PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Colbert...

Ike
5/1/2006, 12:51 PM
spoke at the white house correspondents dinner. It was teh awesome.

Anybody else see this.

I was rolling.

Sir, pay no attention to the people who say the glass is half empty, because 32% means it's 2/3 empty. There's still some liquid in that glass is my point, but I wouldn't drink it. The last third is usually backwash.

As excited as I am to be here with the president, I am appalled to be surrounded by the liberal media that is destroying America, with the exception of Fox News. Fox News gives you both sides of every story: the president's side, and the vice president's side.

Howzit
5/1/2006, 12:57 PM
Saw it on C-Span yesterday. It was hilarious. Bush tried his best to laugh, but the longer it went the harder it seemed for him...

proud gonzo
5/1/2006, 01:27 PM
hehehehehe--I'm sad I missed that

SicEmBaylor
5/1/2006, 02:01 PM
hehehehehe--I'm sad I missed that
You can view it at cspan.org

OklahomaTuba
5/1/2006, 02:06 PM
My favorite part was how few laughs he got.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/1/2006, 02:30 PM
My favorite part was how few laughs he got.he is seldom funny, unless, I guess if you hate the pres.

Hatfield
5/1/2006, 02:38 PM
i think he worked better as a correspondent on the daily show. i don't really care that much for the show he hosts.

colleyvillesooner
5/1/2006, 02:40 PM
he is seldom funny, unless, I guess if you hate the pres.

As a sign of respect, you should really spell out the whole word, president. Oh and probably capitalize it, President

:D

5/1/2006, 02:45 PM
As a sign of respect, you should really spell out the whole word, president. Oh and probably capitalize it, President

:DHow does POTUS sit with you?

colleyvillesooner
5/1/2006, 02:49 PM
How does POTUS sit with you?

You can't even take the time to type the title of the most powerful person in America? The man was elected twice (kinda), I think he's earned it ;)

Just kidding for all the sensitive types.

n8v_ndn
5/1/2006, 02:50 PM
He attacked those in the press who claim that the shake-up at the White House was merely re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. “This administration is soaring, not sinking,” he said. “If anything, they are re-arranging the deck chairs on the Hindenburg.”

Turning to the war, he declared, "I believe that the government that governs best is a government that governs least, and by these standards we have set up a fabulous government in Iraq."

He claimed that the Secret Service name for Bush's new press secretary is "Snow Job."

Come on...not even a freedom chuckle?? :)

5/1/2006, 02:52 PM
You can't even take the time to type the title of the most powerful person in America? The man was elected twice (kinda), I think he's earned it ;)

Just kidding for all the sensitive types.We guys on the right aren't all that particular about PC.

colleyvillesooner
5/1/2006, 02:54 PM
We guys on the right aren't all that particular about PC.
Personal computer? :confused:

Fugue
5/1/2006, 02:57 PM
Perry Cuomo?

Hatfield
5/1/2006, 03:04 PM

north or original?

mdklatt
5/1/2006, 04:13 PM

Happy Holidays!

Madd Dawg
5/1/2006, 07:36 PM
Only 2 or 3 of the jokes were even remotely funny.

soonercody
5/1/2006, 08:11 PM
The Colbert Report cracks me up most of the time. I love the scrollbar and sidebar messages.

soonercody
5/1/2006, 08:12 PM
What ever happened to Samantha Bee?

Cspan.org: "Server has reached its capacity and can serve no more streams. Please try again later."

Jimminy Crimson
5/1/2006, 08:16 PM
go to youtube

his movie was hilarious, but his routine wasn't that funny

soonercody
5/1/2006, 08:34 PM
Thanks Jimminy.