 04:45 PM
My ex-wife is a dentist. When we were married, I always wondered if I'd been a good enough husband when I was laying there in the dental chair and she had the needle in her hand ready to poke me with it.

I'd say this about life...be nice to dental people and airline mechanics.

NormanPride
6/1/2006, 04:46 PM
I always liked the full mouth mould. Of course, they only did it when I was a kid, and I'd be all "MY TEEFS IS HUEG!!1". It was fun.

The lady I went to used a sonic thing to clean my teeth, instead of a scraper. It was great until she did the backs of my back molars. Then that sonic whine resonated through my whole head, and it felt like I was going insane...

Oh! Don't you love it when they "demonstrate proper flossing technique" by wedging the floss under your teeth and ripping them out of your skull? I love that part!

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/1/2006, 04:49 PM
Remember those red pills they'd give you in school to chew up after you brushed? The dye would stick to the ick you missed to show how much ick you were missing?

Yeah...we'd not brush and then chew them up because we wanted the dye to be all over the place. We were some crazy 3rd graders.

YEEE HAW!!!

NormanPride
6/1/2006, 04:50 PM
For every red dot my dentist found, he would beat me. MAN, were my teeth clean. :eek:

mdklatt
6/1/2006, 04:55 PM
Remember those red pills they'd give you in school to chew up after you brushed? The dye would stick to the ick you missed to show how much ick you were missing?

Do they sell those anywhere? I like the taste.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/1/2006, 05:00 PM
Do they sell those anywhere? I like the taste.

http://theimaginaryworld.com/for17.jpg

mdklatt
6/1/2006, 05:02 PM
http://theimaginaryworld.com/for17.jpg

Mmmm...purplicious.