PDA

View Full Version : hilarious smack talk from a trojan about peterson

stonecoldsoonerfan
5/1/2006, 11:14 AM
tries to say how overrated he is and gets pwn3d by his own fanbase. :D

http://mb25.scout.com/fuscfansfrm1.showMessage?topicID=95761.topic

stonecoldsoonerfan
5/1/2006, 11:16 AM
oh yeah-nickzepp's contribution to the thread too....

He was the only thing good about OU last year. And he was hurt half the year.

usmc-sooner
5/1/2006, 11:20 AM
I'm willing to bet his parents aren't staying in a 3/4 million dollar house provided by an agent.

and I still don't see why Nick posts here.

colleyvillesooner
5/1/2006, 11:20 AM
I don't know why Nick isn't perma banned from here.

okienole3
5/1/2006, 11:23 AM
Good lord, how many message boards does Zepp post on?

picasso
5/1/2006, 11:23 AM
NZ is a posting phenom. another bad thing about the internet, gives everyone a voice.

okienole3
5/1/2006, 11:26 AM
I'm willing to bet his parents aren't staying in a 3/4 million dollar house provided by an agent.

They live in the back of his Lexus. ;)

soonerinabilene
5/1/2006, 12:34 PM
god thats a horrible board

stonecoldsoonerfan
5/1/2006, 02:12 PM

neither do i...:confused:

NickZeppelin
5/1/2006, 02:18 PM

I'm an OU fan why would I not post here?

XingTheRubicon
5/1/2006, 02:36 PM

Because you love other OU fans?

colleyvillesooner
5/1/2006, 02:36 PM

Cause you say crap like this:

He was the only thing good about OU last year. And he was hurt half the year.

That's just bull****.

Scott D
5/1/2006, 03:18 PM
Cause you say crap like this:

That's just bull****.

But it's what the stats prove

:rolleyes:

colleyvillesooner
5/1/2006, 03:21 PM
:rolleyes:

heh.

Yeah, cause Bomar and Kelly making a "connection" shows up on stats sheets. So does a year of experience on the field for a RS Freshman QB.

SoonerShark
5/1/2006, 03:26 PM
When I went to the link, there were many nice things written about Peterson, too.

Scott D
5/1/2006, 03:29 PM
heh.

Yeah, cause Bomar and Kelly making a "connection" shows up on stats sheets. So does a year of experience on the field for a RS Freshman QB.

But you see Bomar threw as many interceptions as he did touchdowns, so he obviously isn't very smart or talented and was poorly coached by Bob Stoops

hell who needs Nick anymore, I can have my own argument with myself using Nick's formula.

colleyvillesooner
5/1/2006, 03:32 PM
heh

GDC
5/1/2006, 03:37 PM
They are right about one thing. It's too bad two of his three seasons at OU will have been spent running behind mediocre offensive lines.

CatfishSooner
5/1/2006, 05:36 PM
Everyone here would miss Nick if he was banned...then there wouldn't be anyone to dog on...;)

colleyvillesooner
5/1/2006, 10:28 PM
Everyone here would miss Nick if he was banned...then there wouldn't be anyone to dog on...;)

http://www.25frames.org/media/screens/1091.jpg

Schya, right!

Scott D
5/1/2006, 10:48 PM

not as long as Stanley1 posts ;)

Egeo
5/1/2006, 11:00 PM
im starting to change my mind on that

TheGodfather889
5/2/2006, 12:10 AM
People that think Adrian is overrated are so stupid. It's a fact that Adrian Peterson has been the best back in college football since he stepped on campus.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/2/2006, 12:31 AM
I wish I had enough time in my day to regularly post on 200 boards and manage to **** everyone off.

NickZeppelin
5/2/2006, 12:47 AM
I don't think I ever **** anyone off.

okienole3
5/2/2006, 12:55 AM
hell who needs Nick anymore, I can have my own argument with myself using Nick's formula.

Bring back Led Nicholas in place of Nick Zepp

GDC
5/2/2006, 07:46 AM
Here's hoping Sooners learn from Trojans
By DAVE SITTLER World Sports Columnist
5/2/2006

Less than two years after USC took Oklahoma to school in college football's national championship game, the Trojans are enduring some hard lessons of their own.

Hopefully, those watching from the outside learn from them.

I guarantee you nobody in OU's program is reveling in USC's misery. And those Sooner fans who consider the Trojans enemy No. 2 (Texas will always No. 1 on that list) after the 55-19 whipping USC put on OU in the Orange Bowl, shouldn't be gloating over the Men of Troy's plight.

Sooners everywhere should have experienced a sickening, sinking feeling in their guts Saturday as they watched USC quarterback Matt Leinart sink in the NFL draft. And those guts should be knots as the ill-sorted saga of Trojan running back Reggie Bush continues to unfold.

OU running back Adrian Peterson is the primary reason every Sooner should feel both queasy and uneasy about what has happened to the last two Heisman Trophy winners.

First Leinart. The player who beat out Peterson for the 2004 Heisman paid a heavy price for returning to USC his senior season. About $14 million in guaranteed money to be exact.

Had Leinart left USC after his junior season, he would have been the No. 1 overall pick in the 2005 NFL

draft. Leinart and his bank account slipped all the way to No. 10 last weekend, before the Arizona Cardinals finally ended his embarrassing wait.

Leinart's fate was sickening to all of us romantics who hailed his decision to stick around for his senior season. The hope was that his actions would set an example, and the college game wouldn't continue to be prematurely robbed of some of its best talent leaving school early for the NFL.

Agents undoubtedly loved Leinart's misfortune. Leinart will forever be their poster boy when they try to influence potential clients to make the jump to pro ball after their junior seasons.

And Peterson will be their first target. Some NFL draft experts have already projected the Sooner All-American as the No. 1 choice in the 2007 draft if he skips his senior season.

Most of us have assumed it was a foregone conclusion that Peterson's gone after next season. But the marvel from Palestine, Texas, hinted last month that he might play all four seasons of college ball.

Perhaps he was just teasing. After all, he joked that he might even redshirt so he can stay longer. When Peterson was asked if he planned to enter the NFL draft early, he said: "I could see myself being here (OU) five years. I love being around all the guys and coaches and everything.

"All the guys that left early for the NFL, they always tell me: "Man, stay as long as you can, because when you get to the next level, it's all business."

If Peterson stays healthy and has the monster, Heisman-winning season everyone expects of him next fall, agents undoubtedly will have one message for him: "Remember Matt Leinart."

As for Bush, it's the 2005 Heisman winner's experience with the slime balls in the agent business that should concern everyone who cares about Peterson and other collegiate players with similar talent.

Bush could lose his Heisman Trophy and USC might even have to forfeit the national title it won with the resounding win over OU if Bush is ruled ineligible for the 2004 and 2005 seasons by either the NCAA or the Pac-10. Both groups have launched investigations into allegations that Bush's family accepted illegal extra benefits from people who wanted to represent their talented son.

OU recently completed an investigation into a car deal that involved Peterson. School officials are convinced Peterson didn't commit an NCAA violation when he drove a pre-owned Lexus for several weeks last winter before returning it to a Norman car dealer.

Hopefully, that NCAA scare taught Peterson how cautious he must be in maintaining his amateur status. But even if it did, that doesn't guarantee some low-life agents won't make every attempt to convince Peterson and his family to sign early with them.

Bush family members apparently felt they were doing nothing wrong when they lived rent free in a house owned by an aspiring agent. If the Pac-10 or NCAA disagree with that opinion, the school is going to be the one that pays for the violations.

And how is that fair? How can a school police every family member of more than 100 players on a football team?

USC coach Pete Carroll repeatedly attempted to educate his players about NCAA rules. And more than once, an angry Carroll ordered agents to stay away from his players.

But in the end, all of Carroll's preventive measures didn't work. And Leinart's decision to stay in school cost him millions.

There is probably no way for schools and coaches to overcome the "Leinart factor" agents will now use with underclassmen.

As for Bush's predicament, this is not a time to laugh at USC. It's a time to learn from the lessons the Trojans are experiencing. And for schools of OU's national stature to be very, very afraid that it could easily happen to them..

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/2/2006, 08:30 AM
I don't think I ever **** anyone off.

You are obviously not reading how much hate everyone has for you, people talk more rude to you than they HERR, ATX, or Lid...you are easily the most disliked person on this board..

stoopified
5/2/2006, 08:41 AM
:D [QUOTE=okienole3]They live in the back of his Lexus. QUOTE]:D

SleestakSooner
5/2/2006, 05:29 PM
You are obviously not reading how much hate everyone has for you, people talk more rude to you than they HERR, ATX, or Lid...you are easily the most disliked person on this board..

It's not very nice to throw stones at the village idiot. Besides he is so hard headed he won't feel a thing!:eddie:

KC//CRIMSON
5/2/2006, 06:51 PM
Bring back Led Nicholas in place of Nick Zepp

post of the day.

NickZeppelin
5/2/2006, 07:11 PM

I don't feel that way.

okienole3
5/2/2006, 07:17 PM
I don't feel that way.

Do you ever read your spek comments? I felt sorry for you when I read Led Nicholas's spek comments when people thought he was you.

NickZeppelin
5/2/2006, 07:20 PM
I dont' read my spek messages. I think 90% of em are probably from you anyway.

okienole3
5/2/2006, 07:21 PM
I dont' read my spek messages. I think 90% of em are probably from you anyway.

i have spekked you maybe 2-3 times. I think one was positive. It is probably best that you don't read them.

badger
5/2/2006, 07:58 PM
I, for one, do not hate nick. I don't read here often enough to, but even if I did, I don't hate anyone here.

Talk bad about the Sooners if you must, because if you do, you're just like all the resident (can't mention them, it's Tuesday) and Trojans. It's what makes the board interesting.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/2/2006, 08:44 PM
Well hate is always a strong word...but most disliked definetly. There is the people that are going to pick those that shall not be named like GDC, and then some folks will take THunder but most will choose Nick

73Easting
5/2/2006, 09:00 PM
http://www.25frames.org/media/screens/1091.jpg

Schya, right!

And pigs might fly out of my butt!

CatfishSooner
5/2/2006, 09:22 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NickZeppelin again.

CatfishSooner
5/2/2006, 09:23 PM
damn...

olevetonahill
5/2/2006, 09:58 PM
Hell dude I said the same thing the other day with less words :)
Course I aint a news writer :cool:

GDC
5/3/2006, 07:39 AM
There is the people that are going to pick those that shall not be named like GDC

That's because they are whorn lovers, not true Sooners.

Sooner in Tampa
5/3/2006, 08:21 AM
I don't feel that way.Dude...then you live in a freakin fantasy cyber-message board utopia. You are so out of touch with reality that it is scary. You really must really believe that you are some kind of message board football/basketball kingpin. It is funny/sad/ironic that you are professing yourself to be a Sooner fan. Your views and posts make us all wonder.

Infreakincredible.

sanantoniosooner
5/3/2006, 08:27 AM
Nick SO owns this place.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/3/2006, 10:47 AM
There is the people that are going to pick those that shall not be named like GDC

That's because they are whorn lovers, not true Sooners.

There is the people that are going to pick those that shall not be named, like GDC

I forgot the Comma, I meant that there is certain board people that are going to hate the horns regardless more so than even crazy Sooner fans. Which is pretty right on....I can't imagine anyone disliking you GDC, You make the bus wheels go round and round

GDC
5/3/2006, 11:08 AM
There is the people that are going to pick those that shall not be named, like GDC

I forgot the Comma, I meant that there is certain board people that are going to hate the horns regardless more so than even crazy Sooner fans. Which is pretty right on....I can't imagine anyone disliking you GDC, You make the bus wheels go round and round

I understood that, and I tried to spek you but my spekker's broken.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/3/2006, 11:11 AM
It's allright Nick said that Spek doesn't matter anyway and he is never wrong ;)